Fans of PoM Might be leaving.....

Kait_Wolf posted on Jun 05, 2013 at 07:33PM
Yep, the title says it all..... But I won`t delete my profile just in case I changed my mind........

I might leave cause my parents already knows that I`m depressed and they think it`s cause of here.... They`re half right... I just don`t want to be forced to go to the hostile until I`m an adult..... Then maybe my life could be ruined... What will happen when I`m gone? I can`t say for sure.... Am I actually gonna die young? I`m not sure if I would kill myself. But if I get killed, then I`m dead.....

For the ones who thinks I`m a bi**h: There`s no need to say anything about me, I`m already depressed enough that it starts effecting my eating habits...

For the ones who are my friends: I`m sorry... I didn`t want to leave like this, but I don`t want to go to the hostile either.... You were great internet friends and I`ll never forget it.

Fans of PoM 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kivamarie said…
crying
:'( Kait you can't leave you're my friend you were always there to cheer me up and make me happy I really don't want you to leave I want you to stay here :'(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kait_Wolf said…
I know, I know.... But I wasn`t really there all the time and I`m sorry about that. :( I`ve said maybe... I might go, I might not... I`m thinking about it........
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mostar1219 said…
Oh my, I hope you feel better. But just remember that there are those who will always be there for you, Kait.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILUVKOWALSKI said…
crying
No, Kait you can't leave, you were my first, and bestest friend on here. D':> It won't be the same without you, infact, it will really really suck! :'( It might not be because of here, and if it is, just stay away from the people causing it. :) You're too awesome to leave, and we won't be able to talk anymore. :'( Will you still be on facebook? Even so, roleplays are gonna be quieter if you go. D: Just try and be happy, we can talk if you ever get depressed. :')

Well, if you decide to go anyway, I want you to know that I am so lucky to have got to meet you over the internet, and I'm really really gonna miss you, and I hope you become more happy soon. :') *big hugs* Talking and RPing with you has always been amazingly awesome and I'll always be here if you come back. <:) I still really don't want you to go though. D: *hugs tight*
see everyone wants you to stay and not go to the hostile cause all of us are your friends :')
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kait_Wolf said…
smile
...... :) *hugs Em* I`m staying for now...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Yay! :D
smile
sweet :)