Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 65401-65450 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broody_4_Cheery said…
terra shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, im only loaning him to her. side note, there is only one better girl for him if not her (and me duh) and that wld be sophia. talk about hot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babyd21 said…
its not my fault ur older than me *pout*!
well heres mine...JENSEN is mineeeee!!
yeaa, but she cant take him from my dreams, lmao!!
LMFAO...T where'd u find this out?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
work for who
so trueee...he looks way better now!! i watch days every now and again, but i just cant stay into it anymore...quick question do u like or hate nicole?
i knowww...they would be like the HOTTEST couple EVERRR!!
WAY WAY better, him in days is almost as bad as season four lucas, yuck. but he was still hot.

lol d, nicole? give my mind a jolt, we're prob behind in australia and i have a hard time keeping track of the newbies (who i consider any character who hasnt been in it since i was like 12). nicole... i have to get my mind away from home and away, and Y&R. i dont think i like her if i cant picture her straight away, shes prob someone im indiffernt too, who has she been involved with?
when jensen was on the show he was in a relationship with her, she was married to lucas, pined for brady, and is now married to ej! real quick note i don't like her, lol.
and if this helps heres a pic of her:
 when jensen was on the Zeigen he was in a relationship with her, she was married to lucas, pined for br
huh T?
lol no i dont like her, i had i feeling that was her, lol i was waiting for the ej thing, lol totally didnt click it was the same model girl who was with eric. i must admit i didnt mind her that much when she first came into the show, but yeah she was just a little too on the devious side for my liking with no real conenction on teh show for me to like.

i have a confession, i HATE hope and bo together! i am a solid billie and bo fan and think hope is a homewrecking whore.
sorry i was doing some stuff in ps

um my twin gave me that quote totally on team Sophia you want another reason to love Jensen he hates Paris
i just think shes a big bi***!
ooo, did u like it when sammy was with branden?
Nooooo, i love bo and hope together...the opposites for me, i think billie's the 'homewreckin whore'!
LMFAO, that doesnt suprise me!! hows the whole them workin together gonna work out than?
well its pretty obvious sophia and jensen would be the ultimate couple!!!
lol like we need another reason. thats cool for danneel to say though, if you consider the chad paris rumours, its nice to know the girls are friends that she coudl have been thinking of sophia with that quote. wld it be wrong of me to kinda hope that they break up and jensen can fall madly in love with sophia and they can get married and have hot babies. daneel harris can introduce em.
i only like sammy with lucas, they are evil but somehow easier to stand when together. really cant stand sammy and ej!

lol no hope is evil, she should have stayed dead. bo, billie and shawn d were doing fine without her. and bo wouldnt have left billie if billie hadnt left so evil hope and bo could try again. shes so selfless :P
where'd holly go? hey fellow jensen lover, you still around? we gotta fight for our man.
danneel does sound like a great friend to do that for her!!
and not at all mickei...i'm hopin for the same thing!!!
i saw this interview that jensen was on, and he totally put down paris and nikki hilton, it was hilarious...i'm tryin to find the vid now, and once i do i'll post it!!
but u guys should watch this interview vid, its also hilarious(it starts at like 4 min in)!!
well i still love bo and hope...but i will say that i haven't been watchin the show for that long, so i'm not exactly sure about whats happened, lol.

i found it...u guys have to watch it, its HILARIOUS!! the paris and nikki put down starts at like 5 min in:
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
u guys still here?
sorry i had to get my stuff done here is your icon tell me if you want anything changed
 sorry i had to get my stuff done here is your Icon tell me if Du want anything changed
OMG, T its absolutley amazin, i love it!!
thanks SOOOO much!!! :D
T u need to see those vids i posted above, u literally will not stop laughin!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
lol i had to watch the vids. and lol is so cool and funny. hey the gf he mentions hes been with for 2 1/2 years is that danneel? i didnt realise theyve een together so long. ad omg lmao and the collective groan when he says hes got a girlfriend.
i would but i have to do the dishes then i am crashing for the night glad you like it
thanks again T, and bye!! *hugs*
i know mickei when i watched them i could NOT stop laughin!! i think its danneel.
mickei u have to see this vid too...its a vid about how addictive dean is!
u going not t, aw, bye *hugs*
aww it wont work
i'll repost it, and put a link:
link
i gtg get ready, catchya another time d *hugs*
by mickei! *hugs*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OMGitsBrooke said…
Oh my god, Jelena (chlarkfan) is UN BANNED!!!!!
wait she is
Yes she is, somebody needs to tell her this!! :O
yeah i know i will take care of this
Okey good!
when she gets online i will let her know

i think we need to let the other blers know because they will be happy and we call her blush and not Jelena
I know, but i don't know her that well so it would've been weird if i call her that :/ Anyway, yes we should tell them.
thats ok we all call her that and um i sure most blers are offline but i will tell them
Okidoki =D(Y)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
OMG!!!! Is Blush back!?
She is freakinh BACK!
what about the rest?
OMFG!! Everyone is back!!!!!

Myra, and G is back!
no wait, they aren't =/
Fuck!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophialover said…
WHAT?
yeah they aren't but i am so happy blush is back hopefully she will know soon
WHAAAAAAAAT?
Myra`s back? [i already know about G and Blush - they made new accounts right?]
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brattynemz said…
LOL what?
oh lets set this straight Myra is not back but blush is and G's account is still banned
yeah..only Blush`s account is unbanned...xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
Heyyy hunnss! I've missed you guys sooo muchhh! <3333.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
BLUSH! <33