What I will write will be similar to what I wrote on the last article. Most of my opinions are the same except for Aladdin. I wanted to write an updated Artikel because I finally rewatched Aladdin. Please no rude comments. Enjoy!
12. Brave- I despise this movie I really don't like Merida. While she may be a strong I think she is just rude and annoying. The film is so forgettable. I haven't seen the film in about 4 years and I don't plan on seeing it again.
12. Frozen- As many of Du know, like Merida - Legende der Highlands I detest this movie. The characters are very irritating & the movie was trying way too hard to be progressive. It was mocking the other Disney Filme such as saying Du can't marry a man Du just met. Disney has been trying to break away from that stereotype for years. It's common sense to know Du don't marry a person Du just met. These films are fairytales for goodness sake! People take Disney Filme too literally. I think Disney made Frozen for people who hate on Disney. Most people grow up & realize these films are just entertainment. Adults that spend time overanalyzing Disney Filme just need to grow up & get a life. I thought Olaf was annoying & Kristof was just lame & gross, moving on.
10. The Princess & the Frog- I haven't seen this movie in 6 years but I don't memorable. I thought it was boring and the characters were annoying and I thought the soundtrack was awful and Tiana is just a snob IMO.
9. Cinderella- This movie just bores me to tears. I tried watching it again over the summer and I kept wanting to look at my phone. There is no action in this movie. The mice are extremely annoying & I don't like the soundtrack in this film. The only character I like is Aschenputtel herself, I don't care for any of other characters in this movie.
8. Aladdin- This movie is the reason why I am Schreiben an updated Artikel of my ranking of the DP films. I'm not a big Fan of this movie. This film is just too cheesy for my taste. The soundtrack is annoying and most of the characters are annoying. jasmin has movie down on my list, I will explain Mehr in my updated DP article. Aladin just bugs me, he is so rude & arrogant. I didn't like how he treated the Genie & his excessive lying. This is a film I have to be in the right mood for.
7. Pocahontas- This movie is very bland. I haven't watched this film since high school & when the last time I watched it, I couldn't even finish it. I don't remember this film very well because it's been so long since I have watched it & I don't plan on watching it again. Most of the characters were forgettable & boring. Pocahontas herself while not a bad character, I don't find her memorable.
6. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs- I keep changing my mind about this movie. While I respect the historical aspect of this movie, I just can't get into it. It is a shallow reason but Snow White's voice really annoys me. I don't like the soundtrack & the Dwarfs are annoying. I appreciate that this is the 1st full length Disney movie but it's just not a movie I watch on my own time.
5. Mulan- Not a bad movie Von any means but not a spectacular one either. I like the idea of the girl being hero but it's not enough for me to put the film any higher. The soundtrack wasn't that great IMO & Mushu annoyed me. I think Disney was trying to please extreme feminists when they were making this film. Mulan had to act like a man to be strong, not the best message for girls IMO. This film lacks the romance & magic of the other Disney movies.
4. Sleeping Beauty- Now to the DP films I love! Many people complain how this film is boring but I don't find it boring at all. People complain how this film focuses on the 3 Elfen & not Aurora & Phillip but I don't think it's a bad thing. It's what helps this movie stand out from Snow White & Aschenputtel IMO. I think if Du look at the film through the Elfen point of view, I find this film compelling. The Elfen are so fun to watch that I don't care about Aurora's oder Phillip's development. This movie gets a tongue of flack from feminists but they don't seem to tack into account that the Elfen are the ones that drive the plot. Without the Elfen half of the events wouldn't have happened in the movie. Honestly this film IMO is Mehr feminist than Maleficent, don't even get me started on that movie!
3. Tangled- When I 1st watched this film I was not wild about it but after rewatching it last year, I fell in Liebe with this movie! IMO this movie was Disney's best film since Beauty & the Beast. I Liebe everything about this film! Rapunzel is a fun & likeable character. Pascal is so adorable & Maximus is a riot! Flynn was a cool character. I just Liebe this movie!
2. Beauty & the Beast- This is not only one of the best Disney Filme ever created but one of the best Filme period. I can't even describe how amazing this movie is! The soundtrack, the story pretty much everything is spectacular. Belle & the Beast are fantastic characters. IMO while, this film is not my number one DP film, I think it is the best DP movie.
1. The Little Mermaid- I'm sure for who those who know me well on here, it is not a shock that The Little Mermaid is my Favorit DP film. I have loved this film since I was 8 years old! The Little Mermaid is the film that got me to Liebe Disney. The soundtrack, Ariel, Sebastian, & Ursula are amazing. I think the only flaw in this movie is that flunder & Scuttle are annoying but I Liebe everything else about this movie!
I hope Du enjoyed my article! Du are welcome to leave a Kommentar on my Artikel but please no rude comments.