Brucas Fragen Fragen Questions...

brucas4ever posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 01:41AM
I'm in a really weird mood.

Although this has nothing to do with Brucas:

Anyways i was wondering is there like any obsessions you have (not over like a couple or a person) but something crazy like you can only walk up the stairs backwards. Just something just like anything crazy.

I'm just really curious

I'm convinced i have OCD with certain things that's why.

Brucas 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr monLOVEbrucas said…
Hannah you know my OCD.

Anything to do with numbers, espically volume has to be like,

5, 10, 15,20, 25, 30 ETC

If its not like that, i feel weird, and i just wont stop thinking about it!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dean-girlx said…
I hate the letter Y. HATE IT. I avoid using it whenever I can.

:P if that counts.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broody_4_Cheery said…
mon, i so do that too, so does my little sis, it has to go by fives. but my numbers hve to 'look good', when i use the microwave they have to match, like i cannot put something in for two and ahalf minutes, it has to be two minutes twenty-two, i can't put t in for a minute it has to be 55 seconds or 1 minute 11 seconds.

i cannot leave my house with dirty feet and i obsessively clean my hands. everything has to be in an pattern, i dont care what sort of pattern but it has to 'look right' (its very distracting while playing scrabble when im entranced by a friends gorgeous score) from a pile of books or papers, to envelopes, my shelves have a very specific order.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
I totally bite my lips when i`m nervous and i`m not stopping even when bloos comes out. FUCK,my vamp side is pretty damn intense and disgusting I dare say. I never do it in front of people though,HAHA. But it`s just like before any major exam or when a problem`s just taking over me...i`ll bite my fucking lips UGH
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
I think Mon and Mickei already know mine.

But i hate hate hate hate even numbers. Math makes me want to die. I can't have an even amount of money with me. I have to have an odd number of clothes on. I wanna die with things that are even. They make me want to kill someone. etc etc.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr KyleGallnerd said…
I have to do my homework on the ground.
I have to be running my hands though my hair or touching it all the time.
I bite anything like I use to with necklaces, or bracelets or my
tongue
I have to check my phone every five minutes. I always know if I get a text or something but I just need to check it. Even when It was broken I still had to check it.
And I have to do things my way say I'm at an airport and they take everything out of my purse and then put it back the same way I take everything out again and do it myself. I've been like that forever
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
Ohh that reminds me.
I always have to have my music blasting in my ears or i can't do hw. it's impossible to do homework without music
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KyleGallnerd said…
Oh same but with the tv. I'm not into the silence