CSI - Miami Speedle on CSI...what's your guess...or do Du know?

edennirvana posted on Oct 04, 2007 at 08:14PM
I know a pick was already done about this and this is probably very talked and debated subject; but what's your guess on how they're going to bring back Speed? Do you know, from a verified source?
I think that to avoid a big ass investigation due to his weapon 'malfunction', MAYBE, that's why he 'disappeared, left, died' (whatever your view is of that) and the writers could use that as a hook to bring him back. I mean things aren't always what they seem and they do a pretty good job keeping us hooked to the show. Anyway if you know tell us, if you don't then tell us what you think...I smell this is coming real soon!

CSI - Miami 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie89 said…
i havn't thought about the disappearing because of the shooting investigation theory . i think that's possible. good thinking! i read somewhere that he may "appear" to eric and help him with a case. you know, because of eric's head injury and all. do you know when that episode comes on?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr edennirvana said…
I really don't know, but I'm thinking its really soon, there are episode stills around the net, so I'm guessing soon. I read an article, I think it was, in buddytv.com that he (Speed) was coming back but it was not going to be a flashback or anything like that ..::sigh::.. I don't know...