Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
 This is a place where Du can 'explode', Kommentar oder make suggestions about the bamon storyline oder wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2690

Vor mehr als einem Jahr chazzaf said…
@ducky8abug It was a bit rushed but I loved Anna and Jeremy they were really cute. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr catinthedarkxo said…
@Thedarkestar Yes please don't throw any tomatoes at me! I'm wearing my fluffy, purple robe that I love too much.

Yeah, I'm not very invested in JB, I'm just like eh. I feel like I haven't seen anyone who really meshes with Bonnie enough that I get that aha that's it! No offense.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
@ApplePie88 I agree Stefan and Elena are like on a journey and it may have hurdles a long the way but they will get through it.
Does anyone else what Matt to have a bigger role in the TV series I loved him in the books and feel he is very underused Zach does such a great job with Matt. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aceg said…
As for the couple you know who got together suddenly, I can't force myself to open room for another underdevelped couples but it is nice to see Bonnie have someone care for her. As for now, I am looking forward to see a build up of something between Damon and Bonnie... As for the future, I believe they will be something more than friendship....
I am really glad though that the writers are developing Bonnie a bit more she was a little unbearable at the beginning of the season.
I'm kinda annoyed with Matt, I'm very protective of Caroline. I want the best of the best for the neurotic Vampire Barbie.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ducky8abug said…
blush

My (democratic) support is depended upon my parties treatment of 1199 union funds (benefits). I can't afford medical treatment or the prescriptions I need on a monthly basis, and the benefits afforded by joining these programs allows me to do without bleeding my bank account dry. My party affiliation is depended upon my survival. That's the basic gist of it.

I don't know how a person could agree to gov't cuts without taking into account the possibility that those cuts will invariably affect unemployment benefits, after school programs, medicare and the list goes on. It's alright to take a stanch stand against unnecessary spending but when it impends on my ability to stay above water, that's when I draw the line.
@catinthedark I think that she is very misunderstood she had the one true person in her life took away from her.Her Grams who she clearly though the world of and she is still trying to do everything to protect the ones she loves.The only reason she doesnt tolerate Damon is because lets face Damon does not deserve to be tolerated sure he is becoming a nicer guy but to be honest he has done so many evil things and everyone except Bonnie and Stefan let him do what he wants. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DamonsLilBird said…
Meh agrees Beer-me was flippin Clark Kent rush and it's like Oi they flippin caught meh off, the rocker. Though Steve is hot um he just doesnt have steam factor with meh Kat Graham like Ian, Paul, Mike, and Zacky *blushes*. Um sorry he's Cassie mates lol luv him to bloody death but S1 notta then S2 sumthin, only at ep.9? Plz mightve blieve them if they had been writing good for them besides Janna is meh luv.
I kind of want to move to Antarctica and live by myself, as long as I have food and a computer I'll be good. Sometimes the government and the world is too frustrating.
@DamonsLilBird how are you F4 mate hope you are getting better also love Janna why writers why did you have to kill off Anna LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
Are any of you guys going to TVD EyeCon?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ducky8abug said…
smile
Agree with Chazzaf!

To make this show bearable, I needed one character to act as if the rug had been pulled up from under them, and Bonnie was that girl.

A lot of people were annoyed that she gave Caroline an ultimatum rather than rush to her side with hug and a smile. However, considering what Caroline did to Matt 34 minutes later and considering Bonnie's experiences with 'fresh-out-of-the-woods' vampires, I thought her treatment of Caroline was on point.

As for rolling a blanket of fire under Damon...well, he had that coming. Frankly, that was the best part of Season 2 and nothing has yet changed my mind on that score.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thedarkeststar said…
@catinthedarkxo: Relax, won't trow tomatoes on you :P

I kinda thought Matt's reaction to Carolines pretty natural. I wasn't expecting him to be okay, it would have beeen weird. I feel like the writers did with Matt exactly what they did with Bonnie. They only appeared when they were necessary. They were like decoration. The only thing Matt was doing was cleaning tables lol
So I guess they are just trying to give his character something more deep and complex.

I guess the reason why I was so agaisnt Beremy is because I can't stand Jeremy. I could be ANY guy but it had to be him ¬¬'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ApplePie88 said…
Both Damon and Bonnie have something major in common: BOTH ARE MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVIDUALS.
@ducky8bug glad to see we agree I just dont like how people can hate Bonnie when she has hardly done anything wrong and love Damon when it is clear that he has done so many evil things. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx
@ducky8abug: let's take account one would also argue from scope of conservative/republican, or followers of Adam Smith, that welfare programs could be a huge burden for national economy. A very good example would be Germany (can be applied to other european countries as well). Before the economic crisis, personal tax is chargaed higher, to support social program and aid to former western germany. Deductions from personal income in germany is very high (about 40%, if I remeber correctly). Don't forget umployment insurance is very benefical to people live in Germany and other western european countriy. There are many cases that people took advantage of it.

But there is a proposal that to keep basic welfare programs, like education and retirement compensation and health care, but cut or reduce other benefits.
@Thedarkeststar Oh thank god that would be really awkward...Really you don't like Jeremy? I've never come across someone who doesn't like him.

@ApplePie88 I think everyone on the show is misunderstood/majorly messed up :P
@ApplePie88 I agree.@Thedarkeststar I agree I would love to see Matt do more I imagine Matt in the TV show a lot like the one in the books. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@Chazzaf had meh mum and the bloody 911 ppl yelling at meh to be careful. *sticks tongue out* Blah cnt help it always been this engertic bunny going on and on. Even before meh got sick lol dnt worry bout meh mate how ya been?@Cha um forgot the rest mate plz dnt kill meh lol but youre right Goverment suxs Demo over here lol. Bon was better S1 luv her there in two not so much becuz the writers, are ruining her.
@DamonsLilBird well I hope you get better soon mate and Ive been great thanks for asking. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I'm being completely honest, I don't understand all the hate being thrown at Matt. How he reacted to Caroline and him finding out that she was a vampire was beyond realistic to me. I don't know what people were really expecting to be quite honest? Were they expecting a bunch of pretty roses and Matt reciting poetic lines to Caroline which basically translated "I love you"? NEWSFLASH: MATT HAS BEEN IN THE DARK THE ENTIRE TIME. What do people really expect?? The way he reacted was completely and totally justified IMO. Yes, I know it's Caroline and we all love, want to protect and want the best for Vampire Barbie but come on! Let's be realistic here. Matt had every right to react the way he reacted and he has every right to feel the way he's currently feeling regarding Caroline and all the mystery surrounding his sisters death. What bugs me the most about this fandom is the double standard. Nobody wanted Elena to die off or called Elena a bitch when she reacted the way she did to Stefan when she found out he was a Vampire. So why are people all of a sudden wishing death upon Matt for reacting the EXACT same way that Elena reacted? Again, this only makes me shake my head at this fandom and the constant double standards.
Oh I'm not hating on Matt! I just love Caroline more than Matt so I am naturally going to rally behind her. Doesn't make any logical sense but whatever :) I do what I want!
@ApplePie88 I agree Elena acted the same way as Matt but people didnt want her dead.Im really annoyed I hope Zach isn't going to start getting hated all the time like Kat and Paul do. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Maximumridefan said…
^^ God let's pray not. Enough TVD castmates get harrased already!
I like the change in Caroline after she turned. like acting nice with her mom and defend elena from Mason etc. She has become a responsible person. I also like that fact the witty and vivacious side of her character isn't gone.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KrissyDelenaFTW said…
cake
Matt needs to find out about vampires and him and Damon need that witty banter they had in the books that stuff was awesome between them! *Runs away at super speed but leaves behind cookies* Sry I know this if your spot but I saw you guys talking about Matt and ya I want the Damon Matt thing from the books on the show.
This is part of the reason why I can't stand this fandom more then half the time. It's a combination of hypocrisy, double standards, unnecessary bashing of ships/couples, characters and actors/actresses and also, the OTT bias towards specific actors/characters and couples. Sometimes I can't stand this fandom, seriously.

And arrgh, I'm going into a ranty, grumpy mood again. This fandom makes me grumpy. Or maybe it's just an upcoming test I have for school. O.o
@Maximumridefan I agree enough cast members get hate.@aceg I also like the change in Caroline in season 1 she kind of annoyed me but I love her in season 2.@KrissyDelenaFTW Hi I take your a DE fan well welcome we would love to hear your opinions. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@ApplePie88 I agree there is far to much bashing in this fandom and I wish that we could stop with the negative but is hard when you have trolls every day.It is the hiatus everyone is bored. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thedarkeststar said…
Well you found the first person who dosen't like Jeremy lol

Let me ask, who do you guys shipp Caroline with? Her triangle for me is the only one that actually works, because he was able to make me like "Who the fuck I want her with?!". I'm a Caroline/World shipper.

@KrissyDelenaFTW: Relax, we won't kick you out lol You are very welcome.
KrissyDelenaFTW: Haha I agree with you. Matt and Damon are hysterical in the books. :)
@Thedarkestar I Love Caroline and Matt and Caroline and Tyler shipper I love both. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Caroline has chemistry with everybody! I don't know. Seriously she could hug a tree and they would look good together.
And i'm a bit of a multi shipper when it comes to caroline. I ship her with Stefan, Matt, AND Tyler. :)
Lol thnks F4 mate will do and Cha um again cnt remba. Meh luves show Matt more Book Matt was kinda what Damon called him a Mutt. Luv meh Zackey he's hott cute and his bestie in life tired out for ELena, and nearly had it. Incase ya wandering she was beautiful loves her too also Zackey tired out for Stefan but didnt fit the part. You fit meh part BABY LOL@KrissyDelena *Snatches cookie* gonna run meh bloody sugar up with this lol.
@DamonsLilBird LOL I take everyone is in the cookie phase LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
I love Stefan. THAT IS ALL. I don't know how people can hate him to be quite honest. He is the sweetest guy and I wish I had a BF like him.
smile
So you wont kill me YAY! Yes Im a proud DEtart but I have a soft spot for certain types of Stelena scenes and I do find Damon and Bonnies witty back and forth banter to be quite cool. They remind me of my ship on Pretty Little Lairs, Toby and Spencer :) Plus Kat is so so so pretty I just love how bubbly and sweet she is and I want her fashion sense so bad!

Oh when it comes to Caroline no contest I still have fate in Forwood I love Matt ( I ship him in the books with Bonnie) but Forwood is just omg epic!
@KrissyDelena Yeah we wont kill you dont worry LOL.I dont watch Pretty Little Liars but I might start what other TV shows do you watch. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@ApplePie88 I also dont know how anyone can hate Stefan/Paul he is just awesome. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stefan is actually my favorite character...in the show at least. It's Damon all the way for me in the books though. :)
@ApplePie (Very Dean Winchester name if you know who he is) I have at times had a love hate thing with Stefan Im a Greek God Salvatore. I at times adore him other times I want to punch him in the face then make out with him the only reason I think I gave such a up and down thing with him is because Im a Supernatural fan I take my bromances too serious but saying this I like the guy and Paul is a hottie and he is so funny in real life.
@Chazzaf he he lol meh knows. Apple pie meh likes Stefan may b not deep love him but meh still care. @KrissyDelena lol wont hate a Delightful Ears fan *changes voice to meh anger Japanese papa* UNLESS YOU DNT KEEP THE COOKIES COMIN LOL.
@KrissyDelenaFTW Im also a Supernatural fan I love Jensen Ackles *swoons* LOL.@Maximumridefan I love Stefan in the show to Damon is also my favourite in the books. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf Hi. Well I really only watch two shows TVD and the love and the obsession of my life, Supernatural :) I watch other shows but Im not as much of a fan for them as I am for TVD and Supernatural :)
@DamonsLilBird LOL Cookies are the best LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
^^ Haha I am in love with book Damon.
@KrissyDelenaFTW Do you like Beremy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Supernatural fans holla lol meh luvs Sam&Dean Cass too even Bobby luv that show since, season one's first promo. He he they bloody rock so DID Smallville *sniffs* Clana!!!