Dr. Spencer Reid Best Reid quotes/comments

Solsikke posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 07:29AM
What is your favorite quote/comment that our genius Reid have sad?
Must be something, cause he says a lot of funny stuff!!

Dr. Spencer Reid 75 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-75 of 75

Vor mehr als einem Jahr hottiecoolcat said…
REID is soo HOT and SEXY i always cry when hes n pain and hurting im n pain and hurting
big smile
som1 from doyles group:anybody hve a smoke how bout u beanpole(referring to REID)
Rossi:what do u think?
DR.REID:narc issues with deep insercuity
Rossi:so if we puncture self image this hoodrat will talk
some1 from doyles group:hey hey hey i aint no hoodrat.u take that back
Rossi:well u look like 1,smell like 1(to REID)u smell that?
REID:hoodrat
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hippiepeace34 said…
heart
I need an opinion from u guys, is it weird to have a collection of Criminal Minds in your room? Because I do. I have posters all over my wall i have all of the DVDs and have a really rare AWESOME key chain that I don't use. I love Criminal Minds but is it really weird to have such a massive collection?? Because honestly I love this show and just wanna express it.Tell me if I'm to obssessed or are there more people out there like me?? Also I have a mini bit for Reid all of his hairstyles and quotes and stuff. Weird right??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scathac24 said…
Reid: ok guys stay back
(morgan and giddeon exchange looks)
*place blows up flinging reid into a wall*
Morgan: what the hell is wrong with you
Reid: told you to stay back
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vegito3069 said…
I love these

Reid: I was a twelve year old prodigy in a high school. Hotch, you kick like a nine year-old girl.

Dr. Spencer Reid: Do you mind if we swing by a book store, I want to re-read Empty Planet before we meet with the author, I haven't read it since I was six.
Derek Morgan: Six? I was still riding my big wheeler at six!
Derek Morgan: Do you mind, it'll only take ten minutes.
Jason Gideon: Do buy it or to read it?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Uh both actually.

"Criminal Minds: Memoriam (#4.7)" (2008)
Dr. Spencer Reid: [walks into his hotel room with a box, surprised to see Rossi and Morgan there] What are you guys doing here?
Derek Morgan: Hey. What's it look like we're doing?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Uh, breaking into my room and watching Days of Our Lives.
David Rossi: The Young and the Restless.
Reid; What's that?
Prentiss: It's a star puzzle. It's impossible to put together. There's actually a romantic tale behind it. There was this prince who loved this princess and he wanted to show her how much he loved her. So he caught a falling star, but he was so excited he dropped it, and it broke into all those little peices. He frantically put the pieces back together to show him his undying love for her.
Reid: That makes no sense. You can't catch a falling star, it would burn up in the atmospere.
Prentiss: Well, it's a fable. It doesn't have to make sense.
Reid: But fables have morals, that didn't have a moral.
Prentiss: Ok, well it's just a little romantic tale. The point is that the puzzle is impossible....
Reid: (put the puzzle back together in a few seconds)
Prentiss: There's alot to hate about you Docter Reid.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cuantocabronf said…
mischievous
The one of the vampires:

Garcia: It's sealed.
JJ: You've already unlocked it, no?
Garcia: It was Cullen.
Reid: Coleman?
JJ: Cullen, the vampire family of Twilight.
Reid: what's Twilight?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xSpencerReidx said…
heart
This is the first lines I have ever heard Spencer say. And then I just fell in love with him!!!

Hotch:I'm Agent Hotchner. This is Special Agent Dr. Reid.
David Woodland: You look too young to have gone to medical school.
SPENCER!:They're Ph.D.s. --three of them.
David Woodland: Are you a genius or something?
SPENCER!: I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified--but I do have an IQ of 187 and an eidetic memory and can read 20,000 words per minute.
(pause) (David Woodland looks at him funny (Spence))
SPENCER:Yes, I'm a genius.
Hotch: (Talks to dog) Sandy, you get a lot of attention, don't you?
David Woodland: Yeah, Heather loves this dog. I feed her when Heather's away. Usually, she's fine, but ... lately, she won't eat. It's almost like she can sense something's wrong.
SPENCER!: Not sense. Smell. Our apocrine sweat gland releases secretions in response to emotional stress
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DarkerKill said…
"What is Twillight" *clueless face* EPIC!~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr reidrulez34 said…
laugh
My Favorite is when The BAU is debriefed on the drug cartels on the Texas/Mexico border and Morgan breaks out the MP5 submachine guns for safety. Reid suggests that he's not authorized to carry one.
Reid-"You guys, here's the thing; I don't think I technically have the authorization to carry a weapon like that..."

Morgan-"You don't."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr reidrulez34 said…
laugh
oh and i forgot to put another one
Reid-...(angel maker episode)Normally you would use a computer to decipher it but it was faster to just do it long hand
Emily-(pokes Reid) He's so life like
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sonnythealpha said…
Heres one i havent seen yet not sure if this is right tought

lila; grab a suit

reid: no i will not grab a suit there is a sltaker out there shooting people in the head!

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LambertsLabelle said…
awsome writers!!!!They really get him totally!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr criminal_minds1 said…
heart
"I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind,"Dr Spencer Reid <3-<3-<3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrs-spencerreid said…
kiss
This is so cool!!! And the "I never have any normal fans" I am a very crazy fan! CRAZY FOR REID!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrs-spencerreid said…
kiss
Reid is sexy!!! Rawr!
Dr. Spencer Reid: If you want to punish me for taking a risk, then I encourage you to do that, but do not put the rest of my team on trial for something that I suggested.
Senator Cramer: Calm down, agent.
Dr. Spencer Reid: This *is* calm, and it's 'doctor'.

Penelope Garcia: Reid, we need a D.O.B. on Prentiss.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Uh, 7:12am, October 12th, 197...
Emily Prentiss: [cuts Reid off] Hey!

Derek Morgan: [on the phone, to Garcia] Don't make me spank you when I get back.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Don't listen to him, Garcia. He's all talk.
[Morgan slaps Reid on the back of the head]
Dr. Spencer Reid: Ahh! JJ, he just hit me!
Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau: Boys, behave, or I will ground you both.

Dr. Spencer Reid: [looking at a piece of paper] It's remarkable. Something like this makes you question everything you thought you knew.
Penelope Garcia: Yeah. It's like the Monolith in 2001.
Dr. Spencer Reid: So there was actually a time when something like this was socially acceptable?
Penelope Garcia: Oh... you're young.
[takes the paper from Reid]
Penelope Garcia: The eighties left a lot of people confused.
[a photo of Prentiss from high school is revealed]
Penelope Garcia: This is, uh, especially sad, though.
Emily Prentiss: All right, very funny, you guys. Very funny.
[snatched the paper from Garcia]
Emily Prentiss: What'd you do to it?
Penelope Garcia: Do?
Emily Prentiss: You obviously aletered it in photoshop or something.
[shows the photo to Garcia]
Emily Prentiss: That *hair?*
Penelope Garcia: Oh, no, Pussycat. That - that's all you. Garfield High, Class of '89.
Emily Prentiss: [looking at the photo again] You really didn't change anything?
Penelope Garcia: I hacked it, as is. You're seriously trying to tell me you don't remember rocking that look?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Perhaps your lack of recognition stems from a dissociative fugue suffered in adolescence. Say, at a Siouxsie and the Banshees concert?
Penelope Garcia: [laughs]

Dr. Spencer Reid: I was remediated in the academy also... what was my issue - marksmanship, physical training, obstacle course, Hogan's Alley, you know, pretty much everything that wasn't technically book related. They ultimately had to make exceptions to allow me into the field.

Derek Morgan: You're not enjoying this, are you?
Dr. Spencer Reid: I like a good paper-trail. I find it meditative.
Derek Morgan: Is it really that hard for you to be normal just one time?

Dr. Spencer Reid: [after Hotch throws him a folder] What's this?
Aaron 'Hotch' Hotchner: You told me you were cleared to travel. You lied.
Emily Prentiss: Naughty boy.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Uh, *no* I *didn't.* I *am* a doctor, so *technically* it wasn't a lie.
Penelope Garcia: What was it then?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Um... second opinion?
Penelope Garcia: Hmm. You're my bitch now. [leaves the room as Morgan chuckles]

JJ: What do you suppose this is about?
Reid: Call me cynical, but considering it's 2 a.m., I doubt it's good news.
JJ: You are a genius.

Spencer Reid: “We interrupt your regularly scheduled musical selection with an important announcement never wage a practical joke war with an MIT graduate because we have a history of going nuclear. Now sit back relax and enjoy the dulcet sounds of me screaming in your ear. AHHHHHHHHhhHHHHH”
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reid_Bayntonete said…
heart
[Reid is pouring piles of sugar into his coffee]
Derek Morgan: Easy there tough guy. Have some coffee with your sugar.
Dr. Spencer Reid: I need something to wake me up.
Derek Morgan: Ooh, late night?
Dr. Spencer Reid: Very.
Derek Morgan: My man!
Dr. Spencer Reid: Not that kind of late night!

Derek Morgan: I thought I was calling the office of Supreme Genius.
Penelope Garcia: Well, gorgeous, you've been re-routed to the office of Too Frickin' Bad

Reid; What's that?
Prentiss: It's a star puzzle. It's impossible to put together. There's actually a romantic tale behind it. There was this prince who loved this princess and he wanted to show her how much he loved her. So he caught a falling star, but he was so excited he dropped it, and it broke into all those little peices. He frantically put the pieces back together to show him his undying love for her.
Reid: That makes no sense. You can't catch a falling star, it would burn up in the atmospere.
Prentiss: Well, it's a fable. It doesn't have to make sense.
Reid: But fables have morals, that didn't have a moral.
Prentiss: Ok, well it's just a little romantic tale. The point is that the puzzle is impossible....
Reid: (put the puzzle back together in a few seconds)
Prentiss: There's alot to hate about you Doctor Reid.

MORGAN:REID WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK??
REID:THE INHERIT ABSENCE OF LIGHT.
MORGAN:THATS PRETTY GOOD.

Hotch:"You told me you were clear to travel, you lied"
Prentiss:"Naughty boy"
Reid:"No I didn't, I am a doctor so technically it wasn't a lie"
Garcia:"What was it then?"
Reid:"Amm...second opinion"
Garcia:"You're my bitch now"

Spencer Reid: “We interrupt your regularly scheduled musical selection with an important announcement never wage a practical joke war with an MIT graduate because we have a history of going nuclear. Now sit back relax and enjoy the dulcet sounds of me screaming in your ear. AHHHHHHHHhhHHHHH”

Not all Reid's but they're all my faves :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MsReid said…
laugh
This is the episode were Morgan and Reid are waging a prank war on each other. Reid, Hotch, Rossi, and Morgan are talking about a disorder or desease. People keep calling Reid and he finally has an outburst:
Reid: SON OF A BITCH!!! Hi! This is Dr. Spencer Reid and I actually can come to the phone right now with a very special message that your mother is a du-
Hotch: Reid
(hangs up the phone)
Reid: Sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't know. I don't know what got into me. Where we?
Hotch:I'm gonna have Garcia check into the medical records. What causes a symbolia?
(Reid looks at Morgan and realizes that it's Morgan's fault that people keep calling him but continues talking to Morgan)
Reid: S-s-s-severe trauma produces leitions in the insular cortex. Usually after a stroke, but this unsub is so young it's most likely caused by an external factor.
Rossi: Like a bomb going off next to him?
(Reid looks at Morgan again and emphazises what he says in reply to Ross)
Reid: Yeah! Like a BOMB going off next to him.
(Morgan smiles and his efforts to keep a straight face is failing)
Reid whispers: I'm crushing you
Morgan smiles and says: What?
Reid instantly says: what?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 03zydrate93 said…
Reid: Hi i actually can come to the phone right now with a very special message that your mother is a.....
Hotchner: REID!

[Reid from Morgan's mp3]we interrupt your regularly scheduled musical selection with and important announcement never wage a practical joke war against an MIT graduate because we have a history of going nuclear now sit back and relax and enjoy the dulcet sounds of me screaming in your ear EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Morgan: okay kid that was cute but that's all u got?
Reid faking a sleep: snore
[Morgan's phone rings]: hey bay...
[Reid's from phone] EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlakeVT223 said…
crying
hotch: reid if you`re mad you should mad at me
reid: i cant i didnt come to your house sobbing for 6 months
Vor mehr als einem Jahr divieya said…
kiss
reid is toooooooo adorable n sooooooooo hard to resiste!!!!!!!!! pls add more of reid's quotes! luv u guy for creating tis page!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brin011 said…
3 but still i would totlly date Spencer
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jnrm said…
All of mine have already been said but he is the most amazing person ever and im still in love with him. I just dont get how he hasnt had a billion girls falling all over him!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovesmartguys said…
heart
Reid: "I'm about to get naked, so they can scrub me down. Is that something you really wanna see?" oh reid i would love to see that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dededededede said…
"I wouldn't want to ruin something so special, with something so trivial as looks."