Bonnie McCullough/Bennett Bonnie M vs Bonnie B

samjhart posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 05:21PM
Okay, this is a general character forum - where you can say ANYTHING about the Bonnies' here. Which one you like more and why. BUT...

1. DON'T be abusive
2. DON'T give one word posts - such as 'OMGZ HOTTTTIEE' or the like. Trust me, we know XD

I'll start of the discussion. Which character do you prefer? What do you think their weaknesses are and their strengths? How much do you like Katerina as Bonnie and who was your choice before Kat was cast?

Trust me, you don't have to answer them all straightaway! Take your time!

Okay, this is a general character Forum - where Du can say ANYTHING about the Bonnies' here. Which o

Bonnie McCullough/Bennett 197 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 197

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pattykirsche said…
Oh... It's hard to choose. I'm a great fan of the books, but I have to admit that the show has barely started. It's hard to give my opinion when there are only 10 episodes. Bonnie is my favourite character in the show and in the books anyway.

Bonnie McCullough is a character that develops a lot in the books. In the beginning she's finding out about her being a witch and is sometimes silly. But she's always funny and that's one thing she's got in common with Damon. And this picture is incredibly appropriate, but I imagine she'd have a few freckles =D

Then she has to learn about her powers even though she's scared, because she needs to protect people she cares about. And she grows up.

I believe Bonnie Bennett follows the same path regarding being scared and finding out about her powers. But she's more rational and tougher. I believe she's going to give Damon a hard time. I think she's a little like Meredith to make up for her lack in the show.

I think what I love the most about them both is their naivety. They're both loyal, powerfull and selfless. But they don't take advantage of their power.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samjhart said…
big smile
Aw you liked the picture Patty :) This is roundabout how I imagined Bonnie to look. Out of curiousity - how did you think Elena would look? Have you got a specific picture in your mind.

I've started to re-read the books. And hell, is Bonnie immature in the beginning. But wow, does she mature! Its great, she's funny but grows-up quite quickly when faced with danger. She too me, is the only human voice, in the whole thing and apart from Damon, Matt is the funniest.

I LOVE Bonnie B too! she like the Bonnie of the books, she is trying to grasp her powers and her true identity :) Bonnie B is already more mature and strong, how Bonnie M is likely to become. And yes, I think its cz of the lack of Meredith and that Caroline is the immature one at the moment.

I think what I love the most about them both is their naivety. They're both loyal, powerfull and selfless. But they don't take advantage of their power.

Totally :D That's what I love about her as well. She totally contrasts to Elena who is desires power. I think Damon finds that attractive and comforting. I think that is one of the reasons why Bonnie is better for him than Elena to..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
I totally think the actress portraying Bonnie on the show is perfect!!! She wasn't what I pictured in the books but as I kept watching the show I completely forgot all about her physical characteristics and started paying attention to the similarities she displayed from the Bonnie in the book!!! Yes she is tougher on the series and also vulnerable, but that's good if she wants to capture the attention of hottie vamp Damon!!! This version of Bonnie will definitely put the elder Salvatore brother under her spell!!!
big smile
^Lol totally. I think they actually needed a tougher Bonnie cz well.. erm let's be honest, Damon in the show - is more vicious than he is in the books
Oh, this Damon in the show is really mean... But in the beginning I used to fear him in the books as well. He's done awful things! I remember I was so scared for Bonnie, because she had kissed him in the party and she was so naive... Things started to change in the 3rd book.

Yes, in the show Damon is a killer. I had thought they were going to do like in the books, where nothing is what it seems, but it turned out that Damon was really killing everyone. When he killed Lexi I almost couldn't believe. I was truly disappointed.

It will take a lot of time and a really powerful witch to tame this vampire... ;)
cool
SJH, when I think about Elena, I imagine she's one of those perfect models. I met a girl like her once, when I was at school. Straight blond hair and blue eyes. Maybe Gisele Bündchen or Caroline Trentini.
Yes, in the show Damon is a killer. I had thought they were going to do like in the books, where nothing is what it seems, but it turned out that Damon was really killing everyone. When he killed Lexi I almost couldn't believe. I was truly disappointed.

It will take a lot of time and a really powerful witch to tame this vampire... ;)

Yep. I think they're making Damon pure evil in the beginning - to work on him like Eric. They are gonna work him down and show glimpses of his gradcual feelings towards Bonnie. Can't WAIT! Gotta remember that VD may go on for quite some time (couple of seasons) so I think Bonnie will have to get stronger as the only one to stand up to him. Though, I think she will be kinda naive too, like Bonnie M...

SJH, when I think about Elena, I imagine she's one of those perfect models. I met a girl like her once, when I was at school. Straight blond hair and blue eyes. Maybe Gisele Bündchen or Caroline Trentini.

I have to agree and that's why I understand - Damon's fixation with her. Beautiful, prim-proper - are usually are face-valued. That's not saying that Damon may/may not fall in love with her because of her personality - but something as 'perfect' in physical value is let's face it, a possession. To have a girl who is universally wanted, is something to be proud of. Its instinctive to want a jewel that everyone else is fighting over. Almost a way of proving your worth.

Ok, I went WAYYY over-topic lol

ps, my elena from the books! :)
 Yes, in the Zeigen Damon is a killer. I had thought they were going to do [I]like in the books, where n
wink
totally agree with you guys on the Damon situation. it is more of an obsession for him with Elena, about getting his way, and tormenting his younger brother. but that's where the young miss Bonnie B/M comes in and enchants his heart, melts the ice. Yes Damon seems like pure evil but wait until Bonnie starts pulling back the layers of his soul. No matter what evil thing Damon does, I just can't hate him, i feel for him. I think that's why he starts turning his attention from Elena to Bonnie, because she seems like the only one who gets him, pushes his buttons and makes him realize there's more humanity inside of him than he figured!! Maybe he'll fall for Elena in the beginning (probably because she's so perfect, beautiful and practically Kathrine's clone), but after seeing how they were in that short moment in "Haunted" and the glimpse of the "Bloodlines" promo the writers look like they're aiming for Donnie/Bamon to take effect!!! I absolutely believe Bonnie has what it takes to tame this vamp, she is after all his "little witch"!!!
heart
but that's where the young miss Bonnie B/M comes in and enchants his heart, melts the ice. Yes Damon seems like pure evil but wait until Bonnie starts pulling back the layers of his soul. No matter what evil thing Damon does, I just can't hate him, i feel for him.

You put that beautifully FM19! The thing about Damon is - he's almost forgotten to be human. He lives above morals but he has emotions. He's shameless - his usual, veiled self when he's around Elena. But with Bonnie - he seems to care, and even respects her. And not just because of her powers, as a person. That's about as human as you can get. That's why I do too feel for him. Damon shows signs of being human around Bonnie, which I love. But lets be honest - how can you be monstorous towards Bonnie after you get to know her?

And yep - that promo had e squeeing lol
heart
Well put sjh, that's why i love Damon and Bonnie so much i can relate to both of them. Yes i also love Stefan and Elena but there's just something more human and romantic about Donnie's ship. It's about taking risks and accepting a challenge as taming someone to embrace their goodness through all the evil garbage they've been deduced to for so long. Damon is an emotionally scarred person, broken and bitter (almost like a struggling alcoholic only his addition is to hurt ppl), than he meets this girl who's also on the supernatural level but more human than he could hope to be and she manages to dig herself deep into his heart. With Stefan and Elena it was the classical love at first sight but the Damon/Bonnie ship is all about getting to know the person on many levels and loving them inspite of all flaws. I think that's why i connected to this couple instantly, i could feel their struggles and their determination to defeat the darkness haunting their lives.
big smile
is girl who's also on the supernatural level but more human than he could hope to be and she manages to dig herself deep into his heart.

You've hit the nail on the head FM19. I think to Damon, Bonnie is a bit of a mystery and intriguing. As even though with her powers, she remains so utterly human. For him and even Elena - for power, alot of the time you loose your humanity. Become of the darkness and shadows. Yet, Bonnie isn't. She doesn't do unspeakably evil things or hurt anyone with her power - she doesn't want to. I think for Damon that is a mystery. He doesn't understand why Bonnie doesn't want to go down that route.

And yes, Stelena - are classical love. They find comfort and security in each other straight away. In comparison, Donnie builds slowly and indefinitley as Bonnie teaches him that its ok, to show that you care.

It totally melts my heart!<333
smile
Hey guys, you want to play a game?
cool
Let's do it!
smile
Ok. I thought we should do the character game. Put a + next to the character you like, and a - next to the one you don't! When a character reaches 0 it is eliminated. Don't take it off the list but leave it. Ok? I'll start.

20 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
20 Bonnie McCullough
21 Bonnie Bennett +
20 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
20 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus -
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
20 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
20 Mr. Tanner
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smileynabz said…
big smile
Yay! The character game! :)

20 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
20 Bonnie McCullough +
21 Bonnie Bennett
20 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
20 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
20 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
20 Mr. Tanner -

Can't stand Tanner and I LOVE Bonnie M
20 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough +
21 Bonnie Bennett
20 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
20 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan -
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
19 Mr. Tanner

I didn't like this Vickie they put in the show...
hmmm
19 Elena Gilbert -
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough
22 Bonnie Bennett +
20 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
20 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
19 Mr. Tanner

I don't really like Elena in the books. She's nice in the show though. Too much of a Mary-Sue tbh in the books - its annoying.
worried
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough
22 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez +
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
20 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
18 Mr. Tanner -

I do love Meredith and I miss her so much in the show...
crying
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough
22 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
21 Lexi +
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
20 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
17 Mr. Tanner -

Aw I miss Meredith too! :( But I was really ANGRY with Damon for killing Lexi! Hope she comes back (somehow) and kicks ass lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smileynabz said…
smile
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough
22 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
22 Lexi (+)
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
19 Tyler Smallwood (-)
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
17 Mr. Tanner

And I agree about Lexi. Awesome character!
big smile
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough (+)
22 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
22 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
18 Tyler Smallwood (-)
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
17 Mr. Tanner

Hey, smileynabz! Its so nice to see you!
I don't really like Tyler but I'm showing Bonnie some love - as it is her spot after all lol
surprise
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough
22 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi (+)
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood (-)
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
17 Mr. Tanner

I was really mad when Lexi got killed by Damon! It was so awful! I couldn't believe... They have to find a way to bring her back.

*spoiler*

It seems Lexi's ex-boyfriend is coming after Damon!
surprise
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
22 Bonnie McCullough
23 Bonnie Bennett (+)
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
19 Klaus (-)
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
18 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
17 Mr. Tanner

So was I! I was shocked when Stefan killed Vicki but Lexi's death rocked me to the core. And I felt incredibly teary :S *GRRR Damon*

OMG! No freakin' way! How did you find out?
hmmm
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough +
23 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
20 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
18 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
16 Mr. Tanner -

These writers changed too much our Damon! It was such a betrayal, he'd never kill a girl like that... She even asked why, she was so sad...

Spoiler TV, I guess... That guy that jumps behind Elena in the promo... Rumour has it that's him.
surprise
*spoiler*

Official synopsis: STEFAN UNCOVERS A STARTLING CLUE TO THE PAST. Damon takes a trip to Georgia, where he surprises an old flame, Bree and enlists her help to figure out how to open the tomb. In the process, Damon comes face to face with someone who is determined to make him pay for past wrongs. Stefan opens up to Grams in his effort to help Bonnie overcome her fears and accept her powers. While researching his history paper in the public library, Jeremy meets a cute-but-geeky girl named Anna who has her own theories on the folklore of Mystic Falls. When Damon returns from Georgia, Stefan is waiting with news that will change their world.
surprise
OMG. So ur assuming its Lexi's bf? Hmm..

Aw and Stefan is trying to help Bonnie. Its so sweet! I loved their relationship/friendship in the books. He was like an older brother to her and he's doing the same here<33 But lets be honest with Damon around, you have to take all the precautio possible..

And I wonder what the news is..? I heard a rumour too, you know.
surprise
No, I'm not assuming... I read somewhere the actor Brandon Quinn is going to play the role. He's Lexi's bf.

I don't know about the rumour, what is it?
hmmm
That Elena is bitten by a vampire who has a thing against Damon (Lexi's bf?) he manipulates her to get info and to lure Damon. That's why she's acting like she's in love. Its cz her 'maker' told her to. Don't know if its true or not tho..
worried
Oh, maybe she has not become a vampire, because Damon would be suspiscious... But maybe she's being manipulated... It sounds possible to me.
smile
Hey smileynabz! Hey Asma! =D

19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough
23 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt +
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
20 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood -
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
16 Mr. Tanner
mischievous
Hey Patty! :) *hug*
Hmm u are right. He has supersenses so before he could probz hear her heartbeat etc..We'll jus have to wait and see! I'm sooooo excited!

19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
19 Damon Salvatore (-)
23 Bonnie McCullough
23 Bonnie Bennett
21 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
20 Katherine
21 Alaric Saltzman (+)
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
16 Mr. Tanner
smirk
Hey Asma! *bearhug*
Have you seen the stills?

19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
19 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough
23 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez +
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine -
21 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
16 Mr. Tanner
surprise
Hey Patty *bearhug*
Eeee! Do you know what Damon does to Bonni?

19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
19 Damon Salvatore
23 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett (-)
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman (+)
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
16 Mr. Tanner
surprise
No... What he does?

19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
19 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough +
24 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
15 Mr. Tanner -
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cheekygirlrulz said…
big smile
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore +
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
14 Mr. Tanner -
big smile
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman (+)
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
20 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert
13 Mr. Tanner (-)
wink
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert +
20 Jeremy Gilbert
12 Mr. Tanner (-)
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
22 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
20 Jeremy Gilbert (+)
11 Mr. Tanner (-)

Ok. Tanner is a goner lol
tongue
19 Elena Gilbert
20 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
23 Meredith Sulez (+)
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
10 Mr. Tanner (-)

No one likes this guy! lol
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore (+)
20 Damon Salvatore
24 Bonnie McCullough
24 Bonnie Bennett
23 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
09 Mr. Tanner (-)

yep - even Damon thinks he's evil lol
smirk
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
25 Bonnie McCullough (+)
24 Bonnie Bennett
23 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
08 Mr. Tanner (-)

Yes, he's such a jerk! Damon had to defend helpless Bonnie... lol
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
25 Bonnie McCullough
25 Bonnie Bennett (+)
23 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
07 Mr. Tanner (-)

Lol totally damsel in distress
tongue
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
25 Bonnie McCullough
25 Bonnie Bennett
24 Meredith Sulez (+)
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
06 Mr. Tanner (-)

Bye bye Mr. Tanner... lol
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough (+)
25 Bonnie Bennett
24 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
05 Mr. Tanner (-)

yep - bye bye Mr Big-wig XD lol
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
25 Bonnie Bennett
25 Meredith Sulez (+)
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
04 Mr. Tanner (-)
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
26 Bonnie Bennett (+)
25 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
23 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
03 Mr. Tanner (-)

You really like Meredith, don't you? lol
tongue
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
26 Bonnie Bennett
25 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
20 Matt Donovan
24 Lexi (+)
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
02 Mr. Tanner (-)

I love her and I miss her so much! lol
But Mr. Tanner seems to be the one we hate the most!
big smile
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
26 Bonnie Bennett
25 Meredith Sulez
21 Matt Honeycutt
21 Matt Donovan (+)
24 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
01 Mr. Tanner (-)

I miss her too! But I think in a way Bonnie makes for her. Tho, she's still not tough as Meredith I think ;D
I don't think there's anyone who likes Tanner. Not even Matt lol
wink
19 Elena Gilbert
21 Stefan Salvatore
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
26 Bonnie Bennett
25 Meredith Sulez
22 Matt Honeycutt (+)
21 Matt Donovan
24 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
19 Katherine
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
00 Mr. Tanner (-)

Yes, Bonnie is a little like Meredith in the show. And I think Caroline is a little Bonnie in the show, that's why she's not that hateful bitch from the books. Sometimes silly, I guess.

And Matt is such a nice guy, but Tanner is disgusting in the show and in the books. lol
laugh
19 Elena Gilbert
22 Stefan Salvatore (+)
20 Damon Salvatore
26 Bonnie McCullough
26 Bonnie Bennett
25 Meredith Sulez
22 Matt Honeycutt
21 Matt Donovan
24 Lexi
20 Caroline Forbes
18 Katherine (-)
22 Alaric Saltzman
18 Klaus
20 Judith Gilbert
20 Jeanna Gilbert
17 Tyler Smallwood
20 Vickie Bennett
19 Vickie Donovan
21 Margaret Gilbert
21 Jeremy Gilbert
00 Mr. Tanner

Yeah ITA. But you never know, Bonnie may lighten up/change if Caroline does become evil. Not everyone can be intense. Plus, Damon may become like the books, you know what that means lol
I jus wish they gave her lines that were similar to Bonnie M's XD

Matt - is a cutie
'DIE TANNER DIE' lol