Booth und Bones Question.

karoline1 posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 08:53PM
HI!

I`m new here. I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out a little? I just recently started watching Bones, and I am really enjoying the relationship between B&B. I was just wondering when, and if they ever get together? And if they do, would you know what season that might be?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Booth und Bones 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ckaiser25 said…
They haven't yet. I'm hoping they will this season (5). Booth had a coma dream where they were together (season 4 finale-episode 26)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr karoline1 said…
ahhhh. Ok. So they aren`t curently together in the episodes that are airing now?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ckaiser25 said…
No, unfortunately not.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr suneshine said…
smile
well if you under geting together meen sex,then they allredy did that.but,unfortunately,it was jutt a dream soo in real life they still didnt get together....again,but,they had their firs and for now the onli kiss...it was in season five,in the episode "the santa in the slush".......i hope dhat i answered you question.....
mischievous
i am wery sorry because of my bead english,but i am not from usa or england so its not my language....again sorry......
Vor mehr als einem Jahr karoline1 said…
Thanks you for answering. and no worries about the English, you`re fine :) when did they have sex though?
smile
its a season 4 episode 26..here is what i tipe in the google search for watching full episodes of bones..if you dont have where to watch episodes this is the rire place....WATCHING BONES ONLINE STREAMING....this is a image that apires on site when zou enter it.i hope i can help...
 its a season 4 episode 26..here is what i tipe in the Google Suchen for watching full episodes of bon