Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109951-110000 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cas_Cat_2 said…
Okay, that does make sense. xD
I'm guessing i'm just too normal? LOL. It's because England and USA are just so distant. :| And while Cassie is doing all of that crazy stuff, i'm asking to myself "But really, who does this? What about the money? How did she get the money to travel? And how could she just fly to another different country, that happens to be distant as hell?"

Like, it confuses me so much. You have no idea. xP
But i guess it does fit her character. She's a really unique and complex character, but sometimes i need my characters to be more simple or at least not as crazy as Cass. xD
But i totally understand why you love her so much, because you like crazy and complex people. ;) And Cassie is that character in Skins, for sure.
LOOOL, i'm barely on fanpop anymore too. :x
I guess i finally lost the interest in adding stuff. I'm now too lazy to add a freaking video. xD

I just log on to catch up on the props, forums and picks (still love the picks, it's one of the best things about this site).
And another eyesexage. :o
 And another eyesexage. :o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
Ditto. No I agree with you on that. It`s just NEW YORK. WTFF? They could`ve had her going to London for fuck`s sake...or Idk any other city in England. But New York? WTF Skins writers? It`s just way too far and they`re supposed to BE IN BRISTOL. So yeah i`m with you on that one. I don`t think it should have been New York. She could have run away and go to any other place instead,and it`d just make better sense. But New York was...eh? AND I MEAN,they didn`t even show the fucking plane,remember? We just saw her getting a taxi and saying "New York". Are we supposed to believe she took the taxi and magically flew there? Too fucked up for words.

She's a really unique and complex character, but sometimes i need my characters to be more simple or at least not as crazy as Cass. xD
But i totally understand why you love her so much, because you like crazy and complex people. ;) And Cassie is that character in Skins, for sure

AHH THIS. I`ve had enough of simple,predictable characters. Cassie`s complexity stroke me from the beginning. I was like "FINALLY. Something new. A NEW TV CHARACTER. A character i`ve never ever come across..." She was brand new and there was originality to her and complexity. I`ll always love her for that. I still think she`s probably THE most unique TV character there is out there.
I just log on to catch up on the props, forums and picks (still love the picks, it's one of the best things about this site).

SAMEEE. I don`t add videos anymore....TT_TT Sometimes I think it`s depressing. There used to be NO DAY for me without adding at least 50 videos daily in the Skins spot.
Aw Cat,i`m glad you at least get it now. Cause you used to be like "I hate her and that`s it."
hihihi,I love you xD
cool
I fucking love her<3
But New York was...eh? AND I MEAN,they didn`t even show the fucking plane,remember? We just saw her getting a taxi and saying "New York". Are we supposed to believe she took the taxi and magically flew there? Too fucked up for words.

Yea, exactly! I was seriously confused the whole time. Skins can be very realistic, but really crazy too. Lol,their teachers are crazy. Saying "fuck" all the time. I love it, but it's one of the things that make me think "Yea, this don't happen in real life". xD

I appreciate Cass being unique, that's why i think she has so many fans. But at the same time i can't really bring myself to be a fan. lol

SAMEEE. I don`t add videos anymore....TT_TT Sometimes I think it`s depressing. There used to be NO DAY for me without adding at least 50 videos daily in the Skins spot.
I used to add so many videos as well. :| Like i couldn't even go to youtube and don't add any video. I'm glad im not that addicted anymore, because it was tiring to add all the videos. xD
Loool, i love you too! =P <33
Naah, i'm still not a fan of her. But i understand Cass. And i don't hate her that much in season 1. I just really dislike/hate her in season 2 (i don't think that's gonna change), apart from the friendship with Chris.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Loool, i Liebe Du too! =P <33 Naah, i'm still not a Fan of her. But i understand Cass. And i don't h
It was tiring but it still used to be part of our lives if that makes sense,ROFL.
But yeah,i`m glad we`re not that obsessed anymore only because it was really really fucking pathetic sometimes. I`d wake up and think "WOAH I MUST BE THE FIRST TO ADD THE NEW VIDEOS..." I think about it now and i`m like..."helloooooooooooooo? what? wtf?" I used to be 100% obsessed. But still,HAHA.

Skins IS realistic. There are plenty of people who say it isn`t. I think it does portray British life well although i`m not british and i can`t know for sure ofcource. Certainly it`s not ALL realistic and i don`t expect it to be. Writing is most of the time realistic though. Ofcource there are the totally unexpected moments such as the Cassie one and many many more but it`s still pretty damn realistic imo.
I`d wake up and think "WOAH I MUST BE THE FIRST TO ADD THE NEW VIDEOS..." I think about it now and i`m like..."helloooooooooooooo? what? wtf?" I used to be 100% obsessed. But still,HAHA.
LOOOOOL. I was like that too. And i remember getting pissed when someone added a video first that me. XDD
Sad times, LOL! I'm not even that much in the OTH spot anymore. :O I can't believe i'm getting over OTH, but it seems like it. xD I just go there sometimes, look at the comments and users like TBSAC are still going on about Leyton and Brucas. God, give me a break. O_o They will never get tired of hating.

I think Skins is very realistic too!
The only thing that comes close to being a satire (and not so much realistic) is their schools. Because of the teachers saying fuck and all of that. But the characters and the relationships and pretty much everything else seems very realistic to me.
I don`t like her in S2 and that`s it. ALL I can appreciate from Cass as a character is S1. We saw every aspect to her in S1. They gave us nothing in S2. They gave us a broody,"i`m acting all childish for you to pay attention to me" character and that was nothing like Cassie. I understand that when you`re in love you are going through these moments of losing yourself and becoming a person you`re not but the Cassie thing went for an ENTIRE SEASON,LASTED WAY TOO LONG and pissed me to the fucking end. It was ALL,ALL out of character damn it. It wasn`t her anymore. Plus call me weird but I didn`t even like her friendship with Chris. I mean I liked it but not looooved it. I still think it was pretty rushed. No scratch that. TOTALLY rushed. There was no built up in S1 apart from tiny scenes and suddenly they were EPIC and great just cause they shared a flat together/had some cute moments. I didn`t like anything in S2 about Cassie although I tend to justify and try to understand her behavior. I just think it went on for too long. I mean it could have lasted for some epis. I get that. BUT THEN I WAS WAITING FOR THE BIG TWIST. And the twist never came.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Isabellaaa said…
Hello :)

are we talking skins?
I picture TBSAC after 40 years still debating about BLP. I honestly do. That`s...sad. Knowing certain people will never ever get a life. But that`s it for some of them.
Yep, you're totally right about Cass is season 2.
And what you just said, reminds me a LOT of Peyton. I guess that's another of the reasons why i dislike Cass in season 2 so much.

But it's funny because i totally bought her friendship with Chris. And it didn't even felt rushed to me. I just remembering watching her take care of him, and thinking "Aww, Cassie is kinda cute and a good friend". Because she was always such a lonely person, i didn't even know what kind of friend she was.
Plus we got some funny moments from that friendship too, which i love. Skins is hilarious. xD
YEP,BELLS! But i`m leaving soon,rofl
Heyy Bella! =D
We are. xD

LOOOL Mary! That's sad, but it seems true. xD And she seems older than us, already. At least judging by her comments, she does. (or maybe it's just inside of my head, lol)
*sighs*
But the BLP ended ages ago, just let it go. They are just bitter that BL has still so many fans.
I loved how she took care of him...the "sexy fucker" moment,ROFL. But I just feel like Skins brought them together cause they were the two characters left with nothing. Like...alright,that`s still fine with me but their friendship lasted 3 episodes or something in S2 and Skins fans seem to love it way too much. I think they`re pretty overrated to tell you the truth.
They are just bitter that BL has still so many fans.

THIS,THIS,THIS!

No :(

And i love cassie <3 i think skin has a way of leaving things unfinished though.. like we never get closuer to anything in that show :/ but i guess it's becouse (like you said) it's very realistic and you don't always have a closuer in life..
Hi cat <3

and whos bitter that BL has so many fans?
They are? IDK, they seem perfectly rated to me. =/ But then again, i don't think i know as many Skins fans as you know, Mary. xP
and whos bitter that BL has so many fans?
TBSAC and some other LP fans. xP

Does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? People are crazy about that show, but it doesn't seem anything special to me. IDK =/
TBSAC? :P

I do :) i love it but im not saying it's the best show ever like some people lol. I think it's a perfect summer obsession though. That and True Blood :)
TheBoySawAComet. xD
It's a user from fanpop, who just hates BL and likes to show it in every opportunity.

So would you say it's worth a try and that i should watch? lol
But then again, i don't think i know as many Skins fans as you know, Mary. xP

LOL,I feel honored. Off. Going to buy a freaking baaag! LOVE YOU
oh i think i heard you guys talking about her once before :P

yeah i think so :) i mean it's a good summer show. And it get pretty exciting from time to time so yeah watch!
LOL. Byee Mary, have fun. <33
ILY too.**

And okay, Bella. I will give it a try. =P
bye mary <3

haha do that!
and i gtg now too :( my friend just called we're going out. but i'll be back later or tomorrow :) <3
heart
Okay, have fun. =D
Byee hun <33
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
anyone?
STILL THERE MY LOVE?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mcewen_girl said…
MARYY!<3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livelovelaugh said…
kels?
Dawn!

How have you been?
hey hunni!
ive been good you?
i havnt spoke to you in fucking ages!
I know! It's been FOREVER. Like literally.

Seems like everyone's been MIA this summer.
i know!
all the threads are so dead!
heart
Hello :)
BELLA!
SOO DEAD!
It's sad.
loveeeee the icon!
how are you? <3
thanks love yours too <3
i know!
i remember last summer i think i spent every night sat on here and the threads were going way to fast! and now look at it :(
im goood :)
just annoyed with zamzar!
im trying to convert a song for a collab so i can make the parts and it doesnt seem to be converting and i need to do it tonight!
Ha-ha. Same.
I spent like literally every day on either here or the Pinja forum.
And now I spend like an hour a week. Maybe.
aww :( which song do you need to convert? maybe i can do it..
btw im gonna finish your dice collab part asap i just gotta finish my collab parts for frans b-day video first (which im almost done with)

when i joined this forum i remeber i couldn't keep up you were so fast..
im here most of the time but no one else is!
its pieces by sum 41
and dont worry hun i dunno wats going on with that collab anyway :P
btw hi mcewen_girl have i even talked to you before.. i don't think so. Which is epic fail and a sign that i need to come here more!