Deeks and Kensi This oder That.

ahmoniqued posted on Jan 20, 2011 at 11:57PM
I did this at the Tiva and NCIS:LA spot, so, I figured I would do it here too.
This game just came to and it's pretty simple. You answer the question above you, you ask a question giving two preferences. It can be about anything from Tivaness to randomness. Any questions, ask. Please try to participate!

Here's an example:
Deeks or Kensi?
A: Kensi. She's so BAMF.
Q: NCIS:LA: Season 1 or Season 2?

Deeks and Kensi 18 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ahmoniqued said…
big smile
A: Season 2. Has all the best episodes.
Q: Deeks-To-Kensi Quote: "You date me for a decade, you deserve my hand in marriage" or "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna marry your daughter"?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AleUnknown said…
A: "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna marry your daughter." ~The more humorous one, fits Deeks and Kensi's relationship better. One of humor.
Q: Deeks and Kensi Moment: Deliverance or Borderline?
big smile
A: Deliverance, it was just all so good with the trust and him saving her. Borderline had really cute moments too though. :)
Q: Who's more attractive: Kensi or Deeks?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AleUnknown said…
A: Deeks. He's freakin gorgeous, cute stubble chin and all. ;D
Q: Deeks saving Kensi or Kensi saving Deeks?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr stellagirl1993 said…
A: Deeks saving Kensi, I find that so adorable for some reason :$
Q: In the club together? or one of their moments in the car?
big smile
A: In The Club. Any moment with them in the club like is sooooo sexy, just saying.
A: Deeks/Kensi in Tin Soldiers or Empty Quiver?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajhalecullen said…
big smile
A: Tin Soldiers :D
Q: Densi or Keeks?
big smile
A: Densi. Since it's got that name often but I still like Keeks.
Q: Deek/Kensi in Enemy Within or The Job? ;D
heart
A: Definitely The Job, amazing Densi episode :D
Q: Jealous Deeks or Jealous Kensi?
big smile
A: Jealous Deeks. We haven't really seen a big Jealous!Kensi but when Deeks is jealous, it's the cutest thing. Like, he's just so worried.
Q: Which The Job moment: ‘I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. Even if you don’t see me I’ll be there’ or The Densi end scene?
big smile
A: that is so hard to answer!! bad mon!! I think i love a tiny bit more the end scene because of the talk and the looks :D
Q: Deeks calling Kensi "Kens" or “You only say you’re fine when you’re not fine”?
heart
A: OMG, both?! But Deeks calling Kensi 'Kens', made me fangirl like crazy.
Q: Season Two Episodes: First Half or Second Half?
heart
A: Second half though i like first half alot!!
Q: What would you like to see first: Kensi say I love you to Deeks or the other way around?
big smile
A: Deeks say 'I love you' to Kensi. I feel that he has more feelings for her and acknowledging first. And it would be totally cute to see him say it.
Q: REASK - What would you like to see first: Kensi say I love you to Deeks or the other way around?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr diehardromantic said…
A. Don't think we are ready to hear 'I love you' from either. Well not just yet.
Q. Unlike Ziva and DiNozzo, who are hot and cold, I would like to see Deeks and Kensi's moments building, their 'thing', their way. Kensi was most definitely taken with Deeks before she knew who he really was, and he her, once she stood up to him. She's a strong character and would probably take the first step. She has more 'walls' than Deeks. What do you all think?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HeartWants said…
I agree that Tiva is completely different to Densi.. However, i do feel Deeks would be the first to say it, as i do Tony.. Both Kensi and Ziva have so many 'walls' up and they have both have been let down in other relationships.. So i think the guys need to take then first step.. And for some reason, as a fangirl, that would make me SQUEEEE a whole lot more lol xD

Ok, umm who do you ship more, Tiva or Densi..?
heart
A: Densi. Deeks/Kensi. I do love Tiva tho.
Q: Deeks kisses Kensi on the forehead, or Kensi kisses Deeks on the cheek? :')
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HeartWants said…
A: Oh wow that's a toughie.. Um ok, i would squeal more at Deeks kissing Kensi on the forehead (so long as she doesn't flinch or like wack him in the gut or something) But i think, Kensi kissing Deeks on the cheek would mean so much more in terms of her admitting her feelings for him.. So, umm can i have both please? ;) If not, then probably Deeks kissing Kensi..

Q: Scenes with jealous Deeks or scenes with jealous Kensi? Not that we have had a lot of either, but which scenes do you prefer? EDIT - Which i realise has already been asked, but anyways ;)