Cory Monteith & Chris Colfer Cory & Chris Duet Ideas Thread:)

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 08:14PM
I thought as an idea for a thread while we all wait for season 3, why don't we ponder song ideas for Chris and Cory's potential duet. It can range from any type of music such as rock, soft rock, hip hop etc. Even if you don't quite have an idea just write anything that comes to mind when you think of these two and their wonderful voices.

To start us off I thought I'd suggest a few ideas:

1. Michael Jackson - "Will You Be There" (there's a signifigance of brotherhood in that song or love of any kind and I think if adjusted to Cory & Chris's voice range, it could be an awesome duet)

2. Mika - "Any other World" (I'd heard this song back when I got into 9021 and it never occurred to me until now how much this song would totally apply to Finn & Kurt as individuals and as brothers. The lyrics are so deep and emotional, as I listen to this song I can totally picture Cory & Chris relating to the words personally as well as to their characters. Listen to the song and you be the judge.)

So does anyone else have any ideas for songs? as this thread goes on I may think of more ideas but for now I'd totally have these songs in mind.
 I thought as an idea for a thread while we all wait for season 3, why don't we ponder song ideas for

Cory Monteith & Chris Colfer No Antworten