Drawing Do Du ever finish a drawing and realize Du messed something up but....

axemnas posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 05:32PM
I was in one of my drawing manias just before school started and i got a bit absorbed in the book and movie the Exorcist. Long story short i tried to draw Father Karras(Jason Miller) while drawing it i thought i was getting the details great and accurate but then i finished it and i realize i messed something up, but for fear of messing the rest of it up i didn't go back and fix it do you ever get in those type of situations? My art teacher thought that it was great and that i just messed up with his chin when i drew it, he thought it resembled him pretty good i'm still kind of intrigued by the drawing might try drawing the picture again on a new sheet later.This often happens with me what about you?
 I was in one of my drawing manias just before school started and i got a bit absorbed in the book and

Drawing 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
The original photo
 The original Foto
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StragsLover said…
sad
I stared drawing a cat, but it ended up a light pole
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CnfzldUnicorn said…
smirk
I started drawing an apple that became a red bell pepper which became a flower which became the center of a whimsical colored pencil collage... awk turtle
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Tears said…
hmmm
I will draw something then I go to color it and I completely ruin it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr axemnas said…
That's usually why i scan a copy to color i hate ruining things.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fake_alibi13 said…
I have ruined a pencil drawing by colouring it with my touchpad cause I had no mouse or tablet....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mynameissonic said…
hmmm
i was drawing something in art Green Day related then i was like what if i put the background from the single Oh Love in it so when i was done coloring it it came out really ugly ndd u could barely see all the Green Day logos and stuff i drew in it :/ oh this pic i put up is the Oh Love background
 i was drawing something in art Green Tag related then i was like what if i put the background from th
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dragon-88 said…
Sometimes, but they always look good to me. I usually draw Rainbow Dash based on an image I see of her, and it doesn't turn out as planned but I still did ok! The profile pic you see which is mine is something I decided to try my hand at drawing. No, it didn't look like my profile picture!