Death Eater Roleplay Kate and Nessie on the loose

KateKicksAss posted on Jan 31, 2013 at 02:57AM
Kate and Nessie end up on the rampage in a muggle shopping mall!

*inserts random Outer Space picture*
 Kate and Nessie end up on the rampage in a muggle shopping mall! *inserts Zufällig Outer Weltraum pictu

Death Eater Roleplay 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NessieCarrow said…
Nethangli is sleeping on couch in the death eater headquarters her face stuffed in a pillow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KateKicksAss said…
Kate was bored. And depressed. She decided to try and come up with something fun to do. Or maybe she'd go play a prank on someone.... That usually cheered her up.
Walking into the living room of Malfoy Manor, she spotted Nessie asleep on the couch, and grinned, rubbing her hands together wickedly.
"Aguamenti!", she whispered, and a jet of freezing water shot out and splashed into NEssie's face. Kate laughed, and then jumped on Nessie.
"WAKE UP!"
" GAH!!" she yelled, being crushed by Kate " Damnit! Kate get off me!" she shouted struggling to get her wand
Kate giggled and bounced up and down a few times on Nessie before hopping off the couch and straightening up.
"Oh, good, you're awake", she said, as though she hadn't been the one to rudely awaken Nessie a moment ago.
"Wanna do something FUN?", she leered.
" Beside crushing my spine!" She grumbled standing up " Yes that be nice"
"Well, I thought that was fun!", Kate snickered, then pretended to act shocked. "Goodness, Nessie dear, you're all wet!"
Her eyes narrow " I wonder why?" she says and takes out her wand and sprays Kate with water " Look it's contagious|"
"AHHH!", Kate shrieked, jumping back, soaked. She shot a glare at Nessie, even though she knew she possibly deserved it....just a little bit.
"Terribly sorry....I suppose I should dry you off then?", she suggested, pointing her dripping wand at Nessie, and causing a very powerful gust of wind to blow at Nessie, knocking her back.
She flips backward and falls behind the couch and come up with her hair flying everywhere " Well, Kate before I take my knife out and gouge your eyes out what do you want?"
"Aww, but Nessie, if you do that, then we wouldn't be able to do this incredibly fun thing I'm planning, that I was going to invite you to join me for!", Kate made a fake pouty-face and stuck out her lower lip at Nessie in a pitiful sort of way. Then she smiled. "It'll be REALLY fun, I promise. Then if you still feel like it, we can discuss you gouging out my eyes when we get back", she stuck out her tongue.