posted by dclairmont
It’s unexpected, but Mehr than incredible! Thank Du so much to everyone who voted for me. :')
2. Your Favorit Princess and why?
Mulan and Tiana are Unentschieden
Mulan- She’s an inspiration, but easy to relate to. Her awkwardness is endearing and entertaining. In a culture focused on honor she failed miserably once, and knowing she could face failure again and even death, she did the unthinkable (impersonated a soldier, to quote the Emperor) out of Liebe for her father. As Ping, her attempts to fit in are hilarious. As for flaws, I noticed that she often isn’t prepared for what’s coming. She didn’t even pick a guy name before leaving! She’s also pretty lazy. Besides that, she’s incredibly smart and physically strong. When she loses hope, I feel shattered, too. She goes through so much development. Even though she's afraid, she stays determined. Mulan risked her life for her family, her friends, and for China. I'll stop now before I can't!
Tiana- Here's a girl who follows her dreams, thinks logically and won't let anyone stop her. She comes off as boring and narrow-minded, but there is Mehr to her than that. She not only has a talent, but a magical sort of passion for working. She has a bold, sassy, sarcastic side that makes her interesting, not to mention secretly funny. As a frog, she starts to see the world from the points of view of her friends, making her loosen up a bit and slowly learn that there is Mehr to life than hard work. Tiana manages to be productive without being self-righteous oder a snob. Her Liebe for people and her father's wise words keep her going.
3. Your least Favorit Princess and why?
Jasmine. She’s probably only here because it’s been looooong time since I’ve seen Aladdin, and she just slipped lower and lower. I don’t relate to her much. (Who am I kidding? I don’t relate to Tiana, but look where she is on my list!) I understand her want for freedom and marriage with love. I wish I was Mehr like her, Merida - Legende der Highlands and outspoken. I may be wrong, but I think she claims to be independent, but actually needs to be saved Von Aladin Mehr than once. jasmin actually was my Favorit and prettiest as a little girl, because Aladin was one of the few Disney Filme I saw back then!
4. Your Favorit Prince and why?
Aladdin! Maybe he’s a little overrated, but I have always LOVED him. He’s a thief and a liar, but his intentions are good. He makes mistakes and misjudges situations sometimes, which makes him realistic. Maybe it’s his athletic skills, smile, oder his boyish personality that makes him so charismatic. He’s very deep and developed. The deleted song Proud of Your Boy made me so sad, and Liebe Al even more. Sometimes I want to be Jasmine….
5. Your least Favorit Prince and why?
Prince Charming. Ohhh, I bet Du saw that coming. He isn’t onscreen much at all, but when he is, he seems a little….shallow. His yawn and eye roll is hilarious, though. Just a question, no two: Did he need a SHOE to discover the girl? Did he actually forget what she looked like? Oh, Von the way, I actually Liebe him in the third movie, but I figured that didn’t count.
6. Your Favorit DP villain and why?
That’s really hard! Disney sure knows how to do villains! I’m stuck between Ursula, Mother Gothel, The Evil Queen, and Dr. Facilier!
Ursula has it all! She is interesting and iconic, has a motive, awesome sidekicks, a fantastic song, and can be real scary! I Liebe every Sekunde that she’s onscreen. Pat Carroll is awesome.
I hated Gothel the first time I saw Tangled, but when I focused on her a different time, I found her fascinating, mainly because of her similarities to Frollo. She has a motherly side to her. She did provide Rapunzel with a nice tower, necessities, entertainment, and even celebrated her birthdays. Her need for youth and beauty is her downfall. Her voice is amazing!
The Evil Queen is heartless and vain beyond words. She’s the most terrifying, in my opinion. From the beginning, she’s one of those villains I want dead, yet am in awe of her at the same time. That transformation scene perfected her creepy performance.
Dr. Facilier is quite different from the Evil Queen. He’s mysterious and creepy at first, but once we enter his lair, we see that he has a wild, humorous, enthusiastic side. His song and his voodoo “friends” are pure art. He’s so intelligent and charismatic!
7. Your least Favorit DP villain and why?
Governor Ratcliffe. He’s a racist, selfish, boorish, and controlling man in pigtails. I’ll admit he does make me laugh sometimes, but he mainly turns me off.
8. Your Favorit DP movie and why?
I honestly Liebe them all! Right now, I’m especially fond of Sleeping Beauty, since it’s the last Disney movie I have seen (which was probably 4 months back. I need to get back to watching them!). It is one award-winning piece of art! It may be slow to some, but I am so mesmerized Von the artwork and soundtrack. I Liebe the characters!
9. If Du could choose one Disney heroine to be in the line-up, who would it be? Where would they rank on your pretty Liste and Favorit list?
I honestly can’t choose one. I Liebe Jane and Giselle, but I understand the reasoning behind excluding them. Anyway, Jane would be #2 on Favorit and #5 on Prettiest. Giselle would be #2 on both Favorit and Prettiest.
10. Which Princess do Du relate to most and why?
A combination of all of them. Mostly I’d say Rapunzel because she’s indecisive, a little awkward, bubbly, “locked in” and Mulan in the beginning of her movie being lazy, insecure and clumsy. I also have trouble pleasing others, but long to be myself. Basically the song Reflection! Also a bit of Cinderella, because I have a similar pushover personality.
11. Who is your...
- Prettiest? Tiana
- Funniest? Mulan
- Smartest? Pocahontas
- Nicest? Belle, Snow White
- Most underrated? On Fanpop-Merida, Jasmine, Cinderella, Pocahontas
Off of Fanpop-Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Aurora
- Favorit Singen voice? Mulan and Jasmine. All are lovely, but I prefer some voices in different languages.
- Least Favorit Singen voice? Cinderella. I really like it, though.
- Most annoying? Honestly, none of them. If I had to, I’d pick jasmin because I personally wouldn’t treat other people the way she does.
- Least annoying? Pocahontas
12. Your Favorit DP couple and why?
I can’t…. I’ll temporarily say John and Pocahontas. They have so much passion! They have a chilling, but breathtaking first meeting and the magic between them is captivating. They are very different, but they connect and learn from each other. Take a look throoough my eyyes…. (Phil Collins, anyone?)
13. Your least Favorit DP couple and why?
Charming and Cinderella. I really do like this couple; it’s just that Charming forgot what she looked like! They have a sweet relationship.
14. Your Favorit DP song and why?
AHHH. There is NO way I could decide this. Disney songs <3 This opinion will change in no time, but at this moment, I Liebe Just Around the River Bend and Touch the Sky.
15. Your least Favorit DP song and why?
The Work Song. Not my cup of tea.
16. What is your Favorit song from each DP movie? (It doesn't have to be sung Von the DP)
- Snow White: Someday My Prince Will Come
- Sleeping Beauty: I Wonder
- Cinderella: A Dream is a Wish Your herz Makes
- The Little Mermaid: Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Beauty and the Beast: Tale as old as Time
- Aladdin: Proud of Your Boy! Du mean actually in the movie? One Jump Ahead
- Mulan: I’ll Make a Man Out of Du
- Pocahontas: Just Around the River Bend
- Princess and the Frog: Friends on the Other Side
- Tangled: Mother Knows Best Reprise
17. Who is your Favorit character from each DP movie, besides the DP?
- Snow White: Grumpy
- Sleeping Beauty: Phillip
- Cinderella: Jaq
- The Little Mermaid: Aquata
- Beauty and the Beast: Cogsworth
- Aladdin: Aladin
- Mulan: Shang
- Pocahontas: John Smith
- Princess and the Frog: Naveen, charlotte
- Tangled: The King and Queen
18. Favorit and least Favorit DP sidekick?
Favorite: The Genie. Even though I don’t get his references, he’s hilarious! Maybe it’s funnier if Du do understand, but whatever works. He’s so lovable and caring. Poor guy doesn’t deserve to be everyone’s slave. Least favorite: Flit. He’s cute, but he’s not very important.
19. Favorit Disney movie? (Not being a DP oder Pixar movie)
Tarzan, Oliver & Company, Enchanted, Bridge to Terabithia, A Goofy Movie, Wreck-it Ralph, Brother Bear, Pinocchio, Fantasia, and many more… Sorry about that.
20. Favorit Pixar movie?
Merida - Legende der Highlands and Toy Story!
21. Which DP do Du want to be best Friends with and why?
Snow White! She is so unique. I wish I knew someone as accepting, sweet, and caring as her. She seems to be a lot of fun. She would be breath of fresh air from some of today’s younger generation.
22. Which DP do Du think Du would not get along with and why?
Really, I’m not a jasmin hater! My younger sister is so much like Jasmine, and let me tell you…We don’t see eye to eye.
23. Favorit crossover couple? (the princess with another Disney character oder prince)
I’m caught between Pocahontas/Tarzan, Pocahontas/Kenai, Ariel/Aladdin, Aurora/Hercules, and Mehr that I’m forgetting to mention.
24. Have Du ever been to any of the Disney theme parks? Which one? If not, which one would Du like to go to?
I haven’t been to any, and let me tell Du I’ll go to ANY Disney theme park! I’m reeally hoping my mom will take me for my 16th birthday trip. (Yeah, that was supposed to be 2 years ago….)
25. What are your hopes on...
- Fanpop? I hope that we (particularly this club) stay the way we are. I Liebe how we can be ourselves here and respect each other’s opinions. Du are all wonderful!
- Frozen? I’m so excited! I had bad ideas about it at first, but the Mehr spoilers I see (I can’t convince myself not to look at them!) the better I feel! A lot of high quality work is going into this.
- Future Disney movies? I hope Disney continues to produce Musicals and fairytales. I wish they’d give hand drawn Animation another chance, but I know it’s unlikely. Mostly I leave it all in the hands of the company. I have been pretty satisfied with the newer movies, for the most part. I hope the magic continues and that we never forget where it all started.