Fanpop Okay, Suspension Problems on this site. Worse than anyother site. No Offense Fanpop and please do not Suspend me.

Thebigk posted on Mar 01, 2014 at 04:24AM
Okay debating on the FanPop suspensions. We know it is a real pain When you have an account that was suspend and you cannot get into it more than a year later. Does it occur That this site should have a reply system and the contact page is incomplete. It should have the inquiry system on when they give you a number and reply to you. I am ssjnightwing and toumo3671 but With no reply to my messages I get annoyed and mad. Sorry for using threats or blackmail but C'mon give an answer straight. If this system is not fixed their might be one day where a hacker will get in and shut the site down for making them angry.
Addition: I mean that someone could be so good at computers and when this site makes them go over the edge, then that person could hack into the site and then shut it down for good.
I am waiting for justice for my two accounts.
last edited on Mar 13, 2014 at 04:42AM

Fanpop 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nmdis said…
It happened with my friend. But she was victimized. She was reported for no cause and it did hurt me and some other friends and mates of her. Fortunately i have added her on Facebook so I am in contact with her. I said her to make another account but she's upset she said that she will come back only if she'll get her old account back. She is innocent some trolls did such a shameful thing , they reported her because they were jealous an she had 3OO+ medals. 6OOO+ fans and was in Best Contributors list in so many clubs. She was sincere fanpoper and was amazing contributor. I launched an moment to prove that she was and is innocent and was reported for no cause. Now I am waiting for F4 to do justice.

No offense sire but I am really waiting for justice.
Thebigk commented…
I do agree. I want my old accounts back, but Now I cannot Bearbeiten one of my clubs: "The Fantastic Art Club". Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sini12 said…
Oh! Yes! My Best Friend (mr-cullen) ,and other friends sehrish8,alien_123,sweety63,shahbano-1 also got suspended! & I made a forum abt that ( link) but it didnt worked:( then i wrote article abt it here,it didnt worked too! Oh god,now i dont know what can make him to get his account back!I really miss him! He was a great person+contributor! =( This makes me feel sad here.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fluttershy672 said…
In opinion deviantART is worse....sorry, but it is.
Thebigk commented…
Actually it is because there is a hacker on the site right now and you'd have to post some journal saying "So Hacker..." and the rest wold follow. Vor mehr als einem Jahr