Fans of PoM Escape RP

Catherina_PoM posted on Feb 28, 2013 at 10:16AM
Hiiiiii!!! :D :D :D Oh and FYI, this is my first RP, so......... enjoy?? :D

Okay, so me and you guys were kidnapped (or whatever) by some scientist who wanted to do some experimenting on us. So, we have to escape the lab. And then blah blah something happens... blah blah and so on and so forth :P

So I guess let's get started? :D

Fans of PoM 226 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 226

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kait_Wolf said…
(I feel like I just messed up this rp by adding those scientist. -_- Howell, lets see how this goes.... Oh and I`m calling my scientists Mr. and Miss. Sci. cause I still don`t know what to call them.)

Scientist:(another one that just got here. :P) *ties Miss. Sic hands back* It seems like you two are going to be a problem... *smiles evilly*
Mr. Sci.: *looks madly at the scientist* Hey! Get your hands off her! *about to punch the scientist, but got hit on the head by another scientist and pass out*
Scientist:(behind Mr. Sci.) Okay, you take her away! And you, the one who`s holding the penguin! Put it back in the cage! I`ll take care of this trader. *drags Mr. Sci. out, following the other scientist who has Miss. Sci.*

(Yeah, lets see how this goes. >:)
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
Nah, Du didn't mess it up. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kivamarie said…
worried
Me: (worried)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sylvia_Puffin said…
Sylvia: ger me outta here! *tries to break bars, fails* well, why can't I do it now?
(Heh, ger me outta here. I meant get.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILUVKOWALSKI said…
(Hm, I haven't replied in a while... X3)

Ashley: Guys, what's going on? D: *rattles cage bars* Why are we here, how did we get here?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MadagascarGirl said…
Katherine: Those stupid scientists brought us here for tests. But don't worry, we will get out of here...
Blake: yea! Hey, Sylvia, give me Anduril!
Sylvia: uh...why?
Blake: just do it.
Sylvia: *gives him Anduril*
Blake: *throws Anduril at lab doorknob, door unlocks*
Sylvia: okaaaay...uh, but we're still stuck in the cages...
Blake: oh, right. D@mn! >:|
Ashley: *To Katherine* D: I hope so. *tries to push cage to the edge of the table* (Well, if we're on a table. XD)
worried
Me: (still worried)
Sylvia: get me out, please! I'm trapped and now weaponless, as well! Anduril!
Anduril: *lies on floor*
Blake: Sylvia.
Sylvia: what?
Blake: it's a foam sword.
Sylvia: YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Me: yeah what Sylvia saids
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Catherina_PoM said…
tongue
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I was really busy in the past weeks, but now, I finally get to be on!!! :D And now... >:D )

Rina : *Looks at a door seeing a shadow with a syringe ( I think that's what it's called) Uuuuuuuuuh Ooooooooooh......... *runs to the door of her cage* Well, that was easy :\ And now, *screams like a lunatic* We've gotta get outta here ASAP!!! *goes to everyone and slaps all of you* >:|
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sylvia: ow! >:/ was that completely necessary?
Ashley: Ow! D: *Rubs cheek* What did I do? D: (Hehe, poor Ash. xD)
crying
Me: (tears came out of my eyes)
Rina: Oh, uh.. Sorry!!! I- I... Something just... Ugh!I'm so sorry!! Stupid me!!! *slaps myself* Owww!! *rubs cheek* Did I really slapped you guys that hard?? :\
laugh
(I`m getting bored just by waiting. :P Wondering what`s happening to Kait? Read more and find out. >:))

In another room....

Mr. Sci.: *just woke up, realizing his hands are tied up next to his wife* Where are we? *tries to get up, but falls down*
Kait:(penguin) *strapped onto a table* Well, finally you woke up. *lifts her head up* It was getting boring when your asleep... *looks around*
Miss. Sci.: Hey, can`t you escape from that?
Kait:(penguin) Shh! That`s why I didn`t even try. *puts her head down*
Mr. Sci.: What does she mean...?
Kait:(penguin) Hey, who`s up for an annoying game?
Mr./Miss. Sci.: *looks confusedly at each others, when looks at the table*
Kait:(penguin) What are you two lovebirds looking at? Love or birds? *giggles a little*
Mr. Sci.: *stares a little mad at Kait* And what`s wrong being a lovebird?
Miss. Sci.: Hon, relax... Kait, are you trying to get us killed?!
Kait:(penguin) Hmmm....? May- *sees a big steel drill pop out of the ceiling, heading to Kait, but hits the table a few inches away from her head and pulls up, stares wide eyed*
Scientist: *next to the table* You will die if you don`t shut your little beak!
Kait:(penguin) What?! Why not now?
Scientist: I need you alive for now...
Kait:(penguin) No, I want death now!
Scientist: Don`t worry, you`ll die after I do some research on you.
Kait:(penguin) No, now!
Scientist: *looks madly at Kait* Why do you wanna die so badly?!
Kait:(penguin) So that I can see you wet your pants when you see what`s inside my guts. *laughs a little*
Scientist: *madly mumbles and heads to the door*
Kait:(penguin) Hey, where are you going?
Scientist: To fix your beak problem! *slams the door close*
Kait:(penguin) *laughs out loud*
Mr. Sci.: Pht! And I thought I was the only one that Kait likes to pick on...

(XD I just had to type all that out. XD I`m not very good with jokes in rl, so there not going to be too funny. XP)
Ashley: *stops for a second and looks towards the door* Woah, where did Kait go? *pushes cage a little further and it falls on the floor*
Sylvia: why are we knocking down our cages? |:,
Ashley: So we can get out. :3 *pushes cage along the floor, looking for a pin* We could use something to unlock them.
Me: (pushes cage along the floor too)
Rina: Hey wait for me! D: *chases*
Me: (still pushing the cage)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr starslight101 said…
(I'm joining in if you guys don't mind. Also, are we talking about Lord of the Rings here or what?)

<A laser cuts a circle into the wall. The piece of the wall is pushed out and a brunette sticks her head out.>
Madi: Need some help there, anyone?
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
LotR? Yes, yes we are. :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Catherina_PoM commented…
Lord of the Rings? I never watched that movie, well actually, to be exact, I only watched halfway. Cuz I'm too busy surfing the net XD But if it's similar, then I guess umm, I don't know XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
-SilverFey- commented…
^Watch the rest! Du will not regret it! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
starslight101 commented…
I have never watched lotr before. I never found it interesting until Du started talking about and i think, that sounds interesting! XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Me: Madi it's about time you show up
Ashley: Hey lass, have you got anything to open these cages? :3 *spots a discarded pin* Ooh, never mind. *picks it up, and begins picking the lock*
Me: (still in the cage)
Ashley: *unlocks the cage, and begins unlocking the others* I hope the scientist doesn't come back. D:
crying
Me: (runs up and hugs Ashley) (worried) (tears came out of my eyes)
Ashley: Hey it's gonna be alright lass. :3 *hugs back* We could all take the scientist if he comes back. Is Kait in there with him?
crying
Me: (still hugging Ashley) (still worried) (tears came out of my eyes) I don't know I'm too worried and scared right now
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -SilverFey- said…
(This is Sylvia.)

Sylvia: *pats Kiva's back* It's okay, Kiva.
crying
Me: (still worried) (still has tears coming out of my eyes)
Madi: Don't cry, Kiva! You might make some of us cry too! A couple of us are very emotional. *sniffles* But we will save Kait, so don't worry!

(I just realized something. How do you pronounce Kait? Do you pronounce it like Kate or no?)
mischievous
(It sounds like Kate, but it`s spelled Kait.... But not so very sure why it`s not a real word or name... But what ever this world says, Kait is a name to me and no one can change that. >:) Annnd again, I`m bored. :P)

Kait:(penguin) *still strapped onto the table, does not move and waits*
Miss. Sci.: Kait, I think something bad is going to happen....
Kait:(penguin) We`ll is about that. *sits up and waves flippers up*
Mr. Sci.: That crazy girl... *shakes head, then sees the scientist right behind Kait as she dances around on the table(XD)* Kait, get away from there!
Kait:(penguin) Wha- *turns around to see the scientist with a knife and other tools, smiling evilling, gasp, but does not breath and falls down, not moving*
Scientist: *stares at Kait, then puts the tools down and sigh* Stupid penguin...
Kait:(penguin) *shot straight up* I`m gotta kill you! *jumps on the scientist`s face* Rawr!
Scientist: *screams and tries to get Kait off*
Ashley: *hears the scream and looks up* What was that?
Me: beats me
Ashley: *looks up at the door* It sounded like it came from here. I hope it wasn't Kait screaming. D: *tries to push the door*
Me: I'm hoping too
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -SilverFey- said…
Sylvia: *beats on door* >:/
Me: (beats on door too)
Brittany (An apprentice): *Sees everyone* Aww, look... Cute little animals..... Such a shame they have to leave forever >:) *Pulls out a knife*
worried
Me: uh oh! (hides behind Ashley scared)
Ashley: Oh great. D: *backs away slowly* Why are humans so tall? DX *looks up at Brittany*
worried
Me: (backs away slowly behind Ashley) (scared) (worried)
Madi: *jumps in front of others, takes out knife* Back off! I'm a trained agent and you don't want to mess with me!
Kait:(penguin) *on the scientist`s head, thought heard something and looks at door, but sees another scientist with a gun and aims at Kait*
Bang!
Miss. Sci.: *flinches and gasp, stares fearfully*
Scientist:(with the gun) *goes up to Kait who is laying on the floor, aims at her again* Stupid penguin.
Scientist:(got jumped by Kait) *stops the other scientist and takes the gun away* You idiot! We need her alive! *grabs Kait and puts her on the table*
Kait:(penguin) *is shot in the head, too dizzy to get up*
Madi: *freezes* Damn it! Those were gunshots!

(Man, I make my characters swear a lot in RPs don't I?"
-SilverFey- commented…
(Yes, yes Du do.) xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
starslight101 commented…
XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
worried
Me: (worried)
Rina: Hey don't worry! We can all take this freako down if we all work together!!! *Gets frozen* Aww sugar-spice -_-"