Carlisle Cullen On feuer *plz plz read*

MrsECullen42 posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 09:11PM
Did you know that Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kellen Lutz and Peter Facinelli all smoked?

Carlisle Cullen 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ginny3001 said…
hmmm
i realized of that when the firsts pictures of the new moon set came out. i'm some sad with that, Smoke isn't good for anyone,and i don't want that they get any disease for smoking, specially Peter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AliceHaleCullen said…
sad
I know it's so sad :(
Peter Facinelli is my favourite actor.
If anything happened to him due to smoking i'd be heartbroken lol.
but alot of people smoke i suppose, and they are in fact normal people and quite a few normal people smoke. :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cullenlover14 said…
crying
I knew Rob and Kristen smoked but I didn't know that Kellen and Peter smoked. I'll be very sad if something happens to Peter because of smoking then I'll be very heartbroken...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr carlislesnurse1 said…
crying
i knew that when they had pictures from twilight beg=hind the secnes...i hate peter for smoking...my god if anything ever happened to him!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Team_Carlisle said…
crying
I only knew about peter omg i dont know what I would do with out Peter as Carlisle!!
im going to twitter him RIGHT NOW!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scarxtardis said…
NOOO! hes a doctor :'[ Well, kinda...
OMG! whats his twitter account? Is it just peter facinelli?
I wanna tweet pete ^^
scar..he does lol....i follow him...he follows me...he goes by *believe it or not* Peter Facinelli...lol. he sends me and alot of other people pics and news...if u want...follow me im MrsFacinelli199
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gryffindorgal said…
rainy
I knew Rob did, but Peter and Kellan?! Kellan's so active and healty! And Peter plays a doctor WTH?