Disney-Prinzessin Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney-Prinzessin 1584 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1584

Vor mehr als einem Jahr dee389 said…
DP: Yes, we only wish that we could bring Tiana and Rapunzel to the House of Mouse. It would be fun and crazy once again!

Prince Philip: Have you ever wonder what happen to the Maleficent's castle at the Forbidden Mountain??
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PrincessLD said…
Prince Phillip: Well one time that I was riding my horse, I pass to Maleficient castle. It looks darl and lonely.

DP: How is your realantioship with Mickey and Minnie Mouse?
Disney Princess: Amazing! They came to visit us regularly and for special function too.

Mulan: Have you read or heard about the Laughing Buddha?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rigo1315 said…
Read because I get that question a lot really and I find the Laughing Buddha a bit offensive to people who really teach and study under Buddhism. Mainly because that's the first thing people asume when Religion of China is brought up in conversation. Honestly I do believe it is good luck to rub his belly and I don't really have one. Since I'm from the Han Dynasty I'm just like you reading about what it is because the laughing buddha appeared during the 10th centruy so....

rigo1315; Yeah yeah yeah you can stop now

Tiana were you ever discriminated?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hajirah4 said…
wink
Actually yes. Those dog-gone salesmen!

Aurora: Do you like prefer the blue dress and creamy blonde hair, or the pink and orange-ish hair?
Aurora: Definitely both!

To all the DP: Have you been you Spain and Holland? If so, which part?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ARIEL-RAPUNZEL said…
hmmm
Eric: do you really Love Ariel or you just rescue her and married her because you find out that she was the one who save you?

Ariel: We all know that you wanted to be a human because you are in love with Eric, but do you really like been a human?
laugh
D-
Ariel- No....but i've been in denmark before!!! Come visit one time!!!

Snow White- Well yes! I've visited Amsterdam before because that's where my husband introduced me to his great-great-great-great grandmother!

Cinderella- I will be soon! I'm visiting Anastasia's husband's aunt in Amsterdam!

Belle- I wish I did but no! As for Spain, why of course! In Madrid I visited a library, which Adam ket telling me to go to so I couldn't resist!!!

Jasmine- Well i've visited in a carpet ride with Aladdin in Madrid, Spain before...it was great!

Aurora- Holland, why of course! Yes Amsterdam hehe...

Rapunzel- I've visited Eugene's brother in Madrid before! And also Amsterdam for fun! :DDD

Tiana- Yes I've visited Naveen's Cousins in Spain ...I can't tell the place though...and my mom got some orders from designers in Amsterdam before so I visited for a while. :)

Pocahontas- Yes i've sailed to both countries before but I don't know which!

Mulan- Neither, sorry!

A-R- Well at first yes...BUT NO NO NO!!!! Later after some dinners, adventures, sailing, that wasn't shown....I liked her personality much more than the facts!

A-R I love being human...but I miss my family too...but it's great to know I can always visit!!! Yes I really do like being human!!! Dancing is so much fun!!!

_________________________________________­___­_
Q- Hey Rapunzel....do you like the fact that your a brunette with short hair? Or has your hair grown a bit?.....hmm....
Rapunzel: It grown a bit.

Tiana: Have you made any desserts like Macarons?
Yes actually, one of the royal families favorites, but I rarely make them since they live so far away and rarely visit. I only make them when Belle is looking for a midnight snack while she reads.

To all the Disney Princess if all 10 of you were to fight who would be the best and who would be a weakling? Rules you could use anything; weopons, magic, etc...

If by unanimous vote you are the best. What is your response?

If by unanimous vote you are the weakest. What is your response?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SweetPea2007 said…
Mulan would be the best and Snow White would be the weakling....
Snow White: I am a pacifist and do not believe in Violence...I would want to talk instead of fight so unless Love can truly conquer all I would most likely be the weakest link (giggle giggle)
Mulan: I am the only one out of these Soft Bi....(cough) Princesses that has had training and could kick all their soft behinds...well I might have an issue with Pocahontas (she is very sturdy and strong) and possibly Tiana (she is a scrapper and very sly and determined) and Jasmine (she is a very very stubborn B with an attitude problem)...but yeah I am pretty Kick ass!

Belle: Do you like watching movies based on Books you have read or do you prefer to avoid those kinds of movies?
Belle: I do love yo watch the movies! Sometimes the movie is not that good compare to the books but still I love to do this!

DP: What are the hobbies or activities you love to do together?
Snow White: Singing!!!! *twinkle in here eye*

Everyone Else: No we don't

Snow White: hehe XD

Belle: Well we all have our different hobbies, we usually just hangout at one anothers castle/resturant/forest/tower and just go over what went on

Pocahontas: Sometimes we go to the lake or ocean and either swim, build sand castles, or dip our feet in the water.

Tiana; Or we go to live performances sometimes we see them outside of resturants

Cinderella: Sometimes if they can our husbands join us in all the fun

Aurora; Or sometimes we hangout with the kids at Disneyland, or our parents (That sometimes isn't very fun tho)

Ariel what was the hardest thing you ever had to learn once you got your legs for the second time?
Ariel: Climbing!!!

Gaston: Do you ever realise that the beast is actually a prince?
heart
La Fou- Well Gaston is dead so I wouldn't know...but i'm pretty sure he didn't. But some prince could never be compared to Gaston!!!
Mulan- What do you think about Bruce Lee?
Mulan: He's a legend, Shang says that he is his idol.

To all the Princesses: If there was a Cambodian and Russian Princess, will you all welcome them with open arms?
DP: we accept all princesses from all walks of life....it does not matter what their skin color, religion, sexual preference, heritage, or where they come from....All is welcomed here! All females are princesses in our book!

Adam: which Prince do you get along with the most? which annoys you? And with can you not stand?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mhs1025 said…
heart
I get along with Shang the most. Flynn annoys me AND i can't stand him.

To all DP's-Do y'all think any of the guys in The Avengers are hot?
Snow White and Cinderella: (giggle) they are all quite cute....We prefer Captain America (sigh)
Aurora: Yeah I like The Captain too and Hawkeye.....
Belle: they are all okay I guess but for some reason I am attracted most to the Hulk (smiles dreamily)
Jasmine and Ariel: Loki is super hot and Badass....oh and Thor has a sweet ass too....
Mulan and Pocahontas: Thor and Captian America are pretty awesome and have very very nice bodies(smile and wink at each other)
Tiana: I prefer Iron Man and Thor over all of them...I would so grab those....I mean I would love to hug them...yeah hug them....
Rapunzel: Oh....MY....GOSH! They are soooo hot and just awesome....I want them all! (drool)

Mulan, were you ever interested in any guys before Shang?
Mulan: Well, yes but this guy (no name mentionings) was self-centre and very egoistic. Luckily, I called off our relationship!

To all the princess: Do you all know Mia from the Princess Diaries? Does she visits you all?
Everyone except Belle including rigo1315: She looks JUST LIKE BELLE!!!

Belle: No she doesn't

Aurora: If she put a ponytail and wore her gold dress exact replicas

Belle: Guys...

Tiana: And she can sing too. In the shower sure, but did you hear her in Rio

Belle; Hello

Snow White: and she's super smart and has the same smile

Belle: HEY!!!

*pause*

Belle: Yes she visits as you can see.

Mulan: And she's super funny unlike bookworm here

Belle: What?!

Mulan: I'm just kidding....

Mia: Yeah I see them often only when I can... Genovias not ganna run itself. And Belle.

*looks at each other intently*

Belle/Mia: I don't see it!!

To all the Princess: How do you feel about cumbia or banda music?
Princess: Sorry, we never heard that kind of music!

Lefou: Do you hate Gaston since he's dead?
I've always hated him!!!!!!

To Pocahontas and Tiana:Have y'all ever heard of black native americans? If so,have y'all met any?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PociandSmith said…
Pocahontas: I haven't heard anything!!!! I will take my Smith and we will meet them soon!!!
Tiana: No, but I am not interested. I have lots of work for my restaurant and Naveen and I are planning a journey, so no free time.

To all the princes (males):
How is the life with your princess now? (considering that John Smith is with Pocahontas)
The Princes: It is amazing, they are like sisters to us!

Mulan: When it is Chinese New Year, do you and parents organise an open house party? Do you invite your princess friends?
We do! It's funny you ask if I invtie the girls. Each year I invite them, but for some odd reason only one shows up. My grandma says each one that arrives represents the year. So if it's the year of the sheep Pocahontas shows up.

All the Princess and Princes: What do you guys do when Disneyland closes? Do you guys hang out? What do you do? Where do you go?
Ariel-We usually stick around there. We normally don't leave.

Naveen-We DO hang out. Sometimes, me and the other princes will get together while the princesses get together.

Belle-We'll talk to other Disney characters such as Woody and Buzz.

Aladdin-We don't go far. We mostly go to the other venues and that's it.

Mulan and Shang-What do y'all think about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (Though they originate from Japan.)
you should submit a question. ^^^^
Mulan: We don't know yet... :3
Shang: Since they represent Japan we have challenged them into a friendly fight
Mulan: Fight to the Death battle.... just kidding, but I do want to fight them see who's techniques is swifter. I honestly think they are awesome, but I want to know more about their fighting.

PociandSmith that was the answer to the question :)

Rigo1315: Pocahontas ever since you moved to Disneyland have you seen what they have done to your beloved home of Virginia? What are your thoughts?
Pocahontas: I'm fine with that! No harm done!

To all the Disney Princesses:Does Kate Middleton visits you all?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ingonyama said…
Disney Princesses: No, Not all of us. Kate Middleton was not able to visit all of us because of all her works..

Princess Tiana: HOw was the feeling of being a frog??
Tiana: Strange!

Shang: Are you thinking of opening a Military School in Beijing?
Shang: maybe if I have time, but saving China and loving Mulan takes up most of my time (HA HA)!

Tiana, Do you and your in-laws get along?
VERY well!!!!! In fact, my father-in-law is like a 2nd daddy to me!!!!!!

John Rolfe, is it true that you have a temper?
John: NO! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?!? I will FRACKEN hurt them! (laugh) Just kidding...I do not have a temper....but really (serious face) who told you that?

John Rolfe, what made you fall in Love with Pocahontas?

There was just this...This...Something to her.

And MY answer to Rolfe-Donatello. JK JK. I think Pocahontas herself told me actually.

Mulan, which DP do you go to for advice?
Belle or Pocahontas. Belle because she is very smart on various events she has read. If she doesn't we both go together to smartest Disney Girl. Jane Potter. If I need spiritual advice I go to Pocahontas and if she doesn't have a for sure answer we go see Grandmother Willow.

Snow White's Prince... What's your name?
My name is Prince Ferdinard. I know that my name was never told but here is my name!

Disney Princes and Princesses: What do you do when you are altogether?
Disney Princes and Princesses: Well, we would help by saving and motivating other people, we would also have a meeting about how to do it and sometime held special occasions like parties.

To the Disney Princesses and Prince: Do you all watch the Godly hateful movie, Beastly?
Snow White/Prince, Cinderella/Princes Charming: We had no desire to see it.
Aurora/Prince Phillip, Jasmine/Aladdin, Ariel/Eric: We watched it and HATED IT!
Belle/Beast, Rapunzel/Flynn,Mulan/Shang:We prefer the Book...The Book is really good and Alex Flinn is a really good author!
Pocahontas/John, Tiana/Naveen: We liked it...it was pretty good.

But what do you mean by Godly hateful? The book is really really good....but then again I do LOVE that neil patrick harris was in the movie! He is AWESOME! Alex Flinn's other books are good too!

Cinderella and Snow White, are ya'll tired of all the remakes of your stories?
Cinderella and Snow White: YES!!!!!!

To all the princesses: Do you all know Maria Theresa of Austria?
DPs: Who? Never heard of her...who is she?

Snow White, out of all the people that have been "Snow White" which do you think did the best job...from a movie or Show?
Snow White: I'm sorry, I don't understand your question?

Cinderella: Do you and all princesses all organise a Christmas Concert? In which you do Carolling?
We don't have time to organize a 'Christmas Concert', but, we do alot of caroling.

Tiana, were you ever involved in the Civil Right movement?
Tiana: yes I was...I had owned my restruant for about 30 yrs when the movement began and I used my influence in the community and my status as a Princess to lobby local and state government for equal rights. It was a tough time and my restraunt was burned down once or twice....

Cinderella, do you still wear glass slippers everyonce in a while?
Oh yes!!!!!! They're just too pretty to NEVER wear!!!!!!!!

Shang, does Mushu get on your nerves?
No, only when I want to have my private time with Mulan and I find him under the blanket -.-"

John Smith, many people and fans of your movie say that Thomas had/has a crush on you. There are even some fanvideos and fanfics.
What do you think?Is it true?And if it is, have you thought about him in another way before you met Pocahontas?
John Smith: A CRUSH ON ME?!?!?! Those are just propogandas, don't believe them!

Tiana: Is Helen Keller your role model?
Tiana: Not really. I do not have role models. I just want to be like my father. And I think I did it!!!!

Rapunzel and Flynn -What happened after the kiss in the tower? did you share other kisses? did you go to rapunzel's father parents straightly? did you go for a walk enjoying your love?
Rapunzel: Long story!

Princess Aurora: Have you been to Moscow and St. Petersburg?