Charlie und die Schokoladenfabrik what Schokolade factory character are Du most like?

caitlincookie22 posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 05:05PM
you tell me a little about yourself and i will tell you what character i think you are like!

Charlie und die Schokoladenfabrik 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr caitlincookie22 said…
smile
i'll start. i am a girl with brown hair. i like gymnastics, soccer, softball and lots of other sports. i am outgoing and like to talk, i love clothes, and i have a lot of medals and trophies in my room.
(i started to get this game going)
smile
i am (lol)..... violet! i like to win and beleive i can do any thing!
smile
lol PLEASE RESPOND TO MY FORUM!! IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE!!!
smile
this is a fun forum!!! why dont u guyss reply????!!!!
i have some great perspective just try it!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 17colormonitor said…
smile
im a girl with black hair and green eyes im a bit shy and soooooooooo not curious and i realy love Chocolate i guess im Charlie .... right?
omg im Augustus :0
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zany-Zoe said…
laugh
Well I have brown hair and blue eyes...erm...I've been told I'm funny, kind but I am kinda shy/quiet sometimes. I draw and write stories and poetry so I guess I'm quite creative too.

I love your picture with those smiley cakes by the way! I wish there were more opportunities like this to find out which character we are most like so thank you for doing this.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr noplacelikemlbn said…
I am blonde, with gren eyes, and I'm really weird.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HarlequinExcel said…
I have blonde hair blue eyes read a lot and am extremely hyper
نفسي اعرف لييييش هالموضوع الخايس ناشب بمفضلتي من لما كان عمري 16 و جهازي كمبيوتر مكتبي 17 بوصه ... اشتريت 3 اجهزه من ذاك الوقت للحين ... اللهي اش اسوي عشااااان ينمسح هالمضوضع
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fake_alibi13 said…
i am a girl with brown hair and brown eyes i am not very social but i can be fun
Vor mehr als einem Jahr creepergurl2002 said…
I'm a girl with light brown curly hair, hates: socializing, some people, unfamiliar people touching me, the outside world, and handwriting. likes : alone time (ALOT OF IT), the internet, candy. dreams: becoming a recluse (never going outside for a long time).