Bleach (Anime) Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach (Anime) 1155 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1155

Vor mehr als einem Jahr jlazlo said…
smile
Oh a more elaborate explanation to rule 5 is, if you are deciding to stop posting on this forum, please see to it that you give your chracter a proper exit. We dont want your chracter in the story if he has no use. So feel free to write something like

example:
Tomo: Guys im leaving.... 'he turns and vanishes'

See this way we know your character left.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr randomfan13 said…
laugh
' A man with brown hair in a shinigami uniform walks down the streets of the Soul Society'

???: Ahhh. I love days like this. Nothing to do, no hollows, no problem...

'Suddenly, a messenger appears in front of him'

Messenger: Sir! You have been ordered to come to the Captain's Barracks immediately!

???: Seriously? Sigh, fine.

'the man shunpos away, and appears in front of the Captain's Barracks'

???: I wonder what he wants...

Yamamoto: Tashigi, enter!

Tashigi: Yes sir!

'Tashigi enters the room to find all of the captains standing in front of him'

Tashigi: Hello Captains. What have you called me for?

Yamamoto: You have been promoted.

'tashigi looks shocked'

tashigi: But Sir! There are no open Vice-captain spots. And besides, I'm not quite sure-

Yamamoto: Quiet!!! I do not mean Vice-Captain. I have been noticing a lack of talent in many of our recruits. I would like you to go to our new academy in Rukongai, and guide the new students to reach their potential.

Tashigi: So, what? I'm a principal now?

Yamamoto: Yes. Now, leave. Your partner is waiting for you at the school.

Tashigi: Partner? I don't need a partner, but whatever. Thank you for this honor sir. I won't let you down.

Yamamoto: No, you won't.

'Tashigi shunpos away, and appears at the school'

Ok, if anyone else wants to join, feel free. Still 10 teacher spots open.
Tashigi: I wonder where this partner is-

suddenly a flying dagger shoots out from the shadows. Tashigi quickly dodges. He sees a shadow behind him, he turns and tackles his offender. Next thing he knows somthing is squirming in his arms

???: You can let go now!!

Tashigi: huh? 'looks down to see a 14 year old boy' What?! Kid, what are you doing here playing around?

Kid: The name is Ace, and dont be calling me a kid, since you're working with me as me equal.

Tashigi lets go, Ace dusts himself off.

Tashigi: haha, yea right, the name of the person im working with says right here on the card, 'reads' ACE!?

Ace: Told ya' so. So Tashigi, are you ready to work? hehe.

--------------------------------------
How did this kid become a principle? Why was he chosen? and how will they get along? lols
Note: Be sure to include a Biography of your character. Here is an Example.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Name: Ace Hanaroku
Height: 5'1
Eyes: Black with a lining of Misty Silver
Hair: Medium/Short Black

Position: Principal of Shinigami Academy

Personality: Still being young he takes on a playful trait, yet it is lined with harshness. He doesn't look it but he is very understanding and mature for his age. He has a liking to animals and animals cant get enough of him. Which of course can get annoying.

Zanpaktou: (sorry tooo lazy to fill)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
And there it is a simple way to write about your student
laugh
Name: Tashigi Itou
Height: 5'6
Eyes: Dark orange
Hair: short and spiked a little/ brown

Position: Principle

Personality: Most of the time, he is pretty laid back, but can be serious when he needs to be. He can often be seen taking naps on the roof of the academy. However, he has a sharp eye, and doesn't take well to disobedience.

Zanpakuto: Kirikae
Description: A normal sized katana with a bell on the hilt.
Release: Change the balance, Kirikae!
Abilities: 1. Can switch the weight of two different objects.
2. Switches amount of power in different objects.
3. Switches characteristics with different things.
Bankai: Funsui Mizutamari Kirikae
Description: The sword remains the same, but there is a pool of water floating above his head.
Bankai abilities: 1. The water can take in any kind of characteristic from anything it touches, leaving the original object a pool of water until it's characteristics are returned.
2. The water's movements can be controlled by the sword.
3. The water can transfer characteristics between to objects.

That is the format we would prefer you use. Of course, you can use whatever style you like.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Armogohma said…
Hi, y'all!
I'm going to join in, too.

Also, Randomfan13, I'll create some new characters.

Name: Naomi Hime.
Height: 5'6.
Eyes: White with a black sparkle.
Hair: White, but with some black in between.

Position: Student

Naomi is a charmant, rich teenager who's wish is nothing more than to become a vice-captain or even Captain from the Gokei 13.
Her personality is similar to Yumichika (or something); she tries to be beautiful and complains about everything that's not.

Her Zanpakuto:
Shiro Shikyo (White Death)

Release:
Freeze and Destroy

Abilities and Forms:
(First Form, Shiro Shikyo:) The blade morphs into a wider, rough sword, which looks like the results of high-speed regeneration of (for example) Hollow Ichigo.
Ability 1: When she cuts someone, this 'burns' the victim with ice, leaving a permanent white scar.
This does damage over time.

(Second Form, Kuro Shikyo:) The blade stays the same, but the guard disappeares and the blade goes black.
Ability 2: When cutting someone, it injects black ice poison (yes, I'm a fan of poison) into the victim, which makes it nearly impossible for the victim to do anything at all; it blocks the commands from the brains. However, someone with a (much) higher amount of reaitsu than Naomi can easily repel the poison.

There you have it :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Welcome to the school!
laugh
Cool! Welcome!
Arigato!

Also, she doesn't have Bankai yet, which is the one and only reason that she's at school.
Oh, and she wanted to improve her Kidou, which, by the way, is already pretty good.
Naomi stepped inside the school with her zanpakuto in her hand, looking around for anyone who could help her or just show some directions, but there was no one.

Naomi: Hello? Somebody?

Her voice echoed through the empty hall, or so it seemed.

???: Think fast!

A boy, slightly older than Naomi, shunpoed out of nowhere, slashing his zanpakuto at Naomi, which she blocked with her own.

Naomi: Who are you?! Why did you attack me?

???: I'm Michael, please'd to meet'cha. I attacked you because I wanted to measure your skill!

Naomi: Well, then... Do you think you can beat me?

Michael: Actually, I think I do.

Naomi: Well, you're terribly wrong!

Naomi was just about to release her zanpakuto, when her arm was suddenly hold back by a young man; a Principal, Tashigi.

Tashigi: No fighting, please. Would you like to go to your classes, please?

Naomi and Michael: S-sure. We're sorry.

They followed the principal to a classroom at the right of the hallway, with on the door 'Kidou Lessons'.
big smile
Ace turns to the corner to see Tashigi with the two kids.

Ace: 'runs up' Tashigi, I need you to come to my office now. Please.

Naomi to Micheal: 'whispering' Who is that?

Ace: Well, i'am the second Principle in this school.

Micheal: 'shocked' Yo- you can't be a principal, you're a-

Tashigi: a child. 'shrugs' i know its hard to get used to.

Ace: Well, anyways we need to talk. 'leaves'

Tashigi: well kids, be off now. 'turns'

Naomi: 'still shocked' O- okay, thank you Principle.

Tashigi: no prob.

Naomi and Micheal enter the class.

Tashigi enters Ace's room, its very modern. Walls black and white, and picture frames made of silver.

Tashigi: Ace what do you need.

Ace looks at him seriously, a minute passes

Tashigi: what?!

Ace: 'happily' Im going on a VACATION!!!!

Tashigi: what? i dont get.

Ace: well to make it simpler, ill be leaving because the Captain Commander assigned me to help some of the shinigami and the world of the living. Apparently, they need help scanning for young souls. And since we're running the academy they chose me.

Tashigi: why not me? Im probably a better one to do so.

Ace: they think my young appereance the students wont take me seriously. 'grins' So youre staying im going.

Tashigi: Thats not fa-

Ace: Meeting adjourned!! bye. 'runs away'

Tashigi: 'hits his head on table' Who is this Principle.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Okaes i'll join with a new Character.

Name: Hidiyoshi Tsunami
Height: 6'
Eyes: Purple with gold flecks
Hair: Long/Braided Bright Blue

Position: Student

Personality: As a 19 year old Hidiyoshi is one of the older students. He is energetic and initially appears a little enigmatic. More often then not he will be found playing Mahjhong with his friend Takeshi Mahoro-Tsurugi.

Zanpakuto:
Name: Shiro Urufu (White wolf)
Bankai: Shiro Urufu Kouken Jinsei (White Wolf Guardian of Life)
Appearance: Standard Ninja To. Hilt wrapped in white with ice blue insets. The hilt and pomell are made from a Blue diamond.
In Shikai it changes in to a Chinese Broadsword the hilt turns white and forms a Wolfs head. Also Hidiyoshi gains White gauntlets and helm.
Ability 1: When White Wolf causes a cut two more appear alongside the original.
Ability 2: The helm and gauntlets absorb any damage delt to Hidiyoshi and change with the more damage delt until he has a full suit of armor protecting him.

Bankai: In Bankai the sword stays the same. Hidiyoshi gains a full suit of armor with better defense and mobility then the one in Shikai. Also a great White Wolf appears and fights alongside Hidiyoshi (he can cause this wolf to stay even when not in Bankai but it can only fight while in Bankai) The wolf has all the same stats as Bankai Hidiyoshi. also he retains all Shikai abilitys with ability 2 just improving the defensiveness of the armor.

Hidiyoshi: I'm soooooooooooooooo board why do i have to be here. I hated school the first time i did it, back in the real world.

Takeshi: Well do you want to join me in the Gotei 13? If so you will have to do this school, acadamy whatsit.

Hidiyoshi: Blast you and your infernall logic! Alrite i'll go meet the principles. I heard Ace was one, I'm totally not gona listen to him.

Takeshi smacks Hidiyoshi on the back of the head. "You'll do as your told or else!"

Hidiyoshi: Or else what you'll miss me? See YA!

Hidiyoshi runs into the School grounds laughing at Takeshi and happens to trip over Ace as he's leaving.

laugh
'Tashigi watches as the two students run off for class'

Tashigi: Sigh. Such energetic kids. I'm gonna have my hands full with these guys.

'Tashigi turns to go back to his office, when he runs in to a small girl'

???: Hey! Watch where you- Oh! Principal! Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!

Tashigi: Its all right. Don't worry about it. Who are you anyway?

???: My name is Amaya Hayashi. I'm a new student here.

Tashigi: Good. Glad I could meet you. Now, its time for class, and I doubt your teacher enjoys tardiness.

Amaya: Ok. Ummm see you around I guess?

'Tashigi watches her as she goes'

Tashigi: Everyones so nervous around me. I guess that just comes with the job.

'Tashigi looks up at the ceiling'

Tashigi: Damn it Ace, you better not be gone for long. Honestly, its hard enough having one job, but two!? Way too much.

'Tashigi continues mumbling as he walks down the halls'

I think we may need a teacher for the kidou lessons. Armogohma, maybe Maurz can be that teacher?
Well, Randomfan, I planned to let those two go 'together', if you know what I mean.
I'll think of someone else for teaching.

*Someone else, comin' right up!*

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you said Michael.
Maurz works for me :)
Then Eva'll work there too, as a... I dunno, Hollow Expert?
Naomi and Michael walked into the classroom and sat on some chairs that were perfectly aligned. They watched the clock, and when it passed 8.30 a young man walked in.

Teacher: Hello, class. Welcome at the first day of this Shinigami Academy. This morning, you'll have Kidou lessons from me; Professor Maurz Ituru.
Pleased to meet you... both.

He said, after which he looked around the classroom, seeing only 2 students sitting there.
Suddenly, 2 other students ran in, shouting 'Hey, look! We're still on time!'

Prof. Ituru: Well, actually, you're not. But, for this once, I'll forgive you.

Takeshi: Thanks, sir!

Prof. Ituru: Please don't call me that.

He turned around, picked up some chalk and began writing some kind of introduction.

Prof. Ituru: Well, children-

Hidiyoshi: Children?!
You're only 2 years older than I am!

Prof. Ituru: True. But can YOU call yourself a professor?

Hidiyoshi: No, but-

Prof. Ituru: Then please shut up, sit down and listen.

Insulted, but still with a little bit of respect, Hidiyoshi sat down.

---------------------------------------

Sorry, I've to sleep right now. I'll continue tomorrow, I guess.
meh
hmmm well, we still want other people to be teachers as well... I dunno
Note on Takeshi he's already a lieutenant and only was accosting Hidiyoshi as he tried to avoid school.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Hidiyoshi: Well sir the thing is this red haired lump here isn't a student. I think he's going to sit in on this class though.

Takeshi: Hehe yeah not so much a student as a prespective teacher. I'm thinking of coming here to teach if only to harass Hidiyoshi.

Hidiyoshi: Gravy Train (-.-)
Hidiyoshi turns to the other students.
Hidiyoshi: WHY ME?

Naomi and Michael turn to each other.
Naomi and Michael: Join the club
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazieone106 said…
I am going to completely bypass the whole zanpakuto description because I feel it gives to much away with my characters. However, Jlazlo and Randomfan, you are quite familiar with these characters, so I will merely introduce them without a zanpakuto description.

Name: Traea
Sex: Female
Hair: Brunette, Long
Zanpakuto: Usoda Guidicar
Description: Traea is always soft spoken, calm, and composed. She is highly perceptive and insightful. She is far above average intelligence, and uses that to observe her opponents on dimensions beyond the normal shinigami. She has a face plate, which extends from her lower jaw to her forehead. Her hair flowed to the side of the mask and drapes down her back.

Name: Nuvem
Hair: Blonde. Her hair is long and pulled back into a giant ponytale. Her bangs swipe across her foreheard and barely cover her right eye.
Eyes: Green
Zanpakuto: Sonho Dourada
Description: Nuvem always have a grin on her face, which is often unsettling for most who meet her. She is highly insightful and analytical, which she used to spot the weaknesses in her opponents. Along with Traea, she is highly intellectual, but she is not as soft spoken as Traea. She is not afraid to raise her voice, but seems to do it with a smile and a chuckle. She has a tendency to not take things seriously, but above all else is respectful and obendient of her superiors.

Name: Poeira
Sex:Female
Hair: Blonde, her hair looks weightless and it flows along her shoulds and back
Eyes: Blue
Zanpakuto: Saatus Estrella
Description: Like the others, she is highly perceptive and intelligent. There is very little that gets past Poeira, as she is three steps ahead of her opponents. She is rarely seen smiling and has an apathetic presence about her, which is quite unsettling for most. She has a tendency to take the leadership role among the four.

Name: Farfalla
Hair: Black, long with thorny vines tangled within her hair. Two vines protrude in opposite directions in the back and the two in the front resemble horns. However, one is protudes upward while the other protrudes downward to the left. Two additional vines curls on either side of her temple.
Eyes: Green
Zanpakuto: Spina Sanguinante
Description: Like Nuvem she often has a grin and is less reserved. She normally speaks out and her presence demands the attention of others. She is not easily angered, rather composed on most ocassions, but when angered she disregards rules and can become brutal and spiteful.

Yamamoto: I have a few children I wish for you to add to your rosters.

Tashigi: Ah, yes. I read your documents. They seem rather old for beginners, but before I place them I will have to assess their abilities.

Ace: I, too, read the files. You seem to have instilled much confidence in them, especiall if they are being recommended by you personally Yamamoto-sama.

Yamamoto: Yes, I discovered them a short while ago. However, they have immense potential and they already demonstrate superb control and abilities.

Ace: Abilities?

Yamamoto: They seem adept in kido and shunpo, which I witnessed on several ocassions.

Tashigi: They are adept in those areas without guidance?

Yamamoto: Without a doubt they were guided through teachings, but their are no known suspects. In spite of that, I want you to educate them and help them hone their skills further. Their abilities thus far will take them to a level that surpasses expecations.

Tashigi: Do they have swords yet?

Yamamoto: Indeed they do. In fact, I senses an unusually strong reitsu eminating from their zanpakuto. They are quite capable of harnassing their shikai. The reitsu is so concentrated, I suspect...(interupted by tashigi).

Tashigi:....Sir! Impossible! They can't have obtained bankai without super...vision...(yamamoto glares at him and he quiets down).

Yamamoto: It is quite possible Tashigi. The reitsu is undeniable, though. See for yourselves. Chojiro...

Chojiro: Come now, children. Enter.

(four girls walk in with little expression)

Ace: That girl has her faced covered...

Traea: If I have permission to speak, it is much better that I keep my face concealed behind this mask.

Ace: Really? Why, child?

Traea: With all do respect, I prefer it this way. I can not offer any further explanation than, I wish it to remain a staple of my appearance.

Ace: Very well. It obviously does not impede your vision. It is divided into a lower and upper piece, which allows that thin space between the plates, so you are able to see both outward and peripherally.

Traea: Indeed. I designed it myself.

Farfall: Would you rather us introduce ourselves?

Yamamoto: Indeed. Do so now, children.

Traea: I am Traea, 17.

Nuvem: I am Nuvem, 17.

Farfall: I am Farfalla, 16.

Poeira: Poeira, 16.

Tashigi: They will be older than some of the students. Who educated you thus far?

Poeira: (she looks at her sisters) We are not familiar with his name. Therefore, we cannot be of much help.

Nuvem: They will wish to test us now. Is that not correct?

Ace: (facial expression is surprised) Yes...correct, child.

Tashigi: I cannot get past your zanpakuto, Traea. It is in the shape of an Axe...quite sleek, too.

Traea: Yes, this is my zanpakuto's primary form. Shortly after I truly bonded with my zanpakuto, did it take this form. It is apparent that the form is a reflection of my spirit.

Ace: Quite insightful...

Traea: Despite its shape, it comparable to a feather in weight when I hold it. It is dynamic and maneuverable, which contradicts its shape and design. To most standards, however.

Ace: The rest of you...your zanpakuto?

Nuvem: I have it safely sheathed on my hip. It does not take a different shape like Traea's. I'm afraid i'm not that unique.

Tashigi: Come now, child. That's not true.

Nuvem: (stares at Tashigi)

Tashigi: Ugh...(a bead of sweat rolls down her temple)...how about you Poeira.

Poeira: Normal form within my white sheathe.

Farfalla: I unsheath mine from my back.

Tashigi: We must place you, but in order to accomplish that you need to be evaluated. Lets go...

Ace: I feel the reitsu Yamamoto-sama.It is bizarre...

Yamamoto: Do not caste them aside for their skills. Teach them new skills and help them flourish. Despite their distant persona, they will open up in time. Go, evaluate them.

There...how will you test them Jlazlo and randomfan?
ok I just thought I'd mention this, Tashigi is a guy. I'll post later. Also, Jlazlo isn't gonna post for a while probably. Thats why he posted that he left. As for tests, I'm thinking students against students. Do you guys agree?
Yeah, that's fine for me.
Oh, I know he's a guy. I never mentioned otherwise, Randomfan. If they want to do that, I am up for it.
"Tashigi: Ugh...(a bead of sweat rolls down her temple)...how about you Poeira."

You did, Crazione.
Sorry.
I was likely thinking about my characters because he rarely makes female characters. Although, thanks for scanning my post in order to prove me wrong. I don't know whether to laugh or find it bizarre.
sick
Noez! It's dying! Save it!
I agree. The forum randonfan and Jlazlo placed so much effort and support in has contracted a fatal illness.
laugh
no, I've just been having a hard time getting on fanpop. Lots of work. Anyway, I'm gonna put down a list of characters. Just pick your opponent for the tournament.
1. Naomi
2. Michael
3. Amaya
4. Maurz
5. Eva
6. Traea
7. Nuvem
8. Poeira
9. Farfalla

Ok I think thats all. If there are any more please tell me. I haven't been on for a little.
Whomever wants to fight my four characters is fine. Who has control over the first five? The last four our my characters...
smile
lolz the only fighting character of mine is Amaya. I'll fight one of yours Crazione, if you want.
No, no, no. I wish to fight another student! Haha. I realize your character is likely a student, but I think you understand what I mean. Allow traea to be the first to engage in her "entrance examinations," if you will. This can be the physical portion of it since there is no possible way to simulate a written portion.
crying
I've been expeiencing wats classed as technical difficulties. Mainly I HAD NO IDEA WAT TO WRITE!

Oh well.

Hideyoshi was walking down the hall when he noticed a big new post on the news board.

Hideyoshi: Tournament huh..... Not my thing think I'll just sit this one out. But i do hope Michael and Naomi fight that would be interesting.

Hideyoshi saunters off down the hall whistling to him self.
Could be fun if Michael and Naomi fight (as stated by Takeshi), and Eva and Maurz.

That'd be fun :D

Wait a sec; there are 9 Shinigami, so there's always one without opponent. Takeshi, maybe (one of) your character(s) could still participate?
laugh
Crazione, by physical portion, do you mean like, obstacle course? Or something else entirely? I'm not quite sure. But, I do get what you mean about Amaya.
laugh
When the Hollow lessons were over, Tashigi walked in and said something to Eva, the teacher.

Then he left, and when he closed the door Eva informed everybody about the tournament.

Naomi: A tournament? Epic! I can't wait!
Michael, shall we go together?

Michael: You mean, against each other? Well you've got a deal. Let's finish our primary fight!

Eva walked out of the classroom (the students had a lunch break anyway, so...) and bumped into her big brother Maurz.

Eva: Oh, hi!
I was just looking for you.

Maurz: Yeah, I've been looking for you too.

Eva: Do you want to participate in the tournament against me?

Michael: It'd be an honour.

---------------------------------------

So, yeah. I've entered my characters :D

Good luck to the rest of you.
Battling is the physical portion, Randomfan. I don't believe you could simulate an obstacle course, it wouldn't make sense under these conditons and restrictions. Is it just me or is armo fighting his own characters? HA HA HA HA! It looks like I will have to do the same since there is no one left for me.

Unless there are some other people willing to engage my characters, which I doubt.
I can still fight. Who is left?
Tashigi: Ladies, I believe it is time we begin testing out your abilities.

Yamamoto: Indeed. The first segment will begin with you four sparring against one another. Testing your abilities is key for admission into this school.

Tashigi: Yes, Yamamoto-sama is absolutely correct. Farfalla vs Poeira and Traea vs Nuvem. I expect this to be clean and demonstrative of your abilities. You are able to use high speed movements, zanpakuto, defensive and offensive spells. However, if this is not kept clean, I will restrict your use of these skills and dock points from your entrance score. Do we have an understanding?

(all four girls nod).

Tashigi: Oh, and I almost forgot. You cannot release your shikai.

Nuvem: Why not?

Tashigi: (inner-monologue- So, they are capable of shikai). It is an order; therefore I expect it to be follow. That is all the information you need young lady.

Nuvem: (grins) As you wish.

Poeira: (emotionless) May we begin in the courtyard?

Tashigi: Yes.

(In the courtyard the ladies take their rightful corners).

Yamamoto: Poeira and Farfall will be first. BEGIN!

(The two vanish instantly and all that is seen are clashes and sparks).

Farfalla: We haven't engaged in battle in a long while, isn't that right sister?

Poeira: (Facial expression does not change). You have an opening (as she finishes her sentence, she appears behind Farfall and kicks her in the back sending her to the ground. She appears at the ground and points her finger)Kongobaku (a giant fiery spherical ball of energy hurtles toward Farfalla)

Farfalla: (recovers and looks into the ball as it rushes at her. She thrusts her hand out, with her palm facing forward and a burst of energy flattens around her palm and the ball crashes into it and splits into dozens of projectiles).

Tashigi: WHAT?! How....

Yamamoto: (calmly watches).

Farfalla:(unsheathes her zanpakuto from her back and points it at Poeira) Gaki Rekko!(plate of energy forms and beams of energy burst from the plate and scatter all over the field. Poeira dodges them and her sword begins emminating with an intense light. The sheathe bursts and her zanpakuto absorbs the energy).

Poeira: You know it will take more than that, sister.

Farfalla: (smiles) You're right. Spina Sanguinante (her zanpakuto bursts out in length and begins to resemble a vine. It's size grows like the trunk of a tree and sprouts thorns that look sharper than a zanpakuto blade. It curles around her like a coiling snake) This will do, right?

Poeira: Breaking the rules already. Shame on you, sister. (her eyes show little emotion, but she cracks a smirk) Saatus Estrella. (her sword bursts with light and extends. A stream of light darts out toward Farfalla)

Farfalla: Not so hasty sister (her zanpakuto constricts around her forming a coil-like barrier)

Poeira: Sasciata...(light arcs out and surrounds Farfalla)

Farfalla: You think you have me trapped? Espinho! (her vines projectile the giant thorns)

Yamamoto: Enough! (Fire erupts between the two, shattering the light and vaporizing the vines). This battle has expired, resheath your swords immediately.

Tashigi: You deliberately broke the rules!

Yamamoto: We both knew they would. It was necessary to ascertain the pertinent information. You will not dock points.

Tashigi: Yes, sir. But...how did they use such powerful kido spells...

Yamamoto: It is certainly quite peculiar, at their age, they were capable of such skill. It is not just their capacity to conjure high level spells, but with a masters level control and without an incantation. I want you to keep a close eye on all four of them. In the mean time, the other two should engage other, more highly ranked students. I want to see their abilities when they are not opposing one another.

Tashigi: Yes, sir.

Is there anyone left to fight Traea or Nuvem? haha.
oh, Well now my two characters are left, since armo would rather engage his own characters. I was forced to do the same...but you only have one person. I wanted to fight fellow students...hm. Lame.
Hideyoshi: Wow that was an intense little battle.... I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of those chicks.(Grins) But who knows maybe i can convince them a lowly little student like me will need there help.

Hideyoshi falls off the roof and into the courtyard where Yamamoto, Tishigi and the 4 girls are.

Yamamoto: Whats this?

Tishigi:(Shaking his head) It appears to be one of the other students.

Hideyoshi:(sits up) OUCH!!!! Why does that happen when i don't want it to.(Looks up) oh balls. Yamamoto-sama, Tishigi-sama sorry?
ok I can still fight? Takeshi, can't one of yours fight? Or else there will be one person who can't fight
Oh, Crazione. Alright. You can fight Maurz and Eva if you'd wish.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr montoch said…
okay guys i would like to join in. below is my character so...

name- jin hiruka
age- 17

descrption- jin is the son of a noble and a very hateful person who hates every thing and every one. even when jin was an infant, he had this very scary aura to him. he has a problem with authority and nevr accepts to be bossed around by anyone. he loves being alone. he only gained respect for his father after he they had their friequent fights. jin loves to fight. he always would pick fights with people that are exeedingly strong to prove to people and himself that he is no better than anyone." a fight to the death" as he often says. he is oten reffered to as a genious by his father because he uses genious level strategies in his fights.

zanpacto- diablo
shikai- jikoku kadoguchi (hells gates)
release- anrokku- jikoku kadoguchi (unlock- hells gates)
special ability- can manipulate fire
kido- expert (after all he is a genious..lol)

he wears his zanpackto like histugaya(the back side) and when he is in shikai mode his zanpacto turns into a scythe.

catch phrase- "ILL KILL YOU"
 okay guys i would like to Mitmachen in. below is my character so... name- jin hiruka age- 17 descrp
Vor mehr als einem Jahr montoch said…
yammamoto looks at hideoshi and all of a sudden,a messenger shunpo's behind yammamoto.

messenger: captain commander, he's arrived.

yammamoto: hmm... okay thank you.
and the messenger shinpo's away.

yammamoto: it seems that youll be having a new student tagishi

tagishi: oh! great. will he e joining us in the entrance exam?

yammamoto: there's no need.

No, that's fine armo. You're characters are obviously not strong enough to battle anyone other than one another. You'll work on them, and they will branch out I am sure.

Randomfan, I can fight one of your characters. It's really all I can do. Fight Traea. :)
Hideyoshi: ahaha. Sorry, I was easedropping a bit.

Yamamoto: (glares at him) I sensed you a long while ago, boy.

Tashigi: Ok...why are you snooping?

Traea: I believe he is attempting to widen his scope on the competition.

Nuvem: Be sure to never include in anthing involving covert opertations. I could sense him the whole time he was there.

Traea: Yes, he does not conceal his spiritual pressure very well. He best use this opportunity to master such an ability.

Hideyoshi: Ha...ugh. They are new students?

Tashigi: Yes, yes they are. You're being intrusive and disruptive, so leave.

Hideyoshi: Oh, but of course. (he shunpos to the top of the building, but suddenly everyone becomes a blac figure. He can't feel their reitsu or hear them. The world is painted in grey and black) What is going on?

???: I thought you may want to conceal yourself, otherwise you would wind up in the same situation as before.

Hideyoshi: Where...who?

???: (a person begins to shape from the darkness) I was only doing you a favor, boy.

Hideyoshi: Ah! (he stares into the strangers eyes, which look absolutely emotionless) Who are you? Are you an arrancar?

???: (look at hideyoshi without flinching and the darkness recetes and he can see everyone again).

Yamamoto: Back again, young one (he glances from his periphery and lets out spiritual pressure).

Hideyoshi: Huh? ugh...no, no, no... (inner-monologue- I do not understand...if they could sense me before, why not then? I wasn't trying any harder to conceal my spiritual pressure, yet they thought I left and returned. Who was that person and how did he shield me from Yamamoto-sama?)

Yamamoto: The next battle will begin. Hideyoshi, I have decided you should remain here and fight Nuvem.

Hideyoshi: Ugh...really?

Yamamoto: Do you refuse?
Ouch...
Now that is a pain in the butt for Hideyoshi :D

Anyways, I'm always happy, as long as people won't steal my cola, I'll be sitting here, discussing it with ya.

Also, new post (and maybe a fight!) coming right up.
Hideyoshi:(Wolfish grin) Of cousre i don't. I just needed to make sure you where ready for this. (Inner monolouge)Who was that guy before. Freking weird if you ask me. Should not talk to myself even if it is in my head.

Hideyoshi turns towards Nuvem.

Hideyoshi: I hope your ready, cose this aint gona last long.

NEW CHRACTER

Name: Wukong Ryūnoie

Birth date: 29th of February

Affiliation: Gotei 13
Posisition: Student

Appearance

Hair Colour: Golden
Hair Style: Short
Eye Colour: Gold
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 60kg
Description: Young boy of 13, he wears the standard Shinigami outfit. On the back of his uniform is the Kanji for monkey.
Personality: Wukong is a prankster. He constantly tries to get Takeshi with new and exciting pranks.

Name: Monkī kingu
Release Command: autokamuandopurei (Come out and play)
Bankai: Monkīkingutorappuyamashita (Monkey King Trapped under Mountain)
Appearance: One of the only know Zanpakto that even in its sealed state isn’t a sword, Monki Kingu appears as a staff at all times. In Sealed state it’s a simple unadorned staff with steel caps at either end. In Shikai it changes, it gains a dragon design coiling up the now sky blue coloured staff; the caps at either end turn in to crystalline orbs.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Yama no Rifuto (Lift the Mountain). For a short time all strength is quadrupled and I can deal out massive damage. This causes fatigue after prolonged use.
Ability 2: Zakinguobusupīdo (Speed of the King). After release my speed is second only to Yuroichi. This is a constant effect. It takes the form of a cloud at my feet, thus it appears like I’m flying on a cloud.
Bankai: In Bankai the staff changes once more to having a monkey climbing Bamboo on it against a light brown. The caps turn into Golden Mountain shapes.

Ability 1: Saru no Yōsha no nai Yorokobi (The Unrelenting Joy of the Monkey). All my battle stats are enhanced to the point where I’m nearly unstoppable. Using this causes me to drain all my reiatsu as such I’ve only revealed it twice.
Ability 2: Mītozadaburu (meet the double). I create a double with exactly the same powers as myself, any damage dealt to the double or me is split between us. This power lasts only 5 minutes at the moment.

Wukong: Hmmmmmmm i heard Hideyoshi was here. Maybe I'll join..... I'll just check it out a bit.

Wukong shunpos to toop of roof and witnesses Hideyoshi and Nuvem squaring off.

This looks fun I'm gona watch.
Alright. Sorry. It'll have to wait.

Bedtime.
laugh
ok I'll fight Traea.

'Amaya watches the students battle, and sighes'

Amaya: At this rate, I won't have any one to fight.

'Sudden;y, she spots Traea watching the fights as well'

Amaya: Hey, do you want to fight? Its seems that everyone else has a partner.

Traea: I suppose so.

'They both walk in to the arena, and they both pull out their zanpakuto'

Traea: I must warn you, I won't go easy on you.

'Amaya smiles viciously'

Amaya: I wouldn't expect you to.

'Amaya shunpos right behind her, and slashes down, but she catches the blow on her hilt'

Traea: You will need more than that to beat me.

Amaya: I know. I know.

'Amaya pushes down Traea's Axe, and raises her left hand'

Amaya: Hado 33. Soukatsui!

'The kido spell launches right in to Traea, and dust flys everywhere, making it impossible to see'

Your turn Crazione
From now on, from popular request, Eva is UNTEACHERD.

She's a normal student.
Maurz is my only teacher now, the only one under my control.

Eva is a student.

But, of course, she'll fight with Maurz nonetheless.