Disney-Prinzessin Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney-Prinzessin 1584 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1584

Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetPea2007 said…
He was a birth- day gift from my father! I have had him since he was a cub and we are always togeather, he is my only friend...or was till I met Abu, Genie, and Aladdin....now I am not so lonely.

Cinderella how did you discover you could talk to mice?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chesire said…
Cinderella: "Well if you don't really have any friends and you're always stuck in your room you'd probably start talking to anyone in the room. At first I thought it was just in my imagination when they first started talking to me but then it got more frequent. So either call it magic or call me crazy."

Matchmaker, do you actually have a special someone?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 2kn111 said…
I haven't found someone who is as perfect as I am. I've seen hundreds of men, all available, but they never fulfill my high standards.

Belle, what was the first thing you thought when everyone and everything in the castle started transforming?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BelleAmie said…
Belle: In my mind, I was like: WTF?!?! Ooooh sparkles! o.O

Rapunzel, how do you like your real parents?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophy22 said…
well i love them both but i love my mother specially she explained me how the world is well the real world and told me lessoms before getting married

pocahontas how did you sent the letter to john smith?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LightningRed said…
Well, I sent the letter by the Englishmen's ship when they traveled back to England. It was really long to wait... It's nicer to have email and social networks like today. XD

Aurora, what do you do to have such beautiful hair?
Be blessed by fairies...enough said. You want to borrow one, they are such dears!

Jasmine, how do you stay so skinny?
smile
Oh, you know! Healthy diet, regular exercises, yada yada yada. If ya wanna get curves like meh, I recommend hula-hooping for 5-10 minutes 3 times, every other day for creating a foundation for your curves. Then start doing some ab work like crunches,pikes, and rowboats. If you're near a gym, GO ON THE ELLIPTICAL! It makes your butt look AMAZING and it helps create more of an hour glass shape. But I guess I was just born with it, too :D

Pocahontas, I assume you don't have a brush, WHY IS YOUR HAIR ALWAYS SO PERFECT???? Even after it gets blown in the wind!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ppv said…
big smile
Schwarzkopf! I use Schwarzkopf!

Aurora: which gown would you like to have - blue or pink?
oh well i like both colors but i LOVE pink

snow white you still eat apples?
Oh yes! they are so yummy and good for you, but now I don't trust old hags...Never take food from an old hag it may kill you or put you to sleep!

Rapunzel, do you still paint?

OF COURSE!!! For my 19th birthday, my mother and father kindly gave me a FULL set of paints and brushes and an art room all for me!!!#

Cinderella, have you forgiven Drizella, yet? :)
Of course I forgave her, she can't help it she is a Bitch. Maybe one day she will meet that special someone who can accept her horriblness and love her no matter what....maybe....hopefully....I may know some deaf, blind men I can fix her up with (big cheesy smile).

Sebastian did you ever have a special someone?
Yes, MUSIC is my special someone <3 Ahhh, she sing so beautiful, man!

Prince Charming- WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SO BORING IN CINDERELLA?????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ppv said…
WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALL KEEP CALLING ME PRINCE CHARMING??????

Jasmine: do you really think Aladdin will be a good ruler??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Samvoorhees said…
If he can learn not to lie unless is absolutely necessary, I'm sure he will be a wonderful ruler!

Phillip, How good are Aurora's Culinary skills?
Phillip: "Not so good. She always pricks her finger with knives or forks. Plus she always sleeps on the job. Thank goodness the fairies are there to fix it."

King Triton, were you a rebel like your daughter when you were young?
Yes, but that was a long time ago- they used to call me "Red" because of my hair colour!

Belle: You said you were hungry but in "Be Our Guest" you only had a lick of the grey stuff, why would you have a small bit of a HUGE banquet?
All the dancing cutlery kind of threw me off, plus I started thinking about sticking a thing with a conscience in my mouth and sort of lost my appetite. I did not know they were people under a spell but um it was a little creepy putting things in my mouth that could talk, walk, and sing....weird....really really weird...

Beast how did you feel knowing all your household items used to be your staff and did it make things awkward when you had to "use" them?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wink
I didn't feel awkward because I didn't "use" them. They just served me.

Eric, why do you never sing in the your first movie?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MmLuvXx said…
Because people thought my vice was quite gay so i couldn't be bothered!

Facilier Have you ever been with a girl and what did you do to her???
I have had several lady friends and unfortuantly when I sent them to the other side I was not thinking I would be joining them....Friends....bah...sadistic asses is what they are...there is nothing worse then being stuck forever with bitter, hateful women that are just pissed you did some dark magic on them....GET OVER IT!...Got to go the hourly torture is about to start....meh....(grumble grumble....women...grumble grumble....)

Jasmine did you ever want a sister or brother?
Maybe a little sister but definitely not a brother- they're too pesky! But probably no, because my father would probably love her more than me :'(

Tiana: How long are shifts at Tiana's Palace?
About 6 hours. You have to have time for family and friends. You want a job?

Rapunzel, did you paint because you were bored or because you wanted the walls to look colorful? Why didn't you paint over a painting after you got tired of it?
I painted because I loved painting. I first knew painting when Mother Gothel brought me new colorful paints and I was interested to use them. As I tried to paint, I realized that I LOVE painting! Then, I paint and paint the wall to my heart's content since I didn't have any paper or other things to be painted. Well, I didn't want to paint over a painting because every painting has a meaning to me and I never got tired of it.

Rajah, what kind of tiger are you? Arabian tiger or what?
Raah Raah Raah Raah Arabian Tiger Raah Raah Raah!!!

Snow white if you could ask the mirror the queen used anything, what would you ask it?
I would ask it if all my dreams will come true.... *puts on innocent dreamy face*

Naveen, do you and Tiana visit Maldonia, often?
Yes, but not so often, because you see we're running the restaurant. My parents love Tiana and how she changes me into a better person. (laughing) Or else they come to America and visit us instead.

Lefou, you're Gaston's sidekick. Does he pay you or what?
He did but then he stopped and kept saying he would later but i never saw that money at least it was good because i saw my share of the girls!

Rapunzel, if you had a daughter and her hair grew as long as yours used to be what would you do?
If it was magic, I'd tell her to be careful about people using her, but to still have fun and enjoy life (and not to be so paranoid that she goes and finds some tower somewhere and is afraid to come out). If not, I'd have a lot of fun braiding it (I miss my hair!)

Belle, what did your dad do after you got married? Did he move in with you or go back home?
He moved in with me of course! And I think he is sweet on Mrs. Potts too (giggle)...I am all he has got so I was not about to leave him with those awful villagers and now he has the room and money to work on his inventions!

Shang is your mom still alive and if so what does she think of Mulan?

Vor mehr als einem Jahr 3xZ said…
No, my mom has already dead. If she's still alive, I think she will like Mulan.

Tiana, do you interested to become the princess of Maldonia?
When I started to like Naveen, I never thought of his position as the prince of Maldonia. In fact, I hated a spoiled prince of Maldonia. But when he turns out to be sweet, I love him and it doesn't matter for me to marry him as a frog or human prince.

Ariel, which human collection do you like best? Is it the statue of Eric?
Ye totally until dad broke it but i like the forks they really make my hair go soft.

Snow white have you ever fancied any of the dwarfs????
 Ye totally until dad broke it but i like the forks they really make my hair go soft. Snow white hav
not really they r my friends

cindy the crital slippers didn't hurt your feet?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dee389 said…
Nah, it wouldn't!!!

DP, would you like to come to Malaysia for your holidays?
I am sorry but are you talking to all the Disney Princesses or which one? I am not sure who is suppose to respond to this one dee389.
um I guess I will awnser this one to keep the game going...

Why not? It may be a fun girls trip! Malaysia here we come!

Flynn do you miss your wild days before you met Rapunzel?
Flynn: "Sort of. I miss the chases and escape techniques I encounter just to give me the adrenaline rush. But there's just more adventure here with Rapunzel. ;)"

Mother Gothel, why did you become so vain of looking young?
I was pretty and I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror, OLD!!!!

Jasmine, how old were you when you first had Rajah?
I was about 7 or 8 and he was the best present father ever gave me!I really wanted an Elephant that year,but Rajah is so much better!

Ray are you happy now that you are with your love forever?
ye i'm glad i'm with her now!!!

Aurora, did you ever wish you were back in the forest????
Yes, but after I live in the palace, I can still visit the forest any time I want and maybe stay a day or two in the cottage. I feel really happy to be back. In fact, I invite my parents and Phillip (and the three good fairies of course) to go to the forest, too.

John Smith, how did you become the captain of English ship?
That is a LONG story, but basically I worked my butt off and it was years of hard labor that earned me the position....

Eric where are your parents?
Oh, they're alive but they travelled countries and countries to find me a wife--- they haven't come back yet, but I already have Ariel!!! <3

Rapunzel, do they still have a lantern festival even though you've been found?
Rapunzel: "Of course! It's a double celebration actually. We celebrate it for my birthday and for the time I was reunited with my parents."

Travis, are you still chasing after Charlotte?
Nah....she is too stuck up for me, but I did meet a sweet Maldonia girl name Sheena and we are courting.

Tiana do you like frogs now?
Well, occasionally they appear on the Mardi Gras menu *awkward moment* But other than that, yeah! they're pretty cute, I guess--- as long as I don't have to kiss them! ;)

Ariel, which of your sisters is the most annoying?
Actually, none of them really. I love them all. But sometimes Andrina and Attina were a little bit annoying when they talked about me in love *giggling*. Other than that, they are all nice :D

Belle, do you still wish for a more adventurous life after you live with the prince in the beautiful palace?
Yes i do but still it's a fine life now <3

Tiana if you turned into another animal what would it be????