Damon & Elena DE theory thread

epicdelena4ever posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 04:10AM
In this thread you can post anything you think/or wish to happen with DE or TVD as a show. I know some people have some great ideas on what they think will happen and now you can share your ideas in here. Spoilers are permitted!
last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 09:30PM

Damon & Elena 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicdelena4ever said…
Damon has proven just how much he loves elena and how he is willing to die for her. This will DEF show in the last few episodes. I think damon will make a move in the finale to tell elena that he IS willing to die for her. She will see then just how much he loves her and start to realize that she has feelings for him too ...wich may lead to ...a kiss...maybe..i hope so!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SpuffyDelena said…
Spoiler friendly? If so you should add that to the title ;]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicdelena4ever said…
In the first episode I think that Damon and elena's relationship will have grown stronger from the time jump.

Stefan and Klaus I hope Don't Come back till a little later.

I'm really curious to see how They will work in the Jeremy ghost thing.
what do you guys think?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr _VivalaVida_ said…
Guys, a spoiler (non confirmed) says that Elena will have things in mind in 3x01. The Stefan situation..and Damon/Andie. So I have this feeling that Damon and Andie got back together and maybe we'll have jealous Elena on the way! :O I really hope so btw. Even if they better get rid of Andie...very soon.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr traceypharm said…
smile
ME too. Really sick of her character now. Her time has come and gone. Season 3 is going to be so Awesome! Very curious about this Rebecca. I haven't had a chance to read Stefan's Diaries where she is mentioned.

These spoilers are making me more excited!