Dramione Hermione's Coming of age celebration (or lack thereof)

Sydney posted on Jun 16, 2007 at 01:03PM
Hermione Granger, born 29th of September 1979.

Yes readers you read correctly, she DID turn 17 in the sixth book.

Yes readers you DID read correctly, her birthday was artfully excluded from the canon.

That's why we, here at the Dramione fansite, are dedicated to providing our most fascinating fictional character with a coming-of-age celebration she'll never forget.

What I want you all to do is reply to this forum with a few paragraphs explaining what you think Hermione's 17th should have been like.

I will collate the results and write a oneshot fanfic called 'The artfully omitted obligatory 17th Birthday of Hermione Granger'. Then I'll link it so you can all read.

Dramione 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr draco_is_HOT said…
haha seems like im the first to reply even though its been more than a year since this was posted. oh well.

hermione's 17th huh? hmmm ... a big huge gryffindor party! yep thats all ive come up with.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pink_martini2 said…
lol. Guess people weren't interested. I think it was left out because it wasn't going to contribute to plot. Hermione didn't need her birthday to show she was growing up. The events that took place proved that she did, and it was enough.

Anywho, pretty sure her b-day is the 19th, not 29th. Unless contra veritas is wrong.