Disney Spot Banner Contest

princecatcher93 posted on Jun 01, 2013 at 11:06PM
Okay. Since this club kind of needs helps, so some other fans and I were think we should update the banner.
Here are the Rules

1) So the banner shows more of Disney (Not just the Princesses and Pixar) try to only use, Four Disney Princesses and Princes(That four of each), 5 Pixar Movies (Merida will count for both Princess and Pixar if you use her) and three character from one movie. I know I sound picky but I want to show more then just the big movies.

2) You can use any Disney Movie pictures you want for your banner

3) The banner has to be 800x100 to fit as a spot banner.

4) Everyone can upload 3 entry.

5) Submit your banner here or upload it to the Fan Art section in this spot and then, post a link here.

The Deadline is June 30 11:59 pm. Easter Daylight Time
New Deadline is July 9th at 11:59 pm Easter Daylight Time

Have Fun and get making those Banners!
last edited on Jul 01, 2013 at 08:04PM

Disney 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jayden-G said…
What programs can I use to make a banner off an IPod?
princecatcher93 commented…
I don't know, Du should ask the people on the Disney Crossover Wand about that. They make a lot of banners and pictures. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
kristenfan10109 commented…
I have an I-pad that I use I bought the Artstudio app for only 5 bucks and I absolutely Liebe it!! Du can try it and see what Du think Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LibelluleBleu said…
Mine
 Mine
Du HAVE MARY POPPINS!!! I Liebe HER!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Swanpride said…
I hope a Pixar-Free Banner is okay, too....It's just impossible to include everything....
 I hope a Pixar-Free Banner is okay, too....It's just impossible to include everything....
Pixar-Free is fine Von me. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
So...not very colourful, but this way I could include Pixar without it being yarring
 So...not very colourful, but this way I could include Pixar without it being yarring
shanyuisboss commented…
awesome! this is so cool! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm crazy...utterly crazy....I give whoever figures out how many movies and shorts are referenced in this (not counting the micky, Donald, Goofy shorts and movie) a prop...I lost count along the way....
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I'm crazy...utterly crazy....I give whoever figures out how many Filme and shorts are referenced in
LibelluleBleu commented…
I Liebe this one! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
TheCrystalRing commented…
*After staring at the picture for five minutes* 50 on the nose. Du owe me my eyesight >.< Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hajirah4 commented…
^Yeah... I counted each, even though some may be there Mehr than once. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alexon31 said…
Here's my first (and really crowded) banner :D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Here's my first (and really crowded) banner :D
Swanpride commented…
I'm glad that I'm not the only one crazy enough to do this....good job Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alexon31 commented…
Hehe, yeah I tried to include as many as humanly possible :P Thanks! I really like yours too! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Here's my second banner :)
 Here's my Sekunde banner :)
Here's my last banner. (Mike Wazowski was purposely put there. If you saw the movie, I think you'll get why... :D)
 Here's my last banner. (Mike Wazowski was purposely put there. If Du saw the movie, I think you'll g
I can't stop laughing. I Liebe your Mike reason. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alexon31 commented…
Haha, I'm glad Du got it... :P poor Mike. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheCrystalRing said…
...I will probably only make one banner...and I'm going to include a character from every animated Disney film (no Pixar)...wish me luck! *Rushes off to DisneyScreencaps*
nmdis commented…
Best of luck to you, can I suggest Du something please don't put so many character that the banner will look over-crowded types, It's just my suggestion. Du could do what Du want to. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm fine with no Pixar and if Du do a character from every film that's fine too. Just as long as Du use every film. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hajirah4 said…
When you say 3 characters from one movie, do you mean 3 characters for the Pixar movies or just any other film that you can choose?
3 from any of the films Du choose. I just don't want it to be all BatB oder TLM oder the TLK characters on the banner. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Maria7Potter said…
smile
Mine!
 Mine!
alexon31 commented…
It's very pretty! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Maria7Potter commented…
Thank you! :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jayden-G said…
I am so proud of you princecatcher93 for taking the initiative to do the Banner contest, and for helping me nd the others revive this club. I am also proud of the participants (the banners look awesome). I wish I could participate, but there is no banner program on IPods.
Aww...thank you. I want to do as much as I can to help this club. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Swanpride commented…
I hope some of the participants also take a look at the Movie of the Monat contests...I'm getting tired of being the only one who keeps submitting covers. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Swanpride commented…
GimP is free, and has most of the features Photoshop has too. It's just a little bit cumbersome to use. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hajirah4 said…
Mine.
 Mine.
Did I miss the voting?