Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 66501-66550 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
Duhh Dawn but it will be freaking complicated...so let`s keep it at the end.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OMGitsBrooke said…
hmmm
Really :O that's fucked up.. but she obviously knows that what she did was wrong otherwise she would've told you?
Yeah...take the medal whores off already...xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broody_4_Cheery said…
dawn, what about D, zoe and holly as well. they are on the bl spot alot, and d comes to thsi forum a bit.

mary honestly i know mel pretty well, the good and the bad and the ugly, and i think shes not going to say ANYTHING, its not in her to feel like she is in the wrong. and the timing of her first attempt at contact is relaly suspicious seeing i had been discussing this whole situation with yoshi and the day i email yoshi saying i am over it i sudenly get mel's number appearing on my phone. she knows how easily i usually let friendship things slide, like i simply cant stay mad at people, i suck at grudges, so im reading it as she def is thinking that time would simply erase it and im not going to say anything. but i promise myself that i will the next time we actually see each other. because this is just a small thing in a very long line of small things.
Yeah...she deffo knows.
Mary you suck at names hahaha you're always mixing me up with Ash
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr livelovelaugh said…
hehe like my lil paragraph?
yeh but they never come on here ive took kelsie and rece off and i was debstign weather to take vicky off ive def took irene off considering shes turned into a medal whore
While reading this i feel like you were kind of describing the way I AM reacting as well when it comes to these stuff. Like...i totally relate to your way of thinking when it comes to that Mickei. Like...totally and absolutely relate. And i perfectly know what you mean and how you feel. That`s exactly how i am too...i`ll always do the first step & apologize even if i know i`m not the one who`s wrong & i`m always gonna forgive and forget no matter what happens. But one thing i`ve learnt after all these years is that things don`t work that way. It takes 2 people for the friendship to work. And if she`s not willing to give up her selfishness for something as pathetic as that then....^^just...GOD...she can`t expect you to do everything. It`s not possible and she has to know you. If she appreciate you as a person and appreciates all these years of your friendship i think she will eventually recognise where she went wrong and she`ll apologize.
oooo mary i will get started im so excited xD
Irene`s not a COMPLETE medal whore yet. But yeah she`s turning into one which is sad. But Vicky? Nahh..she hasn`t done anything Dawn. And she`s not on here cause she`s on vacation right now but i guess she'll be back...
i mite try some colouring out to get an idea of what would look good but onviously take it off before i send my bit to you lol
LMAOOOO LEYLA. I know...i fucking suck at remembering names. I tell people before but they keep not believing me and then i make the mistake and boom "It`s Ashley...i though i already told you?" & i`m like BLUSHING even behind the computer screen which is utterly pathetic. ROFL.

OMG Dawn you`ve already downloaded the clips?
i already have them on my comp from my runaway and bette davis eyes video lol
Lucky bitch!
I`ll have to go and find them & THEN download them. And they HAVE to be in HQ too!UFF.
try october8th.org
thats a great site for season 2 clips and some season 1 clips just ignore the fact tis a dan and serena site lol
Oh gosh.. i used to be great friends with SBF, she wrote me this LOOOONG messages about how much i meant to her lol then i found out almost everyone hated her :/
its not that i hate them as people i just hate what they are doing its wrong they know its wrong but they still do it!
god i havent spoken to kels in ages, he he he i'll send rece a msg and tell her to get her bler ass here more often because everyone is starting to forget her.

god mary i hope so because as pissed off as she makes me i still love her, you know, she's the cristina to my meredith, the nathan to my lucas, but i can't keep being beaten down by her competitiveness and selfishness, i dont want to grow to resent her but i dont want our group torn apart by feuding friends once again because hell it almost destroyed our group in high school. we can't go through another split.
lol out of interest are you a fan of the breyton friendship?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
Heyy!
As long as it has good S clips i`m ok with it! lol!
Thankies Dawn<33 I`ll check it out tomorrow.
angry
'Yeah, I know. I hate them fuckers, man. WHORES WHORE WHORES! "Sorry for repeat...it`s the last time...promise" SCREW YOU YOU IDIOT ALREADY!
heart
BLUUUUUUUUSH<33
MY LOVE! OMG OMG! How have you been hun?
kiss
MARE BEAR!!!, <33333!!
I'm doing amazingg how bout youu?!
crying
Mickei<3 I want to hug you so badly right now! *mega hug*
"as pissed off as she makes me i still love her, you know," and that`s exactly the problem. You can`t just sto loving her no matter what she does & that`s what happens in my case too. Let her hung out with all the stupid skanks she want her...let her stay up all night with all these supposed to be "barbies"...she`ll end up coming back anyway. You know...it`s like totally complicated but what makes sense to me is that we might not be ready to let go? I mean...even though we`re perfectly aware of all these and they keep pushing things to the edge...we`re like somehow refuse to "finish it" and so all that is left is us showing forgiveness over and over again.
I keep wondering if i`m a total idiot for doing this & keep regreting it and NOT regreting it at the same time. And all this just makes me realise i LOVE her so much. She`s my friend since we were like...5-6. How could i not? And how am i supposed NOT to?
sorry i had to let out all these personal stuff but i just can`t help myself. I`ve been thinking about all these for such a long time...^^ It`s almost depressing...

BLUUUSH baby! I`m ok! I`m really really good. Is it been long since you came back from your vacation yet?
Mickei i forgot to tell you about Breyton. Well you might guess it...LMAO. I`m trying hard to HATE them and i usually do hate them but at the end of the day....no. I`m afraid i really don`t/can`t hate them. They do remind me of me/her...except the Lucas thingy ofcource. LMAO.
Well i came back August 2nd, but i was supposed to come back August 26th! But, i'm glad to be back on Fanpop, i missed you babe!!! <3333. (:
We all missed you SO much baby<33 Like...SO SO SO much! And when you made the other account i was so happy...that when they unbanned you it like...completed my happiness. LMAO.
Soo how was it?
Did you have a good time?
lol mary im the exact same way with breyton, as flawed as their friendship can be its well breyton and i love it, its just so real, because friendships can be hard and selfish like that, but still have an amazing love at the same time.

i am hugging you right back. its extremely hard to let go of a friend, like when is the line crossed that you cease mattering to each other, what is too much after years of memories. years of secrets shared, heartaches supported, the moments when they are simply there for you, all those laughs. when do you just walk away? how can you walk away?

blush, do you mind if i call you that too? lol we wouldnt want to confuse you with jelena. you were banned right? im just curious what they do when that happens and how you came back. welcome back btw, you contribute so much to this spot that blers were in a riot when you were banned.
mary i will show you the bit ive just done and im gonna add some colour to it so tell me what ya think
I know Mickei<3 We might analyse it even more another time^^ I hate having to leave right now. *puppy eyes*
LY both way too much!<33
Awhhh Babe i missed you too and of course all the BL girlss, <333!!! It was AMAZINGG!!! (: I found a boyyy, :D How was/is your summerrr?

Yeahh, of course you can call me thatt! Yeahh i was bannedd. haha.
pm with the link when you`re done Dawn!
I really gotta go now<33
*Hugs* everyone!
aw bye mary!
ok mary will do xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
Hey <3
janni poooo
Dawny pooooo!<33
what's up?
hey janni!
Mickey it has been FOREVER! How have you been?
alls good. how about you?
JANNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333­333­333­333­333­3. (: !!
link
she has 19 fanatics :O she had 11 when i last looked
has everyone left me?
link

look shanice telling her to send stuff! there telling people to do it like its ok
i'm good, my net is being a pain the ass.. so i have to go^^

Bluuuush! it's our first official meeting since you came back! and it feels good to have you back!<3

Don't even get me started, and yesterday she added Brooke icons on the Sophia bush spot, and i commented and she said that she wasn't doing abything wrong! i rated them all a 1, and reported them! and mailed dave§!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kristinabetty said…
Hey.
ByeBye lovelies^^ LY<3