Damon & Elena damon & elena Fans Forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10701-10750 of 14056

Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
big smile
you can call me a "crazy Chair fan" and i wont take it as an insult:))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
laugh
Well something you sould know about me.. i have very low morals LMFAO. And blair's always sorta pissed me off with her.. im so fragile love me love me sorta thing.. she was better in season 2 but then worse in season 3 again lol.

Agreed. I don't usually care about my morals in TV shows because it's fiction, but at the beginning of season one I liked Blair and Chair so Serena annoyed me. But when I rewatched season 1 after Blair got annoying, I loved Serena lol if that makes sense. Serena pwns the rest of the GG characters :P I like Nate as well but other than that I'm not a big fan of the GG characters.

I also can't believe Ed Westwick is British. So Robert Pattison is in Twilight and is in a very popular couple and so is Ed roflmao. And I don't like either LOL.
laugh
you can call me a "crazy Chair fan" and i wont take it as an insult:))

You're not crazy though! You're always keeping out of fights and stuff. I've never seen you in a fight roflmao
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Isabellaaa said…
My ships in GG are basicly like this.
episode 1-8 didn't really care about any ships couse when i started watching everyone told me to watch CB and DS.. (i was convinced to watch from friends) but i still thought DS were fine episode 9.. NS flashback scene = Bella going AWWW. episode 10.. i'm really starting to dislike DS but carter enters.. i know like NS and CrS.. episode 13 = i really hate DS and his judgemental crap. episode 14= i LOVE chuck/serena.. and up to 18 they were my nr 1 GG ship (this is why i still have some lovin for them. 18 came and that NS scene made me LOVE NS more (and since this they've been my OTP for GG) and i started to enjoy chair more.
During season 2 my love for NS grew so much couse of their lack of scenes and i went from liking chair to accually loving them.
Now i still LOVE NS, almostlove cherry, like vanderbaizen.. And chair.. well they go up and down for me..
SO that's it my GG ships
she was better in season 2 but then worse in season 3 again lol.
yeah unfortunately she went a little downhill in season 3 but hopes for season 4:)
Yes katie i think nate's really underrated.. i find him awesome, so sweet, funny and so cute with his natefuseness
yeah unfortunately she went a little downhill in season 3 but hopes for season 4:)

i think all caracters kinda went downhill in season 3.. i mean couples went uphill but the caracters themselfs kinda went downhill..
big smile
crazy by heart i meant...:)

wow Bella a lot of twists and turns:)
worried
I wished the writers had developed Serenate more in season two. It would have made when they finally got together it would have made more sense. I mean, I'm glad they got together eventually, even if short lived, but they were too obsessed with making Chair in season 2 they forgot about Serenate. It's like after what we saw of them in the beginning of season one disappeared. They didn't even have that many scenes as "just friend", no looks, nothing :(
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
haha i know right? :P but NS has been pretty stable for a long time now haha..
I compleatly agree katie! it was like season 2 was only focused on CB and then it was a little DS being boring on the side that even made DSers yawn (maybe not the hardcore shippers but still..) And i mean they're been friends since they were little kids so they sould have made it something with NS.. maybe he could have gone to her when his family had money problems and not the humphreys.. it would have made more sens
i haven't read any spoilers from GG only the set pics that i saw[by mistake]...What's the word on NS? please no CB spoilers
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
laugh
Either way, it's like they didn't know the other existed. Damn those stupid writers. It kinda ruined Serenate's journey as much as I love them. They've messed up Chair now, so I think they should focus on Serenate now lol!

Derena to me is like Stelena, expect I dislike Stelena and I'm indifferent to Derena coz I just tune out. And that's why TVD writers need to stop wasting time on Stelena and focus on the actual hot couple - Delena!
They haven't said much accually.. Just that in the first 2 episodes there will be serena trying to figure out if she wants nate or dan (but becouse of my info from my little inside friend i know it's nate she'll want.. but then nate's with juliet and dan's with vanessa so she's gonna get a new guy i think :P there have been pics of that.
The spoilers have mostly been on dan/georgina/vanessa and jennys comeback which is like WHO CARES? haha
Derena to me is like Stelena, expect I dislike Stelena and I'm indifferent to Derena coz I just tune out. And that's why TVD writers need to stop wasting time on Stelena and focus on the actual hot couple - Delena!
----
THIS THIS THIS! when i stared watching TVD i was like stelena=irrelevant just like derena (except dan annoys me more then stefan haha)

They've messed up Chair now, so I think they should focus on Serenate now lol!
-----
YEP YEP! and skip so much of vanessa/dan/georgina couse NO ONE cares
laugh
That makes me believe that Serenate will get back together again, I mean isn't that how it always works? Guy and girl break up, either guy or girl realises they want to be with the other one again but it's too late because the other guy and girl have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but in the end they get together again LOL.
laugh
vanessa/dan/georgina couse NO ONE cares

BORING. I seriously think every storyline in GG is crap now unless it's Serena related WITHOUT Dan lol
Nate with Katie Cassidy's character...i have no idea her name is Juliet...i heard she is gonna stir up trouble for Blair at Columbia

btw i love Katie Cassidy
That makes me believe that Serenate will get back together again, I mean isn't that how it always works? Guy and girl break up, either guy or girl realises they want to be with the other one again but it's too late because the other guy and girl have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but in the end they get together again LOL.

YES YES! it's why i have a lot of faith too.. and it was like the DS stuff in season 3.. it was just drama for NS/DV and it wasn't like NS/DV were drama for DS. If they wanted to make it about DS getting back together they would have shown more of them and accually SHOWN their kiss.. and not deleted the TERRIBLE deleted scene in which serena accually slept with dan (but the did delete it so she didn't hahaha)
haha yes her name is juliet.. and probably yeah.. btw serena will go to colombia aswell :D so yay NS at the same collage!

I love her too :D i was like nate's gonna be with her YAY! someone other then serena he might accually be okay with lol. Even if i will always want him with serena.. it's like i like her with other but i can't stand nate with either jenny, vanessa or blair!
laugh
Nate with Katie Cassidy's character...i have no idea her name is Juliet...i heard she is gonna stir up trouble for Blair at Columbia

I already don't like her because she is with Nate rofl.

TERRIBLE deleted scene in which serena accually slept with dan (but the did delete it so she didn't hahaha)

Lmao I would hate to be a Derena fan and find that out
BORING. I seriously think every storyline in GG is crap now unless it's Serena related WITHOUT Dan lol

I'm with you!
Lmao I would hate to be a Derena fan and find that out

I'm more like SUCK IT! couse most derena fans annoy me lol.
I tried to accually make friends with some of them (and some i did become friends with and they're great) but most of them just gives me additude so i'm like whatever.. wanna be a bitch then i will too
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mariafan said…
big smile
I'm baaaaaaaaack xD
laugh
I'm more like SUCK IT! couse most derena fans annoy me lol.
I tried to accually make friends with some of them (and some i did become friends with and they're great) but most of them just gives me additude so i'm like whatever.. wanna be a bitch then i will too

This is exactly how I feel about Bamon fans. However, there are a few that I think are sweet, I just don't approve of their taste in couples xp But if I found out there was a deleted scene for Bamon in which they had slept together *god forbid the writers go crazy and even think this is a good idea* then I would probably act really childish and be like HAHA!

not with you there...you know i love me some CB

wow Serena at Columbia...finally something productive and Nate's at Columbia...poor Dan all the way across town at NYU:))
wow Serena at Columbia...finally something productive and Nate's at Columbia...poor Dan all the way across town at NYU:))

He has vanessa with who he's moving in with btw.. and georgina and a baby so i think he'll be fine lol
This is exactly how I feel about Bamon fans. However, there are a few that I think are sweet, I just don't approve of their taste in couples xp But if I found out there was a deleted scene for Bamon in which they had slept together *god forbid the writers go crazy and even think this is a good idea* then I would probably act really childish and be like HAHA!

Yeah ik.. it's like okay we ship diffrently but don't be a compleate bitch becouse of it!
That's kinda what i'm doing HAHAHA
Is that even his baby...I have no idea how this will play out if it's Dan's baby...poor guy
laugh
Imagine if there was a spin off to GG called the Serena show? LOL
big smile
btw Katie did you see the new promo pics of Tyler....adorable:))
I don't know that but it seems like it might accually BE his.
And since he will have a triange with vanessa/georgina i don't think serena and the UESers will be on his mind very much hehe.. although i heard DS will have friend/step siplings who listen to each others problems sort of scenes...
laugh
Is that even his baby...I have no idea how this will play out if it's Dan's baby...poor guy

Don't you mean poor baby? I would have to have Dan and Georgina as my parents LOL
Imagine if there was a spin off to GG called the Serena show? LOL

OMG it would PWN GG hahahaha...

oh and speaking of promo pics i love all the DS ones so far :D
Don't you mean poor baby? I would have to have Dan and Georgina as my parents LOL
----

HAHAHAHAHAHA so fucking TRUE!
big smile
btw Katie did you see the new promo pics of Tyler....adorable:))

Yeah he looks hot. I'm so excited about this season and being able to see Tyler more. I'm excited to see him, Bonnie, possibly Tonnie but I think I will know for sure if they happen in the first few episodes, Katherine, Dalaric, Deremy and of course Delena XDD

I can't wait for the road trip in 2x03. That pic of Damon and Elena: HOT.
I can't wait for the road trip in 2x03. That pic of Damon and Elena: HOT.

roadtrips are their specialty <3
big smile
hello? i said im back! lol

i think i missed much..
Hi maria :) i don't think i've talked to you before xD
I'm Bella
laugh
roadtrips are their specialty <3

Exactly! And seriously, when they look at each other it's like they want to eat each other up. I can't wait till they make out! rofl. I mean, if you go without something you want for so long, when you eventually have it you have more of it and want more of it than you originally thought if that makes sense and it's the same with DE. They haven't made out or anything so when they do, they aren't going to be able to get enough of each other!
laugh
Hey Maria!
Yes it will be so freaking hot! seriously i don't get how you can hate them.. they're so amazing!
Hi Maria-How the match go?

Road trip can't wait and i can't wait to see Katherine in action..the bitch is back

I would love to have Dan as my father really but Georgina is a big NO NO lol

Question: I know you Bella also chat in the ND forum but do you talk to people in other clubs?
Hi Bella! i think the same.. nice to meet u :)

hi Katie!
laugh
I agee. I don't get where all the hate comes from. Is it just because they have become REALLY popular and are the most popular TVD ship?

I mean I would put it past them to having more fans than Chair one day the rate they get fans and it isn't even season two yet!
the dance scene left me with the biggest smile on my face lol

Imagine what a make out scene will do..probably cause a heart attack!!!
Hi Lau! it ended 1-1.. crap -.-
big smile
Btw you guys should join vampire-diaries.net. It's really great and the clubs are private. You can't see the threads/posts unless you are a part of the group.
worried
OMG Don't even get me started on the hate thing:(( I avoid the couples spot. i only go there to vote for them but the comments are painful to read:(
big smile
It was 4-0 to England for us rofl. They always do well in these stages and then play embarrassingly in the real thing.

And 1-1 isn't bad, it's better than losing!