Bolt - Ein Hund für alle Fälle Bolt TV Show?

ShivuTheWolf posted on Aug 19, 2012 at 06:12PM
Bolt TV Show?
I know most people seem to be wanting a Bolt 2, but what about a TV Show?
I don't mean a TV Show about his regular life, I mean one about his TV life- you know, fighting Calico, saving the world... etc...
And especially not something like Kung Fu Panda; bad graphics and a twisted story line (though, in my personal opinion, it was a sorta pleasing show anyhow- something that passes time and keeps the bro quiet :P).
Maybe, I don't know, animated? Something like Kim Possible or whatever; crime-fighting teen in animation :) It worked for 9 years with K.P. and it would have gone for more if Disney hadn't cancelled it.
Personally, I think the idea would be a good one, like I said before Kim Possible went for 9 years, and Bolt was a film previously it could even go for longer o.o

Opinions? :)

Bolt - Ein Hund für alle Fälle 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mk3 said…
smile
That is Very Nice Idea,Hopefully our Dreams Come true..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr no1BOLTfan said…
smile
That's a very good idea! If it does happen, I agree, it needs to be good animation. Not some cruddy looking thing that makes no sense. Hopefully it will happen, and if it does, it will last a very long time :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mk3 said…
big smile
Yup,Agree With ya!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheSonicfan14 said…
I think it would be a wonderful idea. And I agree, I DEFINITELY don't want it in the cheap CGI they use for TV shows. If it were me, I'd prefer the official cartoon style for Bolt. I'd give a link, but I don't even know how to search it... I'd love it to be about his TV life, it'd be quite exciting, I bet.
no1BOLTfan commented…
I think I know what cartoon style you're talking about. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
no1BOLTfan commented…
link Like this? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheSonicfan14 commented…
Apologies for not replying to this... Anyway, yes! That's exactly the style! Thank you! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr No1fanofBOLT said…
smile
Yep! :)