Buffy – Im Bann der Dämonen anybody watch Angel – Jäger der Finsternis too?

angelbuff_01 posted on Jun 01, 2007 at 04:04PM
Just wondered if anybody also watched Angel, Buffy's brother show. I love that show. Right now i am in the third season. Angel is so HHHHHOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!

Buffy – Im Bann der Dämonen 26 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr James12321 said…
Yeah i'm watching angel, it is'nt quite as good as buffy but there are some great episodes. At the moment i have nearly finished season two. Is season three any good because i cant find anyone who watches it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angelbuff_01 said…
i'm enjoying season three. a new twist is added in the third season that stems from the second season. it might not be the best season (i havent watched the fourth or fifth one yet so i cant say). im just glad someone else likes ANGEL too!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr James12321 said…
So is it worth me buying the season?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angelbuff_01 said…
ooh, i dont know. how much does it cost? i'll let u know once im done with the season. geez, i got it from the library!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CrazyAmaya said…
ja, I have season 1!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lanthea said…
ok i have all 5 seasons (yes im v sad) and i think its v v v v good, in some ways better than buffy, darker, much more angsty and def more grown up. A tip if u dont wanna spend al that money is too by it off amazon and then sell it on, you'l only loose a few quid.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Joker said…
Not the only sad one, I've got all five seasons of Angel and all seven of Buffy! Angel starts off well, I much preferred Season One and Two of Angel to the contrasting Seasons Four and Five of Buffy. Season Three and Four don't have as many great episodes though there are some extremely cool ones. Season Five is superb though, never wanted it to end.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amazondebs said…
season five of angel is definatley the best and if you don't want to buy it why not rent it fomr your local library? does anybody else think angel was a bit anoying with the brooding in buffy but he's much more likable and funnier in angel?
Well they have to flesh out his character in Angel, he's not just a side-kick or love interest he's the main man. He's still pretty good with the brooding at times, in Season 1 mostly. The character is just cool, in both Buffy and Angel but I much prefer it when he gets to beat people up rather than being the whipping boy like he sometimes is in Buffy.
yeah i know plus i think i prefer the Cordy and angel love interest than Buffy and angel as they actually seem genuinely happy around each other rather than frustrated and painful
Vor mehr als einem Jahr johnsgirlalways said…
I love angel as its own show i agree with amazondebs angel was to broody on buffy he calmed down alot in his own show...and i really like season 3 of angel so much heartbreak..
Don't agree on the Cordy/Angel thing though, I was always more Cordy/Doyle...just unfortunate that never got to play out, although it probably would've been similar to Cordy/Xander. Gotta be Angel/Buffy though, yeah it was a lot of doom and gloom but that's what made it great TV! I'm sure there were times when they were happy, Buffy in pain is what seems to make the best eps though (Class Protector in The Prom aside).
i did love the whole cordy/doyle thing but cordelia and angel had known each other for 8 years! and their relationship was amazing to watch it change and your welcome had some amazing acting and scenes!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chill1025 said…
i loved angel sason 1 2 3 4 but i hated season 5
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cinders said…
Ironic, I adored season five (and hated it at the same time, probably for the reasons you hated it). In my opinion, though, Season Five had some of the best written episodes, AND has my all-time favorite comedy episode in both Angel AND Buffy (Smile Time!) Plus, I adore Spike and Angel together, they crack me up.

Season three was a good season, though, I have to admit.

And I agree, Angel/Cordy is SO much cuter than Angel/Buffy. (However, Angel/Buffy is better than Buffy/Spike)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr em_em said…
Season 5 was amazing MUCH better than season 4. 'Smile Time' is so good, I like 'Why We Fight' and I LOVE 'You're Welcome'. That episode makes me cry every time. But not as much as 'Hole In the World' which (like 'The Body' I can not watch through the tears).
I agree with the whole Cordy/Angel thing, it's great. I like that they got to know each other over the 8 years and that they got closer. For me it does beat the Buffy/Angel relationship. But I am a huge fan of Buffy/Spike. Cordy/Angel is so much more natural and nicer to watch. (sorry everyone who doesn't agree)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Agreed, Season 5 all the way.

Destiny, You're Welcome, Smile Time, A Hole In The World, Power Play and Not Fade Away are awesome.
cordy and angel have a more erm..... i guess caring is the word you'd use but somehow it doesn't fit right where as buffy and spike were just pasionate!

would everyone please stop saying spuffy!!!!! argh it sounds so naff!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cinders said…
I loathe buffy/spike (no offense to shippers) because it just makes spike too soft and it bothers me.

Well, as mentioned, my all-time fav from season five is "Smile Time" but I also like "Hell Bound," "Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco," "Harm's Way," "The Girl In Question" and "Life of the Party."

Of course, "You're Welcome," "A Hole in the World" and "Not Fade Away" are awesome, but the cuter/funnier episodes is what lifts season five up through all the serious episodes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scififan said…
I have all 5 seasons of Angel and it's amazing. I know that there are amazing episodes in all the seasons, but my favorite is "I Will Remember You" (epiosde 8, season 1). I cry so hard every time I watch it. To me, it proves yet again how much Angel really loves Buffy...and how much she loves him. I think Angel is every bit as good as Buffy..I think his theme song even beats hers. I found it best to watch Angel s1 01, Buffy s4 01, Angel s1 02, Buffy s4 02, etc. I watched the entire Buffy series before rewatching it and adding in Angel in the way I described. I found it easier to understand what was really happening in Buffy/Angel's lives when I watched it this way. Especialyl since they guest star on each others shows and everything.

And what's up with Buffy and Spike being more passionate. I felt that their relationship was centered more around lust than love which really turned me off. Buffy and Angel had that amazing kitchen scene in "I Will Remeber You". I will always be a fan of Angel and Buffy together..no matter what others say.

Oh yeah back to the questions...I watch Angel...It's Amazing...It's totally worth buying the season.

To whoever found it in their library I wish I was you. Our library doesn't carry TV seasons :(
Cinders - Agreed, the less serious eps are brilliant. I particularly love Angel and Spike on the scooter in Rome...such a non-hero shot!

scififan - I always watch them like that too and yep, I Will Remember You is brilliant.
scififan i watch them like that too! exactley how Joss intended them lol
i love scenes that seem really tense and serious and then you realise whats actually going on i think you get a lot more of that in angel the best example ever is the cavemen vs astronaunts fight!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sparky04 said…
Yes I watched Angel. Loved Cangel and Fred/Wes
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Movie_BUFF024 said…
Angel's amazing, I loved Season 4 the most.. Fred/Wesley <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr deathtokennedy said…
smile
hated the angel cordy thing cuz he is supposed to only have eyes for buffffy haha, but if u are a true buffy fan, u will watch it because season 5 of angel is staged after the final season of buffy so u kinda find out what happenes after, or ya could...ya.know....read the comics haha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anderflins said…
mischievous
I love angel i'v watched the whole thing my favroite episodes are the ones with the beast in them