Damon & Bonnie 10 Bamon things I loved in 3x21

Kaddy9 posted on May 07, 2012 at 06:32AM
These are the 10 Bamon things I loved in 3x21:

10) Damon and Bonnie SMILING AT EACH OTHER for a short time when she shows him her phone app (digital locator spell).

9) They see each other as a TEAM - Damon "We don't know/ Bonnie "We called you here ...".

8)Damon WRAPPING HIS ARMS around Bonnie's arm.

7) Damon SITTING NEXT TO Bonnie.

6) Damon SAVORING Bonnie's BLOOD.

5)Damon, unconscious, being AWAKEN by BONNIE'S CALL, asking himself "Why am I still alive?" then seeing that it's Bonnie calling.

4)Bonnie's line "If you're so upset with me why did you feed me your blood to SAVE MY LIFE" to which Damon replies "Because I do STUPID THINGS, BONNIE".

3)Damon saying he is TEAM BONNIE and winking at her.

2) Damon giving Bonnie HIS BLOOD to SAVE HER LIFE.

1)Damon STARING AT BONNIE the entire episode.

What are yours?
last edited on May 07, 2012 at 06:41AM

Damon & Bonnie 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TinaluvsTVD said…
heart
Love this!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HindEssa said…
heart
Sadly(NOT) I don't have a Top 10. All Bamon scenes is like PURE GOLD t me.<33
And by the way, I really love your top ten anyway. ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ginbell84 said…
heart
LOVE YOUR TOP 10
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NakedBarbie said…
wink
Love your top 10
What's amazing is that Bamon finally had enough scenes in an episode to give us the opportunity to type out a top 10 list!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lacage0 said…
big smile
Damon standing between Bonnie, who was in the doorway, and Klaus, who was on the porch, with a wooden fence part.

Also in Damon's sarcastic and usual snark admits he was listening to Bonnie by saying he shouldn't have let his friend died with dignity, he should have killed him a.k.a. I gave him a choice. Also, he made a choice to save her which he doesn't either know why he did it or is in denial about.

Most importantly Damon was Damon no act no censoring just Damon sarcastic and snarky as ever.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Smirr_22 said…
big smile
This is great ! :D It is basically exactly the same as mine ! Great minds think alike I suppose !
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 4BonnieandDamon said…
heart
These were great top 10 Bamon moments from the eppy. I'm sure there were more but I loved every moment. Loved when Bonnie's mom was there and Damon made that face like he was Abby's son in law and of course Bonnie's husband and it expressed like "Honey I tried to deal with this woman, you try." LOL. My Bamon heart loved every Bamon moment.