Brucas Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 61351-61400 of 116057

Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
mine?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 1treehillfan said…
The party was fine.
Boring, but fine.
I came home kinda early cuz I didnt want to play twister=/
Seriously.
We're not 10.

Wow.
Drew Barrymore in this movie is such a fail.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao. hannah, you shld be a movie critic.
eyesexage ** <3 *0
lol twister wow! i never even thought about going to a soccer championship party cause my team sucked we lost or tied all our games i was the only person to score a goal all season
what im just saying the movie sucked, i hate hp so boring puts me to sleep, that movie had like no action what so ever
*runs stabs self in the eyes*
ALICE: your a Selena and Taylor fan!
i think i just died of disgust..
i hate them both so much!

theres this think on facebook like top five celeberities you want to punch in the face and my list was
1.Taylor Swift
2.Kristen Stewart
3.Jonas Brothers
4.Selena Gomez
5.Taylor whatever his name is i can never remember his last name
hann, im with ya there and btw i have not finished the chapter yet, but i have started it, its in luke's pov. hey whats your soccer team called?
lol alice wasnt drew barrymore only in it for like a minute before she was killed.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
lol um i played through school so we were the eagles
ohh sweets can't wait!

the movie sucked! don't go see it if you already haven't
idk if that even made sense
nice name, the football team i go for are the eagles.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr babyd21 said…
if you've seen the sisters keeper, could you tell me if its any good, cause i wanna see it, but i don't want to see it if it isn't good?
the book is 10million times better! don't see the movie if you read the book, cause its horrible

anyways i g2g watch a movie with the sibs.. and re rinse my hair cause i left some conditioner in it
i am dying to see it, i hear its like so different to the book though.
night girls
bye hannah. hope your boredom gets fixed.
thanks, i guess i'll read the book, cause most of the time books are way better than the movies!
omg yes read the book, in my opinion its jodi picoult's best work so far.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
oh you know what i heard they screwed up the ending in the movie for my sisters keeper

hello new person i am Terra
i'm excited now, lol! i use to hate readin, but earlier on in the year i got into it, and whenever in my spare time i read.

quick ?, have u finished the next chapter of love and infatuation, cause i'm diein to see what happens?
hey i'm deanna/dee/d, you can call me which ever, don't care...and hey terra!!
ok and welcome to the BL forum and i will call you d and you can call me T

Mickei Nate got his Pinja fanatic today
thanks, its nice, cause now i theirs people that will actually listen to me rant about lp...i can't do it around my sister, even though i do when ever i get the chance to piss her off lol
worried
damn the ending is the most important!!!

im sorry d, i havent gotten far in the new chapter of that, i know how it ends but its getting to that last part that is hard and yeah my laptop is broken so i can't just write whenever i feel like it, but i shld get it back in two-three weeks and then mu updates will be more frequent.
So for no other choice you will want to read chapter 3 because they will be some Jeyton action so stay tuned
awesome, i love me some jeyton as you know, and i may be witing for six jeyton youtubes to load now... what can i say, i miss em.

yay for nate, i thought he would have already had it, lol, being the creator.
thats totally fine...i had previous problems with my computer over the weekend, it was drivin me crazy cause it kept freezin when u got on, but it got fixed. i will say i can't wait for the next chapter though!!
EYESEXAGE!
i know it took him forever to get it but i am happy for him their would be no pijas without that spot.

i know that is the way it is meant to be now it will start with a phone call but he will be reappearing soon and the three main couples will have some interaction and wait and see who i have planned to sort out all her feelings
i miss jeyton and brucas, oth just isn't the same without those couples!! watchin leyton on screen is just sickenin, they have no chemistry, and their exactly the same person...i would so rather be with my opposite rather than myself!!
well nothing much will happen but itll end in a dramatic cliffhanger that may get me a few bad reviews. i hate computer probs, and fp is being so slow.
oh i just talked to my writing partner and we have a cliffhanger in store for everyone so read it once i post it

D i am learning to be a computer tech and i know some things about computers so if you ever need any questions answered just ask.
well i think everyone secretly loves cliffhangers...it keeps you anticipatin for more of the story! i usually act like i hate them, but if we didn't have cliffhangers, and everything went straight to the point, it wouldn't be the same!! thats my opinion though, lol
i cant wait terra, and who??? can i have a hint.

oh d its not the cliffhanger thing its what the cliffhanger is, im afraid people won't like the move im gonna do, but eh whatever, my story my rules.
thanks T, i actually do have a question...the disc thing in the hard drive won't work, its like you put in a dvd and nothing happens nothing pops up, its in there but the hard drive doesn't respond to it.
i'm really intrigued now, to see what it is!! does the move you make, keep the story goin longer, cause if it does i'll be happy about it!
what you probably going to have do is reinstall the driver which means you have to uninstall and reinstall or you have to download a new one first thing you should to is go to help and support on your computer and type in the problem and their will bring up solutions

Mickei i can tell you is someone finds a ring somewhere and it ends their.
not really lol, well i guess yeah, because without it the bl would be shorter.
lol terra, jake has a ring???
thanks T! i'm gonna go read your story no other choice, it sounds interesting!
well that would be no good, cause i need as much bl as i can get, since we can't get it on screen now, urgg...i'm so upset with mark!!
im scared for the poor bloke, one day a bler or an lper is gonna take their revenge and go after him.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bdavisbrookeme said…
Random Brucas Banner.
 Zufällig Brucas Banner.
you will love it

not Jake mickei and you will love this when we get to the Brucas pregnancy their is going to be drama with the baby maybe having hcm
ooh nate, brilliant randomness.
ooh i love that Nate one of the best Brucas episodes
i know, but i'm still angry with him, for choosing lp!

the storys really good, T!

and that banner is really cool!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bdavisbrookeme said…
Thank you.
Thank you.
And.
Thank you.
thanks D

here is a little sneak peak for you and remember its not written yet

Lucas rescues Brooke
BL baby drama .
Haley, Brooke, and Peyton pregnant together
Jamie possibly facing a life threatening disease