Fabia Sheen ShunXFabia Shippers!

Skittygirl posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 07:00AM
Shabia or whatever you'd like to call them, I'm a Shun-Fabia Shipper for life! I mean, come on! It's about TIME Shun gets his lady love this time around the Bakugan universe! Just look...
SEASON ONE:
1.) Dan kinda hearts Runo.
2.) Julie's head-over-heels for Billy, though...(see SEASON TWO)
3.) Alice... um, Shun's nowhere near the picture, so it doesn't count....
SEASON TWO:
1.) Mira hints at a crush on Dan. (What about Runo, Dan? Sheesh!)
2.) Julie's got sights on Ace. (Uh-huh...)
3.) Runo hints at wishing to be in New Vestroia to save Tigrera, so she gets furious at Dan for ditching. (Sure. Tigrera. Are you SURE it's NOT about Dan, Runo?)

...Before I move on to SEASON THREE, lemme ask you: Where's Shun's part in these Bakugan love scenes?
So I move on to...
SEASON THREE:
1.) Fabia has good friendship with Dan, but...
2.) Shun gets closer to the picture with Fabia, so........
CONGRATULATIONS, Shun! You finally found LOVE!
So I don't EVER want anything OR anyone else to get in the way! Not when Shun begins to develop good chemistry with the Neathian Haos Brawler!
So I shout it out:

SHUN AND FABIA FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EER­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

Fabia Sheen 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mirafabia said…
heart
Sooooooo agreee!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emerald_32 said…
heart
So true!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ami_Mizuno said…
meh
AlicexShun is better than FabiaxShun
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emerald_32 said…
tongue
Shut up Ami_Mizuno. FabiaxShun makes more sense than AxS. Plus, Shun even treated Fabia better than ANY of his friends (including Alice :P)!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverSayuri said…
heart
You're right! ShunxFabia forever!!!