Famous Twins A Liste of all the Famous Twins in the world...and Zufällig info about them!!!

Edwards_Heroin posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 05:52AM
Ok, so since this is a spot about famous twins I figured why not put a list of them up here and tell a little bit about each of them so that people know who they are and what they do...hence why they are famous!!! The only problem is I don't know all of the famous twins out there so I need a little help filling up my list so...can you guys help me???

Famous Twins 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edwards_Heroin said…
Ok, so obviously my first set of famous twins would be Bill and Tom Kaulitz...hence the icon,lol. So anyways Bill and Tom are part of the Alternative Rock band Tokio Hotel that originated in Magdeburg,Germany in 2001, and they are 18 years old...as of now, their B-day is September 1, 1989. Tom plays the guitar for their band and Bill is the lead singer, and if you haven't listened to them yet you should cause they are amazing. They have songs in both German and English. Yay!!! Go Tom and Bill!!!
Another set of famous twins that hasn't been mentioned on here, which surprised me, is Benji and Joel Madden. They are part of the band Good Charlotte with Benji playing guitar and Joel singing lead. They are 29 years old...as of now, and were born on March 11, 1979 in Waldorf, Maryland.
Ok, so wow I was looking up famous twins and I read that Justin Timberlake had a twin is this true??? Hmm... farther into reading I discovered that there are a lot of famous people with twins, but their twin isn't famous. I feel sorry for the unknown twins...Oh,sorry I know this has absolutely nothing to do with my forum topic,lol my brain kinda got outta hand again.^.^
Ok, so back to my topic of famous twins I haven't seen Tia and Tamara Mowrey on here...granted I don't kno that much about them other than they used to be on the T.V. show "Sister Sister". Oh, and I know no one prolly cares but the Bush twins, Jenna and Barbara, are kinda famous...I mean they are the president's kids after all. Although the only thing I know about them is that they are the president's kids and that one of them got married...I think.