Drachen Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Drachen 2708 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2708

Vor mehr als einem Jahr dragonsmemory said…
Once everything was cleaned up, I went outside to rest on the landing ledge.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
I let out my wings, flap them, and take off." She doesn't have to trust me, just know I'm a threat"
I was sure Mizuko was in league with the Great Ones.
I curl my wings together, twirling, and spinning. I let them out and fly up again

(( Since this is the first time in a long time. Nobody should regionize him. Everything about him changed, beside eye color, and scales color))
I looked out at a dragon flying around. It was colored like Mizuko, but looked nothing like him. I didn't trust it. If I could, I would haave flown out there and challenged it.
I fly up and fly away from Twera's cave. I cut off my connections from my other forms, but put all the power into this form.
Instead, I called out, "Who are you?"
I notice Twera called who I was. I decide to use my real name my birth name for the first time" Ryuu"

(Ryuu means dragon's spirit)
"Well, Ryuu, you are encroaching on my territory. Establish your own cave."
" I don't have a cave" I growl
"Then make one of your own."
" Why should I" I fly in a circle
"Because to come in here would be to invade my home. I have two hatchlings and a third on the way."
" So, you have hatchlings, forget this" I send water out my tail at Twera and fly away
I shook the water off myself. The nerve of some dragons! At least he was leaving. I wouldn't bear having him around.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greekgirlA said…
(we should make a place for us to chat.....idea much?)
i had an idea....i flew to the brother's cave and told them about it. granted, they hated it, i followed through and turned into a great, big, black, female griffon. i was bigger than them, female birds generally are, and i caught my reflection out of some pool of water. i was sleek and fierce. i snapped my head back to them. "will you now follow suit?" they considered and then nodded. "come back in an hour, it takes a while." i clacked my beak and jumped out of the cave. i dropped a few yards then opened my wings and spiraled away. if this was as close to dragon as i could come for now, i'd take it! i speed off as fast as i could. and that was FAST! i mean, dragons are fast over long distances and high up, but i was way faster than that. sure, it wouldn't last for long, less stigmata, but it would get me anywhere almost as fast as i need to be. then i realized why the brothers liked griffons so much. they have no powers, no fire, but they are the best getaway that ever lived. i slowed down and say a random dragon. and a small outcropping that could work for a base. i screeched a challenge at the dragon. it was much higher and louder than i had intended. but i dove at the dragon anyway and danced around it's face, clawing and screeching and nipping at it. then i closed my wings and plummeted to the out cropping-which was just below us-and opened my wings just n time to soften the landing. i looked up and screeched at the dragon again and stood in a defensive position, wings extended out to make me seem bigger. good excuse for me.
(you're seeing more of her dark side now)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((Good idea))
(( Great Idea))

" The nerve of some dragons like you" I say, when I'm out of hearing range. I flap my wings harder and blast away
I started wondering where Mizuko was.
I spin, becoming more like my regular self
I snarled at the griffin, ready to defend myself if need be. I had the advantage, as the griffin was closer to the edge.
I switch to my lastest form. I blast back to the, sensing something
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Deathcrash said…
Walks into the cave with Tala next to me
I had to defend home, hearth, and hatchlings.
I stop, seeing a griffen and Twera
The griffin just sat there, watching me.
My tail flares
"Well, don' t just hover there," I told Ryuu. "Help me!"
"Sorry, but I wouldn't want ot enter you're private space." I say with a smirk" Can't Help You"
"You can at least get the griffin off the landing ledge."
" Sorry, I don't hurt females"
"I'm just asking you nicely to carry that griffin away from my cave."
i screech at them and yell in a high-pitched voice, "we griffons may be smaller than you, dragons," i spit the word out, "but we are not stupid!" i scream and dive off the ledge. i catch a lift up and then land on top of the cave the female dragon was in. "and we're not savages either." i add before gliding to a parallel cave in a cliff. this was better. i glided right into the cave-which was too small for a dragon who would need a landing ledge-and looked around. it was deserted and pitch black. as black as i was. yes, this would do just fine.
At least the griffin was gone. I was really starting to hate the way it stared at me. Like it wanted something from me.
(it seems everyone thinks griffons are inferior to other mythics, any1 know why?)
((Nope. Twera just did that because she's pissed))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zero_Delta said…
((Griffons aren't that bad, on level with the sphinx. And I hate it that all the action happens while I'm not here.))

(me too, then i have to read stuff i could have not but when i don't it turns out to be important......and sphinxes are cool!)
((That's just how it happens. It's surprising you complaining NOW, after months of this))
((hey, check out the new form topic! it's cool!) and not complaining, commenting. gosh, get it right!*wink*))
((Talking to Zero))
(well, tell perople who your talkin to! and u postd 5 min after ME so, sorry if i took that wrong......well, i'm not sorry but, oh well. what was i talking about again?)
((I have no idea))
I spin around and disappear
I felt a sharp pain. This was it. As fast as the pain let me, I walked towards my nest. This time around, Nemesis wasn't there, I wasn't nearly blind, and there was no threat of Shadows on my tail.
(( Yeah, I need to get out of Mary Sue, so I'm killing MIzuko, unless I get enough votes not to))

Kill Mizuko(A)
Keep him alive(B)
meh
((Indifferent))
(( I need a vote, not a comment))
((I really don't care one way or the other. If Mizuko does die, you could be the hatchling, if you want))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zero_Delta said…
((*Shrugs* It's up to you, Alvin. And since I COMPLETELY forgot what I was going to post, Thunder's going to do something VERY stupid.))

Twera was laying again, and that made me realize that me being here risked influencing the young ones with the darkness. I flew off, gathering my mechanical army, and heading for the hall of the Great Ones.