fanpop's got talent Meet Herb

Cinders posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 06:20AM
Hi, all. I wanted to introduce you to Herb.

Herb is my model for several recent FGT posters and two icons. He wants to be the FGT mascot, but I told him to chill out and asked him to just let me take a few pictures of him performing some of his many many talents.

You can find Herb and his many talents in the link section of this spot.

If you have any friends you would like to introduce Herb to (I know he's looking for a lady friend!), by all means, snap some shots and add them to the gallery! It's not a party without animals, after all!

Hi, all. I wanted to introduce Du to Herb. Herb is my model for several Kürzlich FGT posters and two
last edited on Jun 09, 2009 at 06:21AM

fanpop's got talent 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr harold said…
Awesome.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I love this idea. I like the idea of having an elephant for a mascot =P Cinders, have you posted these pics in other relevant spots? For exmaple, you could add them to the fan art section in the elephants spot? I really like all of your fan art but sometimes I thinkt hat we can add all the promos to this spot but its a bit..... pointless because everyone who will see them already knows about it =D You could add them to a few other spots as well. I'm sort of running out of places to add them. I put a photo in fanpressions, users and fanpop. I'm struggling to come up with other relevant spots.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Animal Humour! It is related to that, right?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenchoco101 said…
laugh
This is so cool!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr germany123 said…
heart
Im totally a fan!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cinders said…
I posted the pictures to this spot so people could save them and upload them in various forum post around the spot when someone mentions FGT.

I could add a couple to other spots, but it's less spammy to use it in forum posts, I think.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenchoco101 said…
meh
Is Herb a mascot and a contestant at same time? Just wondering : \
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tushtush said…
Herb. Mmmmm....

Gimme some basil any day.