Fanpop 30 Tag Fanpop Challenge

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 05:36AM
I got bored, thought this would be fun. =D The usual challenge directions apply - drop in when you feel like it, you don't have to answer every day, you don't have to answer every question, feel free to post pictures and stuff. Have at it, Fanpoppers!

Day 1 - When did you join Fanpop?
Day 2 - Why did you join Fanpop?
Day 3 - Do you remember who your first fan was?
Day 4 - Who gave you your first prop?
Day 5 - First spot you joined?
Day 6 - First spot you created?
Day 7 - Have you ever left a spot?
Day 8 - How many spots are you a fan of right now?
Day 9 - Your favorite spot at the moment? Favorite spot ever?
Day 10 - Favorite spot icon & banner?
Day 11 - Most popular spot you're a fan of (by # of fans, find this by profile -> clubs -> most fans)
Day 12 - How many spots have you made?
Day 13 - Are there any spots you're the ONLY fan of?
Day 14 - Have you made any good friends on Fanpop?
Day 15 - Have you made any enemies on Fanpop? (naming names is not necessary, heathens.)
Day 16 - Name five reasons why the Fanpop Four are awesome.
Day 17 - Lots of people have suggested that Fanpop allow users to have their own personal banner on their profile. (something like link.) If this feature was added, what would your banner look like? (If you'd like to make one, standard Fanpop banner dimensions are 800x100px. If not, you can just describe it.)
Day 18 - Biggest Fanpeeve? (Fanpop pet peeve, for those of you who don't speak 'Pop.)
Day 19 - What was your first medal? If you don't have one, what spot would you like it to be for?
Day 20 - Medal you're most proud of? If you don't have one, the one you think you'd be most proud of?
Day 21 - I have given you a super secret code that will allow you to eliminate ONE Fanpop spot. This spot, and variations of it, cannot be remade. Which spot do you use it on?
Day 22 - Something that only a Fanpopper would understand. (a joke, an image, that green star tattoo on your hip, etc.)
Day 23 - Rant about something Fanpop-related. Go on, you know you want to. ;)
Day 24 - Have you ever been suspended or temporarily banned?
Day 25 - If you won a free trip to a (not real) Fanpop Convention, would you go?
Day 26 - Something about Fanpop that makes you mad.
Day 27 - Something about Fanpop that makes you sad.
Day 28 - Something about Fanpop that makes you happy.
Day 29 - If you could change one thing about Fanpop, what would it be?
Day 30 - Why are you still here on Fanpop?
last edited on Oct 12, 2011 at 05:38AM

Fanpop 280 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 280

Vor mehr als einem Jahr angel said…

O_O I don't remember...My memory is not the best XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkSarcasm said…
Day 17 - ...what would your (profile) banner look like?

At the moment, it'd probably be this one, which contains a few of my favorite actresses. =D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 [b]Day 17 - ...what would your (profile) banner look like?[/b] At the moment, it'd probably be this
Vor mehr als einem Jahr misanthrope86 said…
Day Seventeen: What would your (profile) banner look like?

Well, I'm quite the icon whore, so I'm gonna assume that I would also be changing a profile banner on a weekly basis at the very least... But here is one that I would use for a little while:
 [b]Day Seventeen: What would your (profile) banner look like?[/b] Well, I'm quite the Icon whore, so
Day 18 - Biggest Fanpeeve?

*holding back, only giving three*
-Uncredited/unkeyworded images. It's not difficult. Plenty of people are willing to explain it to you or point you in the direction of a helpful article if you don't understand. Stop being lazy.
-"OMG I GOTTED A METAL!", "Least favorite, Round 204", "Battle of Relation", etc. picks. It's obnoxious, it spams people's updates and it will make you smelly so no one will want to play with you.
-Spots for individual users. You already have your own profile. You don't need a spot to put all your uncredited, unkeyworded junk just so you have another medal on your mosaic. It's a waste of space and it makes you look like a jackass.
Day Eighteen: Biggest Fanpeeve?

Unkeyworded/badly titled content ~ image credits can sometimes be tricky, but there is absolutely no excuse for no/poor keywords or "<3" titles.

Honourable mentions to medal whores, prop whores, spam picks and the horrible, horrible trend right now of adding all images to the photos sections in the mistaken belief that it'll make you get a medal faster.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moony_Mary said…
turturkeykey, for playing her game :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ineedcoffee said…
Oct, 15 2007
I was searching for episodes of CSI and House M.D. they kept sending me here and wanted to comment on something so I joined.
My first fan was Tiz
the lovely edennirvana.
edennirvana gave me props for my comments:
For all the comments you leave in my picks. Thank you for always taking a few minutes to write something! That's great!
It was CSI original, House M.D. and the movie spot joined all within minutes of joining it was really funny just started joining spots not sure which one was first.
Day 19 - What was your first medal?

First Green - Andy Samberg
First Yellow - Boy Meets World
First Red - Olivia Wilde
Day Nineteen: What was your first medal?

House MD spot, for all 3 medal categories... *is not obsessed*...

DUH. xP Of course.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr germany123 said…

November 2007 which makes it four years and this makes me sad. Its been too long...MOST of the cool kids left and i am still hanging and feeling phantom pain.
kiss
^I'll give you a phantom pain. *shakes fist at* =D
Day 20 - Medal you're most proud of?

Probably link. It's not really the medal itself, but how I got it. When I made the spot, I thought it'd be just me adding stuff that would never get looked at, picks that would never be picked, blah, blah. A friend joined and recruited others, who all commented & posted stuff - we had a blast. Most of them are long gone, and the spot's a bit on the inactive side now, but it's up to 22 fans. Should add some new stuff soon...
Day Twenty: Medal you're most proud of?

Its probably a tie between my fanatic medal in the link because of my epic ramblings. I haven't really added that much content, comparatively, but there are a couple of forums and articles that showcase how you can earn medals by buy sharing your viewpoint, not just adding and adding and adding content.
I am also very proud of my die-hard medal in the link, because I have contributed more, consistently, than the 3 or 4 people who have fanatic medals, and I've added more than 2 of those people combined, and have for almost 2 years now. And none of them contribute to the spot anymore. So I'm proud that my participating around the club reflects my love for Chuck.
Day 5: First spot you joined?

Harry Potter spot :)
Day 21 - I have given you a super secret code that will allow you to eliminate ONE Fanpop spot. This spot, and variations of it, cannot be remade. Which spot do you use it on?

Plenty of spots I'd like to use this on... but I'm gonna have to go with the Justin Bieber spot. If you search for the name, about 140 spots show up on Fanpop. I'm sure a lot of that is just spots for individual users who used his name in the spot keywords, but still. That's insane. I'm sure we're all at least vaguely familiar with the kind of fangirling & trolling that goes on there and what kind of kids the spot draws in. The under 13 kind. I think the average user age would go up a few years if that spot mysteriously disappeared. Or the kid hits puberty and loses all his fans. Whichever.

(Disturbing Fact: Searching for "Michael Jackson" will get you about 180 spots.)
Day Twenty-One: I have given you a super secret code that will allow you to eliminate ONE Fanpop spot. This spot, and variations of it, cannot be remade. Which spot do you use it on?

At the moment it would be the Fanpop Fail spot, because people use it as a place to bully people. It used to be a pretty fun spot because people laughed at silly mistakes rather than abusing and humilating people, like they do now.
heart
Day 22 - Something that only a Fanpopper would understand. (a joke, an image, that green star tattoo on your hip, etc.)

I'm feeling all nostalgic now, so I've gotta go with the link by my dearest Spottacus. (Even though only the old people will get it.)
tongue

Actually,... I haven't created any spots!
Day Twenty-Two: Something that only a Fanpopper would understand.

I'm pretty sure most stuff on Fanpop would confuse the hell out of a non-Fanpopper...
I've always appreciated link.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr makintosh said…
smile

Happy Fanpopping since November 2008
smile

I was looking for Star Trek pictures and found Fanpop by chance.
Then I began to answer quiz questions and the rest is history
blush

No, I don't *blushes*
big smile

link
I was so excited
 [b]Day 4 - Who gave Du your first prop?[/b] [url=http://www.fanpop.com/fans/twifanpire/wall] twifan
smile

Star Trek *Live Long and Prosper*
 [b]Day 5 - First spot Du joined?[/b] star, sterne Trek *Live Long and Prosper*
cool

Growing Pains or Yoshi...I'm not completely sure

Btw, new fans are always welcome
 [b]Day 6 - First spot Du created?[/b] Growing Pains oder Yoshi...I'm not completely sure Btw, new fa
big smile

All the time
laugh

Only 269. Eh, I'm trying to keep things under control
smile

I really don't have any
cool

Oh noes *Cold sweat*
surprise
Day 11 - Most popular spot you're a fan of (by # of fans, find this by profile -> clubs -> most fans)

105998 *Whoa*
big smile
Day 12 - How many spots have you made?

Who knows...
I've just lost count *creating another club right away*
smile
Day 13 - Are there any spots you're the ONLY fan of?

Nah, but I'm the only active fan in some of them
heart
Day 14 - Have you made any good friends on Fanpop?

Yes, I've been very lucky to find so many kind people here on Fanpop
link and link are very dear friends to me, not to mention my beloved Peter [aka truespock aka susieslover] who left the site some months ago
laugh
Day 15 - Have you made any enemies on Fanpop? (naming names is not necessary, heathens.)

Loose lips sink ships
smile
Day 19 - What was your first medal? If you don't have one, what spot would you like it to be for?

Harry Potter
big smile
Day 20 - Medal you're most proud of? If you don't have one, the one
you think you'd be most proud of?

My red one in Harry Potter. It took me over 2 years but finally got it
Day 23 - Rant about something Fanpop-related.

I started two rants for this. The one about spam picks turned into what sounded like a passive aggressive press release. The one about duplicate picks turned into a rant about death. Don't even ask me how that happened. Not really sure why I can't come up with a decent Fanpop rant tonight. First time for everything, I guess. =P
Day Twenty-Three: Rant about something Fanpop-related.

I rant all the time, so I should follow Dasm's lead and not rant, but... I am really irritated by people posting images in the wrong sections. FAN ART goes in, wait for it, the FAN ART SECTION. And SCREENCAPS go in the, you'll never guess... SCREENCAPS SECTION. The odd person misplacing the odd image is fine, but people posting things they have titled "Fan Art" in the photos section is just plain dumb. C'mon, people! Get it together!
Day 7: Have you ever left a spot

Yup.
I honestly don't know what my favorite spot right now is :/ My favorite spot ever used to be the House MD spot, it was so fucking awesome in 2008/2009, but nowadays it's just lame D:
heart
Day 24 - Have you ever been suspended or temporarily banned?

Yeah, spam filter caught me twice, I believe. Papa saved me. =D

I love the icon of the Mila Kunis spot. So pretty. link
And I think the banner of Martha Master's is very well done! link
angelic
Day Twenty-Four: Have you ever been suspended or temporarily banned?

Nope! *polishes halo*