Bleach (Anime) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach (Anime) 6372 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 6372

Vor mehr als einem Jahr wolfmaster3000 said…
okay soujir Listein I do not like the fact that you are insaulting this post , this post is a fun thing meant for bleach fans every where, I was called over rated on my frst post to , look on page 113 also your really not being mature yes he could of been nicer but you could of been the bigger man and not started this shit now most of the people on ths post are my friends and I think highly of them so an immature brat shouldn't be posting now that being said. to make your Zanpakuto better you can lesson it's abiltyies in time fractions like your immune to whatever for 5second or 10seconds or something also your Bankai again it's all about timefractions because being immune to EVERYTHING is cheap and overrated not even the captain general is that powerful however say things like he has high spirtual pressure or was a soul reaper proidgey, read a few of the other posts than take what you learn than post your new and improved zanpakuto, i'm pretty sure shukun and jhon were angrey when people said that there zanpakuto were overpowered bt they didn't swear or cause a fight I was a bit angrey too when I was told that I was over powered also you wasted two pages that could of been used for pepole's Zanpakuto's and charcters.Also when createing if your crtizied again it's friendly crictizim.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jstar18 said…
Wow, didn't think that post of mine would start such trouble.

@Soujiro - Sorry for not being nicer in my post. I get pretty irritable when I'm tired, but you need to chill out man. Making silly your mamma jokes is seriously immature. Also I'm against abortion so I didn't like that joke at all. Didn't want to make you feel like you were attacked but I couldn't get over the extremely overpowered abilities you put on the blade. I actually liked the design you gave it but everything after that was utterly ridiculous! So please calm down and lets get back to having fun on this site instead of trying to hurt people's feelings.
well was that so hard ?
jstar18 I think it's how worded it to be honest I think ti's because he took it as a persnal attack , but what's done is done
jstar 18 I would love to join the RP my charcter is on page 115
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Name: Dormirarbol
Height: 5’8’’
Weight: 235
Appearance: Dormirarbol bears a resembles to Starrk in terms of outfit, Dormirarbol has black lanky hair that goes down to his shoulders he has dark grey eyes and his eyes are always half shut making him look tired and lack of sleep adding to this look are bags under his eyes. The remnants of his mask appear to be twigs sticking out of the top of his head and tangled within his hair, his hollow hole is in the in-between his abdomen and his chest.
Personality: As the Espada of Sloth, Dormirarbol is extremely lazy, he is hardly ever motivated to do anything other then sleep, if he ever fights he will only put forth the smallest amount of effort but because he is so strong that is almost always enough. Dormirarbol always seems depress or sadden by something he is rarely if ever happy he seems sadness in everything and therefore believes anything worth doing is worth it at all because in the end everything will die. Dormirarbol has a deep hatred for the Espada of Gluttony, Boido this hatred steams from Dormirarbol jealously that Boido is motivated to look for what he seems to be constantly missing and Dormirarbol has no motivation at all. Dormirarbol is the fastest espada, only because he believes the faster the battle is over the sooner he can get some sleep.
Zanpakuto: Dormirarbol’s zanpakuto is a standard katana the blade is a little longer then average, the hilt is grey and black and the guard is a white skull. The blade appears to be cracked but this is just for looks.
Cero: Dormirarbol has developed his own unique cero, instead of firing a single destructive blast he fires smaller condensed blast from his fingers tips that act like laser beams cutting though nearly anything he can fire a single beam from one finger or 5 from each finger he calls this cero filo (cutting edge)
Release command: Wither and die…
Ressureccion: Arbol Seco de la Muerte (Withered tree of death)
When Dormirarbol releases his zanpakuto the thorns on his head seem to grow and twist around his body, the cracks in his sword grow eventually breaking the sword causing branches to come out and wrap around his body. His legs have twigs growing out of them and its roots him to the ground, as branches grow out of his arms, legs, and back. This takes about 3 minutes to release and when he does he is now a withered almost dead looking tree with lots of branches that have skulls hanging off them like fruit. His hollow hole is elongated and is in the center of the center like an owl hole. Dormirarbol is actually asleep within this tree body.
Abilities:
1. Mueren Soldados (Dying Soldiers): True to sloth nature Dormirarbol is so lazy that he is asleep within his tree body and has others fight for him. The skulls on the branches fall off and similar to Rudobone’s abilities form into soldiers. The soldiers look similar to Dormirarbol before he releases in size and outfit except that they have a skull head and a little armor on their forearms, legs, and shoulders. The soldiers have 3 blades on each of their forearms that they use for attacking, they are extremely slow and weak but the soldiers usually do not fight the opponent they instead grab onto the opponent like zombies and explode with the force of a cero. Dormirabol can create a 100 of theses soldiers every 4 minutes.
2. Depresión (Depression): This is more of a passive ability, while Dormirarbol is in the tree he releases an aura all around that covers about 1 mile in all directions around the tree. This aura makes the opponent(s) feel sad, and depress they start to feel hopelessness and they remember sad memories of their past that are usually associated with loved ones dying. This ability is meant to make the opponent so hopeless and depress that they will willingly accept death. This ability can be fought against by strong minded people, people who are already depress, and it can also be fought by remembering good memories and someone making you happy.
3. Despertar (Awaken): This ability is not willingly activated by Dormirarbol, like mention before Dormirarbol is asleep within the tree and therefore he can be woken up by a strong attack or opponent, powerful explosions anything really strong. When he is awoken whatever soldiers he has out wither up and die turning into dust, and the tree changes so that now he resembles Rudobone his legs are the roots and the branches are behind him with the skulls hanging off them. His hair is now looks like it made of thorny vines and he wields a staff that has a skull atop it. In this form Dormirarbol can throw the skulls that hang off the branches behind like grenades that explode with the force of a cero he can also fire his cero filo from the eyes of the skull on his staff. The downside to this ability is that he must always remain moving because when he stops the roots begin to grow back into the ground if he remains still longer enough then he will revert back to the tree state and must wait 1 hour before he can unreleased his Ressureccion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shukun_kizuku said…
nice i like it alot and so would my guy
Thank you i tried to make him represnt all aspects of sloth laziness, sadness, empathy, etc.
well i say you got it down good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GIRGIRGIR said…
big smile
do u like Fullmetal Alchemist show i love love luv it sooo much
Thank you Soujiro like I said Dormirarbol is the esapda of sloth of course he would be too lazy to fire a power cero like most arrancar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr john17 said…
about the stuoid crap last night i should say sorry.but really just calm down when people critisize u badly just ask themto explain y
nice LOBOSdelRAYo i forgot about arrancrs i feel slow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr whiteflame55 said…
Heh, I don't pay attention to this forum for 3/4 of a day, and look what happens! Just got done reading it all... yeah, let's try to be cordial in here guys. Remember, this is a forum to create zanpakuto, and the idea is to be reasonable with the creation of them and their characters. Also, when it comes to criticism, I've gotten my fair share of backlash (as some of you might remember), so just remember that people who are criticizing blades tend to be just trying to improve on the idea, not make ad hominem attacks. A little conversation goes a long way.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tayandkris4evr said…
I'm with whiteflame55, I'm gone for a day and this is what I come back to? Hehe, wow.

@ LOBOS, I really like your arcanarr! The attacks were amazing, the design and structure... completely awesome! Good job! I really like his cero, it's unique and cool! *thumbs up*!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ulquiorra1313 said…
Heeheehee i know of nobody who may have done that whitefalame :) good times good times :)

Soujiro and all others involved, though that fight was over the top i must say it was still EPIC!
dose anyone know the point of yachiru kusajishi i mean she never fights an never does anything but sit around i mean i understand shes like a dauther to Kenpachi (probly how she got her rank)but really they should let her fight one time at least.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tetsudragon said…
alright, a new character and zampakuto to boot

Character:

Name: Carth Fukusami

Appearance: Gray silver hair, brown eyes, has the build of a DI.

Height: 5ft 10in

Bio: Carth is a older man who was a colonel while he lived, and therefore is extremely strict and has a no nonsense approach to everything.(that why he and his captain get along)He is a very good strategist and enjoys thinking of ways to make new members of the squad cry, cause before colonel he served in 3 campaigns and was the cruelest DI you ever saw.

Zampakuto-Senshi(puncture)

Release: pierce through, Senshi

Bankai: Honoosenshi(flaming puncture)

Appearence(normal): blade is 5 ft long and very thin, ideal for stabing.hilt is silver and gold and guard is the shape of a pin made of silver.

Shikai:Blade splits and becomes 5 swords, 3 in the air revolving around him and 2 in his hand.

ablities:

Hiramekiheki(flash pierce)- All five blades start tracking the enemy, and when controller wills them to they extend up to 50 ft and back rapidly, doing this 3 times, and ending.the times between the 3 are whenever the controller wants them to.

Hekihanpun(pierce in half)- The swords in hand extend to ten ft and then widen 6 ft, effectively dealing most a deathblow. easily blocked though.

Damashiuchi(sneak attack)- the three blades in the middle situste themselves around the enemy behind and to the left ans right, then rapidly strike him, then return.

bankai appearence- the swords are set on fire and there are 30 hovering around him now.

abilities-

honooheki(flame pierce)- same as the first shikai except all of the blades he had in bankai are sed and they are aflame.

Hekihanpun- same except the blades extends 25 ft and then widens 15 ft, on fire.

hiyouheika(hail of swords)- the 30 swords hovering surround the enemy 2 ft away and then extend 5 ft rapidly, attempting to impale the foe, on fire.

stats

strength:100
shunpo:30
kidou:20
swordsmanship:80
hand to hand:80

hope its good havent done one in a while

I like fire.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
everyone is so creative :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr grif16 said…
Here is my origional zanpakuto with some improvements

Zanpakuto Name (shikia): Raigeki (Lightning Strike)
Release Command: Strike through the Heavens

Shikia Appearance: The handle turns completely black and from where the guard used to be two separate blades come from the side and resemble a tune fork but the two blades get closer together as u reach the top of the blade but never touch leaving a void between the two blades.

Shikia Abilities: Raigeki's ability is it is able to amplify the power of all lightning based kido (ex. hado 4,11,63,88) by 5x their normal power and can be shot out of the end of the sword.
1. Raisai (Restraining Lightning): Blue lighting kido chains rise from the ground in an attempt to hold my opponent down. The move lasts for 30 seconds. In that time thousands of chains emerge from the ground, the chains are easy to break so they cannot fully immobilize my opponent but can slow him down long enough for some decent strikes
2. Enkorai (Arc Lightning): A lightning crescent wave is fired from the blade via a swing. The wave carries power similar to hado 63.
3. Raiso (Lightning Spear): The blade glows blue and lightning charges in the void in the middle of the blade. I then point it in my opponents direction and fire a 6 foot long kido spear at my opponent. The spear moves at shunpo speed and can deal great damage with a direct hit. The move takes 5 minutes to fully charge

Bankia: Zokushin Raigeki (Heaven-Shaking Lightning Strike)

Bankia Appearence: The blade splits into 2 different swords each only having one blade much like a tune fork split right down the middle. It also covers my arms, legs, waist, and part of my chest with a silver and light blue armor.

Bankai Abilities: Now all lightning based kido are amplified 10 fold making them incredibly powerful and the higher they get the harder they are to control.(ex. using hado 63 or 88 could either end up killing me or my opponent or both). Also similar to the way lightning splits through the air when it strikes the armor allows me to part the air as i move so i have no friction in my movements and my shunpo are twice as fast.
1. Hakurai (White Lightning): The blades glow white. The striking power behind my blades is now tripled making them very strong. But the speed behind my strikes is cut in half making it difficult to parry
2. Kurorai (Black Lightning): The blades turn black. The speed of my blades is tripled making them very fast. But the strength behind my attacks is cut in half making it extremely hard to land a very damaging blow.
3. Itraito (Single Lighting Blade): My entire bankai(Sword and armor) All combine into one large single edge sword. The sword is very heavy and difficult to move with, and i also cannot perform hakurai or kurorai. But with the combined power of my bankai into one point i can now fire the dangerous enhanced kido safely (Hado 63 and 88). While in this mode i am very vulrenable with no armor and a sword to heavy to swing freely.
nice blade but the las ability Itraito (Single Lighting Blade)i would change to somthing like the armor and swords come in to one sword that fires a massive blast of energy simmiler to the most powerful cero at the opponit but after use returns to sealed state but thats just me i like the blade tho
Can someone link me or tell me the page number a good Vizard is on?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rantora13 said…
Well that was an ordeal
made a new blade making the guy later on today i hope you will enjoy him
Name: Jigoku kara bāsākā [berserker from hell]
Height: 8'6
Weight: 325
Eyes: emerald green
Hair: bald
Race: Shinigami
Family: dead
Personality: hates to talk and will volunteer him and his squad for any mission no matter what it is doesn't like being told what to do but follows orders from the captain commander
Unlikes: everything else expecally weaklings and everyone in squad 4 he sees them as cowards

Appearance: huge completely ripped from training and killing wears a captains robe and his right shoulder is bandaged up

Abilities: unbelievably strong spiritual energy forming what people would call a second skin making it harder for him to be cut

Zanpakuto

Appearance: Normal katana with a wooden handle and a black and red sheath the blade is a normal gray

He dose know the zanpakutos name so he can use its abilities

Strength: 100
Kido: 30
Spell casting: 20
Reaction time: 95
Swordsmanship: 100
Hand to hand: 100

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] rise of the berserker
[release command] release the unending slaughter
= two huge axes both are black with a dark blood red blade with black on the edges of the axes they are very sharp

[bankai name] rise of the perfect berserker
=two giant axes the blades look gray and the handles are made from wood the edge of the axes look a bit rounded and have chips in them

[shikai abilities] -
=[berserkers rage]-doubles all abilities for 30 seconds unable to see friend from foe and has to wait 1hr before this can be used again
=[beserkers call]- summons 2 beserkers both wielding 1 giant axe there only active for 5 minutes before dispersing they can be killed they are 3/4th as strong as the wielder
=[beserkers influence]- all allies within 30ft from him gain 1/4 their power

[bankai abilities] -
=[gate of Asguard]- a giant gate appears and the wielder gains the blessing of Odin and gains 1/3 his strength
=[Odin's influence]- all allies around 50 ft the wielder gain 1/2 of all their abilities
=[call of the unstoppable beserker]- triples all abilities at that time for 20 seconds after this ability is used the wielder cannot obtain shikai or bankai for 2 days and is unable to move and can only be used in near dead situations
Here's another one! It's my first vizard. Tell me what you think. I hope I didn't do this wrong.. '._. (This character was based off the picture.)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

Name: Tetsuya
Height: 5’7
Race: Vizard
Birthday: April 13th

Personality: Tetsuya is very shy and not very social. He’s not good around people and usually says all the wrong things to them. He’s very smart and intellectual. He likes to plan out things before he does them. He rarely talks, and usually just nods or shakes his head. Although he’s not social, he really cares what people think and he cares about people in general. He likes to play his guitar and sing when he’s not busy. Although, he won’t play in front of anyone. He’s overall a nice guy that’s socially challenged.
Tetsuya has two personalities, although he only changes personalities when he has his mask on or in full hollow form. His other personality contains traits like: Irrational, insane, crude, blood thirsty, demonic, un-sightly, and devilish

Appearance: He has bright red hair that’s dark brown at the tips. It’s parted to the left and covers the right side of his face. He has sky blue eyes and somewhat pointed ears. He usually wears a regular blue hoodie and dark denim pants. He doesn’t like to wear shirts, usually he just wears his hoodie. He’s really fit, but somewhat small.

Favorite food: Rock candy and suckers
Likes: guitar, poetry, acrobatics, observing other people, hanging upside down, swimming, being underwater
Dislikes: glasses, ponytails, shirts, socks, noise, katydids (because they make that annoying sound), painted nails, heat (when it’s really hot outside/inside)

Zanpaktou: A long katana with a white sheath. Blue hilt ribbon, and a paint splatter type guard.

Mask: Tetsuya’s vizard mask looks like a paint splatter that covers his mouth, cheeks, and nose, then it branches off around his ears and curls outward. There’s sharp teeth in the middle of the paint splatter where his mouth is. (He puts it on by acting like he’s splashing water on his face)

Cero: Tetsuya moves his arms so that they grab opposite shoulders. He lines his elbows up and fires his cero from there. If he wants the cero to be weaker he uses only one elbow.

Full Hollowfication: Tetsuya’s paint splatter hollow mask now covers his entire face, including his eyes and mouth, but he can still see and breathe. Starting at his neck, his hollow mask envelops both shoulders in a liquidy form. It runs down his arms like sleeves and drips on his hands, basically making liquefied hollow mask sleeves. Tetsuya’s hair turns white with red tips and sticks straight up, defying the natural laws of gravity. (Nickname: White water)

Abilities:

1) 呪われた泉 (Cursed fountain) - Tetsuya points his arms at the ground and makes an extremely tall pedestal. (He can choose to harden or just liquefy his white water or harden it) He then flips onto the pedestal and raises his arms. He shoots the white water from his sleeves and lets it rain down on his enemy(s). It can either burn them or freeze them (his choice). The range depends on how tall his pedestal is. He can only keep the fountain up for 2-3 minutes.

2) 白い雨のバインディング (Bindings of white rain) - If Tetsuya is at close range he jumps back and then charges the enemy. When he gets close though he summersaults either between their legs or next to them and “cements” their feet to whatever surface their own. (He uses the white water and freezes it around their feet, and legs if he has to.) This move is hard for him to do in the air, he usually avoids it. But when things are dire, he’ll jump back then run behind the enemy. Then he’ll jump up and push down with all his strength on their shoulders, trying to force them to the ground. Then he cements them to the ground. If he can’t move the enemy in the air he tries something else. (After cementing the enemy - he just beats them to death)

3) 溶融バレット (Melting Bullet) - A last resort. Tetsuya takes aim at 1-3 enemies and forms 1-3 small liquidy gel rock(s). He then spins and launches the rocks into the enemy(s) throats. He can choose the size of the rock and whether it’s heat or cement based. He usually picks heat and let’s the rock burn the enemy’s throat and body from the inside out. He can only use this attack once during his full hollowfication duration time.
 Here's another one! It's my first vizard. Tell me what Du think. I hope I didn't do this wrong.. '._
@ Shunkun, I really really really like your most recent Zanpaktou!It was amazing! *Highfive* It makes me think; What would Kenpachi's zanpaktou be? Hmm.. Anyway, it was really great :)
thanks *highfive*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Oh man those are some w=sweet blades guys, Ive just been working on two blades atm, one the one ive almost finished is based on Satan and the other Jesus, Im kinda stuck with names for the ablitys lol. With the berserker one a better person to give the gift of power would be Thor, what with him being the berserker god. yeah just an idea. Sweet blade though
thanks bud
thor is the god of protection, thunder, and the blesser of weddings. His son modi was the god of battle rage lord of the beserkers
This is an exspantion on my last caherecter

(After bankai)
Dragoon state(purisimi draco)
Descrption: I change into a prisim dragon huminiod with a total of 5x normal speed.
2nd abiltiy:Oblivion zone I combine my "disinigrate","flash" and "immolate" abiltiys to create a near iniscapable mid -air mine field.
3rd abiltity: its a upgrade of the last I shoot my "immolate abiltiy throgh the mid-air shards create a bounce,reflect, and lazer slicing techniqe.
Time of oblivion zone 10 second
Area of ability: 20ft around the target or foe.
This is for my fallot charecter
meh i dont much attention to the others lol i like Odin, Thor and Baldur lol.
i studied for a day or so on it for the blade
Lol mean, if you were gona use odin you should get one of the axes to change into a spear or some such thing to happen.
i already had a spear type zanpakuto i wanted axes :D
lol Axes are beast as. I seem to never make axe types though. Mine always end up with some weird weapon.
lol
big smile
Zanpakuto
Name: Sutā asa no (Star of the Morning)
Release command: Kōman kudasai (Be prideful)
Bankai name: Gurētosāpento (The Great Serpent)
Appearance: In its unreleased state Sutā asa no is a straight Katana, no slight bend at all. It has a red wrapped hilt with black insets. After it has been released it becomes a Shamshir, with precious stones evenly spaced up the blade. The hilt becomes completely red, the hand guard and pommel become Gold and Silver.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Saisho no ma de Dai (First amongst the great). These techniques causes the gems on the blade glow and cause anyone who looks at the sword, except me, go blind for 1min. This also causes the gems to crack a little.
Ability 2: Gurētofōru (The Great Fall). All the Gems become covered with a layer of dried blood, and the sword with spots of rust. This technique causes every cut on my opponent to steadily build a barrier between them and the source of their power.
Ability 3: Gurēsu Kara no saigo no aki (Final fall from Grace). This technique causes all the gems to become black, and the blade to become red. This move lets me cause 1/3rd of my opponent’s power to cease to be accessed.
Bankai Appearance: Upon entering Bankai the blade changes to resemble a dragon and the gems become permanently black. A sort of passive ability begins to take effect, this is that lies begin to whisper out from my blade, mostly causing my opponent to doubt there ability if they are weak of mind.
Bankai Abilities
Ability 1: Hyōji ochita (Display the fallen). Upon activation of this technique a pile of skulls appear around me, each one slowly gaining flesh and other bits of the skeleton, once fully formed the soldiers will last until their dismissal by me, or their deaths. They have ¼ of my full power; they can be killed by either decapitation or mutilation.
Ability 2: Hikari o kyasuto (Cast out the Light). Once in place this techniques causes all who would call themselves good to be blinded, this will last for 30 seconds. I this time I get one attack in which whomever I strike will be unable to continue fighting. I cannot use this as long as the fight continues, as I need an entire week to bring it back under my control.
Ability 3: Kuraimu wa, maunto (Climb the mount). This is my most powerful ability, once active it causes my blade to disappear my form to shift and change till i have the appearance of a dragon. Once in this state I am impervious to all kido type attacks, all other attacks are halved in damage they deal. This state decreases my speed and kido to the point where they are practically non-existent, however I can now ignore most attacks.
Note: This blade takes great concentration and control to master, although many have achieved Shikai only once has Bankai ever been reached.
very nice
Yeah thats my Satan sword. Pretty oped. Its used by a vizard.
my next one is going to be my assaint captain for bleach fall out her shikai is Teddy bear ....
JESUS THAT EPIC!!!!!!!!!
I jsut need to do the translateing and all that and work out a few of the kinks
Use the google translator. its what i use.
Yhea that's wut I did for most.
i just find something somewere
name: kanachimi ni sizundahime(saddened princess)

release command: kaso anata namida(dry your eyes)

bankai:gekido hime(enrager princess) keeps hidden only one person knows besides the captin and thats hanataro(best friend)

shikai discription: looks like two claw knives(if u look it up its the first pic on google imiges).the grip is purple and the blades r black with blue around the edge.

shikai abillities

sutorimu o namida(tear stream):shoots 50 or 60 poison needles from the blades.if from the blade in the left hand (for allies only)it heals all minor wounds and major one 20%. if from the right one(enemeys)it cuts speed by 20%. needdles travel at 60 mph.

Seishin wa, surasshu (spirit cutter)the spirit energy of the enimy is absorbed in to the blade along with the wilde making them glow purple giving them the abbility to cut the opponit intunaly with out doing exturnla damage(works great on prople with iorn skin or dense spirit energy can be used in shiki and bankai.no time limit.

jiko hotai(self heal) heals all my minor wounds 15%small cuts scrapes bruses) and major wounds 8% every three min

bankai discription: blood red knuckle spike gloves each spike is 2 inchies long and 1/2 inch thick

abillities

hofuku dammaku(vengeful barrage): sends out a conitrated beam of kido that blows up everything in its path. can be used 5 times.

shinzo bureka(heart breaker): sends out a pulse of purple energy in a straigh line tha cauzes the enemy to hulusinate seeing their worst fears(can be boken if they concor there fear or if their teamate cuts them once the pain will make them snap out of it.only lasts 5 min can only be used once every 10 min.

jiko gieis(self sacrifice) the gloves turn back in to sealed state and impale my hands relesing a wave of energy covering a 4 mile radius that heals all wounds of my allies can even heal sever wounds like missing limbs.last resort cuses me to pass out imeaditly andstay uncontious for 2 days.

cheriter coming soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ulquiorra1313 said…
Tennis season starts..... my mind shuts down especially after playing 6 and a half hours...
for the sword(kanachimi ni sizundahime)

name: shusaka

hight: 5"8'

weight: 180

race: shinigami(rouge)

discription: looks about 17. he has long silver hair about center back and pumkin orange eyes.keeps it in a pony tail to keep it out of his face.his skin is tan. he has a mussculer body like kempachi just dosnt like to show it.has tattoos on the back of his hands left peace right pain. keeps both of his swords on his back parelle to his spine.alltered the med back pack to go on his waist with the clasp in the front and the pack in the back.

personality: relaxed but short tempered protecive of those he cares for like his exbest friend hanataro.o fight hallows and or other shinigami.also likes kempachis squad but becuse of his advanced healing abilities was put n 4th squad.

dislikes: theafs and liers. hallows and soul socity.

back round: was born in a ocean side village but was abbandoned found by the village healer and her husband. they rased him as there own son the mother taut him all she knew about healing and medicie and the father being a hunter and had a hobby of boxing with other men in the village taught him how to trackand fight. one day his village was destroyed bye a great storm killing his perants. so he left the village.one day he was hunting he saw a strange aniamal it looked like a giant livared with a hole on its chest and a mask never seeing anythig ike it he tryed to kill it. of course that failed badly and it ened up attacking him b4 it kiled him a man wearing blak robes and caring a sword cut it in half with no problum. he the man told him to come with him and he ended up in the soul sacitiy where he joined the 13 corut gaurd squads he wanted to be asigned to kinpachi's squad but he was asigned to sqaud 4 where he quickly got to 3rd seat and met his best friend hinataro befor he when rouge now know one has seen him in 80 years.

kido:100+

shunpo:100+

hand to hand:100

strength:89

swordsmanship:80

stamina: 80

endurence:78

intellegince:80

acuratie:94

skill:95

abnoemal featurs: silver hair ornge eyes tatoos