Bleach (Anime) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach (Anime) 6372 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 6372

Vor mehr als einem Jahr blackpanther666 said…
smile
Okay, dude, I get ya. That's cool, I'll update the one I posted onto your forum when it is done. Kay? Sweet. XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
laugh
Thx, I like that. *It soulds weird cause it wanted me to write more than ya
Vor mehr als einem Jahr whiteflame55 said…
Blackpanther666 (Kakujin) –

Shikai:

Special ability: Straightforward, all good.

Seishou Tokkan: This makes sense, but I think you do have to explain the downside to this at little more clearly. If all of the energy is concentrated, the bursts in which it can be used are undoubtedly stronger, but I can imagine it would be much more difficult to control how much you put into a given attack, which means you could expend too much in even just a few attacks. Also, you’ll want to include what other possible problems might occur (i.e. what too much concentration of energy can do, whether this removes energy from certain tissues, etc.).

Bondingu: The main concern I have here is that and items aren’t molecules. The sizes change dramatically, and so does the makeup of the object you’re fastening to. What I mean by this is that when you attach to an object, are you attaching to the whole object, or just one site on the object? What kind of control does he have over where these bonds are placed? Can he control the strands mentally, or does he need to physically have them come in contact with something? While the bonds are being attached, can their site of attachment be influenced by external forces? How long are the bonds, and can that length be changed? How many are created in a single go? Can the site of a bond be changed, even by the wielder, without creating new bonds? What are the bonds bound to on the wielder? Since there are 30 possible, this is pretty important to make distinct. Can the bonds be attached to any living thing, as long as it’s not a person? Can it be attached to the opponent’s zanpakuto? Can it be attached to creations of the opponent’s zanpakuto?

Bankai:

Special ability: Makes sense.

Bondingu: Same questions as shikai.

Kongoushin: So a few things here. Can the ball of energy be changed and morphed at range, or can this only be done within a certain distance? Is there a maximum limit to how much energy can go into it, and does it start off at that maximum limit? Can only one of these exist at a time? How fast does it move? How much does the bonding structure increase the durability of the energy, and does it matter whether it holds to ball form or not in order to retain that durability? Be specific on the energy input here, since that would have a dramatic effect on the effectiveness of said energy. If there’s a multiple to the durability of the energy, provide that, or if it’s just boosted by a certain amount, provide that. Also, provide some idea of the damage inflicted in wounds and how much that changes depending upon the amount of energy being used around the sword.

Reiatsu No Sonoshi Naiya Oumono: Does this have any substantive effect? For instance, does this increase the defensive properties of the user’s skin? Does it function like Kenpachi’s reiatsu, actually putting fear into an opponent lower than it?

Overall, it’s an interesting blade, never seen one based off bonding properties before. I’d be happy to talk over any of these review questions with you if they don’t make sense, some of them weren’t simple to phrase.
smile
Whiteflame,

Special ability: Excellent. Lol.

1. I agree on all of those and I'll update what you said and edit it to the Zanpakuto - in fact, I'll post a revised version once this has been done.

2. I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean here, I don't quite know what you mean by 'that and items aren't molecules'. I think I understand what you are saying, but not quite so sure what you mean. I'll explain. Because of the nature of the covalent bonds that make up diamonds, this ability creates similar bonds, except from reiryoku and they 'fasten' themselves to objects, because all objects have some sort of molecule making them up - hence these bonds attact themselves to molecules within objects, but via reiryoku, so even if an object had no such 'molecules' to speak of the reiryoku in the objects and the bonds would still bond with each other. In fact, never mind the part about molecules, this is simply 'energy bonding'. Now to answer your questions, the bonds can be attacted to ANY part of an object, so long as it is made up of reiryoku, so, yes, they do attact to specific sites on the object. I'm not quite sure how to explain this one, because it isn't exactly controlled mentally, the user simply fires the bonds from his Zanpakuto. I gather you'll want to know speed and such for this, which would about as fast as a Bala, maybe a little more so. Yes, they can be interrupted, by Kido, or by the opponent flaring their reiatsu enough to force the bonds away - that is assuming that the opponent realises what is going on, however. No, the site cannot be changed, once the bond has been met, it will stay that way for as long as the wielder's reiatsu lasts, or until more bonds are created and the old ones disappear. The bonds are as long as they need to be - the wielder will create them to be bound to a specific object and the bonds will reach that object. I suppose the farthest they would be able to reach would be around 500-1000 meters. Once the wielder has determined where they need to go, they cannot rescinded and their length will not be changed after that determinant. One to three are usually created at a go, as it would be unwise to try and send more than two, or three at the a time. The wielder has a distinct 'aura' of reiryoku and reiatsu flowing around them and the bonds will be released from the Zanpakuto, bound to the object, then transferred from the blade to the aura around them. Yes, but it would be unwise to do so, unless the object was living, but not a sentient sense - like trees and such. It would be unwise to use this ability on humanoids, as they would be able to break the bonds by flaring their spiritual pressure. No, they would not be able to attact to the wielder's Zanpakuto.

Bankai abilities:

1. This ability can be changed, at will, anytime. The limit is half of the wielder's spiritual pressure, because this ability is formed mainly by the wielder's own reiatsu. Yes, it starts off at that maximum limit. Yes, only one can exist at a time. It doesn't really move, persay, it simply forms around the wielder and can grow larger or smaller in size, but not the intensity of the energy itself. It increases it exponentially - if you think of the ball of energy that Ganju uses against Yumichika in the second Arc of Bleach, this is probably about twenty times more durable. The damage itself stays the same, but, as I said, there is a greater chance of infection of the wounds and internal damage, which can vary. I can't really give you anything more specific than that, but I'll see what I can think up.

2. Yes, the user's skin would be much closer in durability to the Hierro of an Arrancar, or Espada. No, it isn't really that kind of reiatsu - this affects the structure of the reiatsu, making it seem much harder to break through and to fight against. I guess that latter piece of my statement may cause certain fear, but the reiatsu itself certainly isn't intended in that way.

Thank you, I actually am quite proud of this one - I'd have to say that this idea interested me much more than any of the other ones I created, except maybe Parameta Yaiba. No need, dude, I think I gathered what you were trying to say. However, if you don't find all the questions answered to your satisfaction, please let me know and I'll explain further. Anyway, thanks for the review.
I was making a character, so I had to add a zanpaktou so here's my 2nd zanpaktou with my character.

Name: Shingo Kusanagi
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Short Dark Brown Hair that is somewhat spikey.
Zanpaktou: Satsugai (Murdering King)
Release Command: Kill Satsugai
Apperance: Turns into a scythe. The blade is black and the handle is blood red.
Ability: (lefts and rights do matter)
1. tanken o nageru (throwing daggers) Shingo whips Satsugai from in front of him to the right. The middle of the arc created is where the daggers get shot. The faster and harder the swing the farther and faster the daggers fly. 3-15 daggers are thrown depending on the amount of effort put into the wing. To keep a good amount of spititual pressure you should only fire 38 or less daggers. This ability takes some time to master with the timing

2. kousoku dyuaru (fast dual blades) Shingo bounces the scythe between his two hands to create two blades. The blades are still binded together by an invisible string of pure spiritual pressure, that makes the impact of an attack on the Zanpaktou not as damaging on the hands. Although once one of the hilts loose the hand that it was being held onto, it transforms back into the single scythe.

3. pisutoru no hakka (firing pistol) Shingo swings the scythe in a circle to his right using his right hand and it turns into a pistol. The pistol never runs out of amo. *The amo is small particals of spiritual energy being shot. If done to much it may end up being really damaging. Only 65 or less should be done.*

Bankai Name: dengen kureijī satsugai (Power Crazy Murdering King)

Bankai: Shingo gets a coat similar to a soul reaper cloak but with a red leather behind the second layer. This red leather appears on the bottom of the cloak. Across theft shoulder to the right side of the hip then all around the hip is a strap/belt that holds all the weapons. On top of that, there is armor covering the shoulders, arms, neck, forehead that drags around the cheeks *one large head garment*, legs, and knees.

Bankai Abilities: The long belt and strap holds the scythe, the 38 daggers, a pistol with 85 bullets, and the dual blades. The abilities are basically the same but the held onto acceptation is gone for the dual blades and you don’t have to do all the exact motions to create the weapon.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kage-no-asagiri said…
is there any bleach roleplay on this site?
Yes. I have one called the Clan War, if you are interested. Let me know about it, if you want to join it, because I'm quite happy for more people to join. XD
Name: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel)
Command: Screach Kuro no Tenshi
Bankai Release Name: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei (Death Screech of the Black Fallen Angel)

Discription in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing.
Shikai abilities:
1) bokashi no tsubasa (feathering wing) the zanpaktou grows sharp reshi that appears to look like feathers
2)heirō (halo) a circular purple light appears and places the enemy in a temporary trance into the sight of heaven

Discription in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defence, and allows super fast flight.

Bankai Abilities:
1) tsume no seichou (Growing Claw) The claw on the left hand triples in length making it's reach even farther.
2) sora tobu tsubasa (flying blades) The sheild protection on the wings fall off and begin to hurl at the enemy circling them 3-8 times going by how many grew from the reshi. *Eats up tons of spiritual pressure and laves you with only boned wings temporaritly
3) tenshi no hogo bokkusu (angel's protection box) End's the bankai and almost eats up all of your reshi (about 80%) but traps the enemy in a small tight box that can last up to 48 hours as long as the user is alive. *Unbreakable until time runs out.
Here is the zanpaktou spirit form. Kinda
 Name: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel) Command: Screach Kuro no Tenshi Bankai Release Name: Ku
Name: Shingo Kusanagi
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Short Dark Brown Hair that is somewhat spikey.
Zanpaktou: Satsugai (Murdering King)
Release Command: Kill Satsugai
Apperance: Turns into a scythe. The blade is black and the handle is blood red.
Ability: (lefts and rights do matter)
1. tanken o nageru (throwing daggers) Shingo whips Satsugai from in front of him to the right. The middle of the arc created is where the daggers get shot. The faster and harder the swing the farther and faster the daggers fly. 3-15 daggers are thrown depending on the amount of effort put into the wing. To keep a good amount of spititual pressure you should only fire 38 or less daggers. This ability takes some time to master with the timing

2. kousoku dyuaru (fast dual blades) Shingo bounces the scythe between his two hands to create two blades. The blades are still binded together by an invisible string of pure spiritual pressure, that makes the impact of an attack on the Zanpaktou not as damaging on the hands. Although once one of the hilts loose the hand that it was being held onto, it transforms back into the single scythe.

3. pisutoru no hakka (firing pistol) Shingo swings the scythe in a circle to his right using his right hand and it turns into a pistol. The pistol never runs out of amo. *The amo is small particals of spiritual energy being shot. If done to much it may end up being really damaging. Only 65 or less should be done.*

Bankai Name: dengen kureijī satsugai (Power Crazy Murdering King)

Bankai: Shingo gets a coat similar to a soul reaper cloak but with a red leather behind the second layer. This red leather appears on the bottom of the cloak. Across theft shoulder to the right side of the hip then all around the hip is a strap/belt that holds all the weapons. On top of that, there is armor covering the shoulders, arms, neck, forehead that drags around the cheeks *one large head garment*, legs, and knees.

Bankai Abilities: The long belt and strap holds the scythe, the 38 daggers, a pistol with 85 bullets, and the dual blades. The abilities are basically the same but the held onto acceptation is gone for the dual blades and you don’t have to do all the exact motions to create the weapon.
Here is the zanpaktou spirit.
 Name: Shingo Kusanagi Gender: Male Eyes: Light Blue Hair: Short Dark Brown Hair that is somewha
smile
@Riku, you should post your characters on your forum, rather than this one. This is for blades, not characters. XD. No-one ever really reviews characters on this forum, so just post blades on here and someone will probably end up reviewing it. That will be Whiteflame, most likely. Lol. Or Wagakagami. Or me. XDDDDD
laugh
ehh i was to lazy to remove the character and the pic is the manafested fourm not the person. lol!
smile
o and btw I have tons of zanpaktous with characters to help with some spots to fill
blackpanther666 hell yeah i would be interested in the RP sign me up.
big smile
@kage-no-asagiri - I'll send you a message. XD
sweet man i await the message :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BloodMask192 said…
Zanpakuto's name/Shikai name: Chishiokisaki "Blood Queen"
Release Command: Seichuu "Control"

Discrption: The hilt is black with red blood drops detailed into it. The hilt is just a red circle. The blade of the sword looks like the one in Blood + and the blade is always stained with blood.

Bankai name: Kisaki Niirokiri "Queen of the red Mist"
Discrption: The sword stays the same.

Shikai Abilities-

Chishiosaigen "Blood Revival": The user uses his own blood or the blood that has fallen on the battlefield for any means he wished. Such as sending it all in a huge wave of blood or even making into any weapon he wished.

Chishioyobidasu "Blood Summon": The user uses the blood that is on his sword and stabs it into the ground, summoning a creature made of blood to fight along side him. Note that the more blood that is on the sword the larger and more powerful the creature will be.

Bankai Abilities-

Niirokiri "Red Mist": The user surronds the foe in red mist allowing the user to sumong illusion's to distracted and confuse the foe. The user can also show there foe their worst nightmare sending the foe into a fit of panic.

Chishiotougyo "Blood Control": The user coats his blade with his own blood and if he cuts the foe when itis coated in blood he can send his blood into the foe's bloodstream aloowing the user to control the foe.

Well there is my Zanpakuto
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheJoekr said…

My character talks a lot, like me; but he never loses his temper, he’s very clever and controlled, very much like Kuchiki Byakuya, only he actually smiles. He’s based on the looks of my favourite character, Urahara Kisuke, with long blond hair; but has green eyes. He favours green, much like me, and befriends all those he meets; but a deep loyalty to the race of shinigami and to all of Soul Society will make him a deadly foe to all who betray his race and home.

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Yasei no daichi (“wild earth”)
[release command] Unfurl (“Hirogeru”)
[bankai name] - Yasei no daichinoikari (“wrath of the wild earth”)
=description – The katana in it’s original form has a dark green hilt and handle with a braided thread at the end and the blade is silver and very long, and when the light reflects off of it, it shines in slight hues of green.

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3) The vines on my arm allow me to throw the blade and call it back, much like the hilt wrap of Zangetsu.
1.>Mimodae hebi (“writhing snakes”) the vines on my arm can be cast forth to disarm or grab anything, and can be used as a shield; but the limit to the strength of the vines depends on the strength of my heart in battle. The blade itself will awaken any surrounding earth to be manipulated.
2.>Eien no ishi (“everlasting stone”) a stone wall is set up as a barrier to stop any advance; it works at a length, but up close it is used as a surrounding barrier for myself to get out of a tight spot.

=description— it’s shikai form turns the thread on the end turns into two very long vines that crawl and weave over my right arm, the hilts design changes to weaving vines that weave about the handle and hilt and partway up the blade. The blade becomes much wider and more leaf shaped and shines in bright shades of green.

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3) The aggressiveness of the vines is much more. The fighters are teleported to a different dimension, (much like Tousens bankai) and the dimension is a vast forest where my abilities are nigh unlimited, I can feel where my opponent is through the earth; every other ability is merely heightened greatly.
1.>Shinku chikyū (“sinking earth”) a new ability that allows me to sink into the ground and pop back up wherever I wish, my power works in a way like Nova and the old Bounto with the whale doll.
2.>Akaruku kasai (“brightened blaze”) the blade shines an incredible blinding green and when released, sends a wave of wind and leaf that cuts anything. The disadvantage of the opponent is the sudden drastic change from normal to blinded than to normal again as soon as the attack is released, which makes it hard to evade.

=desciption— the appearance of the blade becomes less drastic, the blade (like Ichigos Shikai to Bankai switch) becomes more compact. The blade color is now completely dull green and there is no hilt at all, but the handle lengthens into a double handed length and the vines crawl up my arm and cover my torso and waist, my left hand is left open and free to manipulate the earth when I’m not fighting double handed.

=(then comments on your zanpakuto) For the Shikai form, I still regain the robes of a shinigami, but the vines crawl under my sleeve; when I wish, I can touch the blade to my side and the vines on my arm will bind it there, acting as a sheath. It can work on any other part of my body, but when the blade is in my hand, the vines will always crawl up the arm. In my bankai state, my robes are changed completely. The vines that were on my arm now cover the entire top of my body except my head and left arm. My shinigami robes change to combat robes.
I based the entire idea on a few characters from Bleach; I love the idea of a zanpakuto being thrown and called back, like Zangetsu, I also liked the idea of having my own environment for my bankai, like Tousen, where it’s easy for the target to run and hide, but since it’s my place, I can manipulate it however I will.
The fight between Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo partly inspired this idea, as did the fight with Ichinose against Ichigo and the others, in which he blinded them with his light.

I used good old Google Translate for my Japanese tranlslations, I’d recommend it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killfas1 said…
Here is my ideal Zanpakto:

Tensa Zangetsu Reistsu

release: Bring forth the evolving sister of Zangetsu, show the world the power of the dark side of the moon.
[bankai name] - Gokoshu Tensa Zangetsu Reistsu
=description - Can use all of the moves of Zangetsu with new powers plus hollowfication.

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
Getsuga Tensho
Final Getsuga Tensho
Giga Getsuga

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=Gigatha Getsuga
Death's Getsuga Tensho
Mugetsu

=My hair is black as night. I also have a arm covered in a gause but if it is removed it will release my Devil's Bringer. I am also a new captain but they me captain of new squad 14. i run the squad with all of the vizards. there are only two people in the soul society who are stronger or equal to my power and that is. Ichigo Kurosake and Kenpachi.
rainy
@Killfas... Are you actually serious? No offense, but that is one of the least developed ideas for a Zanpakuto I have ever seen and its also quite impossible. A Zanpakuto does not just give one Hollowfication powers and Mugetsu and the Final Getsuga Tensho are the same thing. Honestly, this idea is about as cliche as you will get... Wouldn't you rather make a Zanpakuto that you can actually say you made up yourself and that you spent time making and refining it? This is just stealing ideas from Kubo-san.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
@Killfas *Kurosaki
@Wantadog. XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kimkimemmi said…
smile
Zanpakou- Chi wa bara ( blood rose)
Release phase- stain all your enemies, Chi wa bara
Bankai name- Chi qa bara no toge
Bankai description- a red blade with black hilt. A chain is attached with a hook to use for climbing or to hold enemy in place.

Shikai abilities-
1) creates an illusion that the person is inside a completely red area.
2) The blade turns into liquid that looks like blood to make the opponent think you are injured and let their guard down.

Bankai abilities-
1) Roses the color of blood appear and cut the opponent up
2) The chain on the hilt of the sword and turns into a dragon made of roses and holds down the opponent while thorns pierce the opponent.
3) The sword turns into a rose and heals all of the wielders injuries.

Hope you found it cool.

< animelover>
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bleach0123 said…
surprise
@Killfas
Why would you be a captain of squad 14 when the it's called the 13 Court Guard Squads? And they already have Squad Zero AKA the Royal Guards.
@Bleach0123, you make a good point there. XD.

Also, I have another discrepancy with Killfas idea... Ichigo is not the strongest Shinigami and Kenpachi is strong in some ways... Obviously, Shunsui, Jushiro, Genryuusai and Unohana are the strongest Shinigami of them all. Then probably Byakuya, Toshiro and Kenpachi.
Sealed Form: A regular Katana with a rectangular hilt.

Shikai: Fukkatsu
Release Command: Resurrect, Fukkatsu!
It's form/shape/looks doesn't change.

Ability #1 Dorein: Fukkatsu has the ability to draw out blood from any opponent's wounds or any opponent it cuts. Once it cuts the target, the target's blood will come out following the blade. The wielder can either continue draining the opponent's blood until he/she/it dies.

Ability #2. Sosei: This technique takes the opponents blood and splatters it in front of the opponents feet. The people that the opponent previously killed will be resurrected and try to kill the wielder's opponent. The more people that person killed, the more powerful the technique. Those resurrected will fight until their bodies are completely destroyed. However, even if they manage to get their
revenge by killing the person who killed them, they will then disappear.

Bankai: Fukkatsu sa Seru

Retain's all abilities mentioned above. Form doesn't change.
Ability #3 Shibuki: The wielder drops the zanpaktou onto the ground and it splatters into a lake of blood, flowing towards the opponent.

There are 2 forms to this ability. The first form revives all the opponents the wielder killed, and all the oponents the wielder's opponents killed. This army will rise from that lake and kill the wielder's opponent.
The second form activates similarly to the first form. However, this time, the wielder's opponent will sink into the clotting, foul smelling dark red blood of all the opponents the wielder killed, and all the opponents he/she/it (the wielder's opponent) killed. The lake will then grow thinner and smaller (in width, not length). Soon, it will disappear, and the blood will fade as if it never existed. The corpse of the opponent will be left in the middle, curled up, eyes opened wide, and bloodless.
@Blackpanther666 I agree! And we still haven't seen Shunsui, Jushiro, Unohana, and Yamamoto's bankai.
If we get to, that would be soooooooo awesome!!!! I really wanna see each of theirs, but especially Shunsui. Lol.

(By the way, interesting blade... I don't think I've seen anything like that before. XD)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HollowDestroyer said…
Makes sense seeing as how they're the oldest captains and most notably strongest
@HollowDestroyer, indeed. XD
How come ever time I get on here there are never any recent comments.
@HollowDestroyer
 @HollowDestroyer
@wantadog Thank you for a picture of a meme of a Harry Porter creature reference.
No problem XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fazoodle said…
cool
I've got a more Time based Zanpakuto this time.

Sealed State: A long Katana with a violet nylon and a black handle. It's Tsuba is hexagon shaped with a hole in the shape of a C around the blade.

Zanpakuto Type: A mixture between Time & Direct Combat.

Release Command: Delay, (Ijō o okuraseru / Abnormal delay)
It looks similar to the sealed version, exept now it has two blades, the blade on the right is about 2 inches longer than the left, the left blade looks exactly like the old blade, exept now it emits a violet aura.

Abillity #1: When Ijō o okuraseru's right blade makes contact with the enemy, it does not inflict any pain at that moment. The pain and the cut mark appear anywhere from 10 ~ 25 seconds after the slash. This lag time also happens when anything makes contact with the right blade, meaning the enemy won't feel the vibration of sword clash from the right blade, until after the 10 ~ 25 seconds pass.

Abillity #2: Time slowed automaticly when Ijō o okuraseru is released. To others it just looks like he has gained a little speed, but he really sees things moving slower around him. (This skill automaticly slows time down by 10%).

Bankai: (Shuyōna chien no rensa / Chains of major delay)

Appearance: The blade now has gained another blade, the blade in the center looks like a long tuning fork, and the blades have all turned grey in color. The user now wears a long grey cloak that drags the ground, the trim on the bottom of the coat is black. There is now four chains hanging down from the Tsuba.

Abillity #1: A enhanced version of the 1st Shikai skill. The delay hits the enemy anywhere from 5 ~ 15 seconds, and the force of the delayed strike is doubled.

Abillity #2: A enhanced version of the 2nd Shikai skill. (This skill slows down time by an additional 15%).

Abillity #3: If the tuning fork stabs the enemy and is left inside the enemy for at least 5 seconds, time for that person will be slowed down. (To them it seems their speed is cut in half. This lasts for 10 seconds).

(Since it's time based, let me know if it needs any nerfs).
cool
The sealed form is that of a wakizashi.

Shikai: Shinkai
Release command: Implode

Ability #1 Kekkai: 
This ability forms a transparent blue box/spear that can be used to hit/pierce/trap the opponent. The wielded can also make the box/spear implode. Generally, a Kekkai is used to entrap an opponent, and then collapsed to destroy it. This ability is similar to trapping a target in a small dimension or space, and imploding the dimension/space. It may look like a simple cube/rectangle, but its actually a form of closed space. This technique can be used anywhere and on anything as long as the wielded can see the target. The Kekkai technique can also be used to protect the user from attacks or be used as a platform to lift something/somebody up. Forming multi-layered Kekkai also increases the Kekkai's strength. This technique cannot be moved. For example, if a Kekkai is formed on a piece of wood, any force cannot move it. Instead you will have to move the piece of wood in order to move the Kekkai. If enough speed and power is used to slash the Kekkai, it will break. The wielded can also change the hardness of the Kekkai. He can make it bouncy to reflect attacks or use it as a landing pad or rock-hard to smash targets. Kekkai can also be formed on a part of a person's body. If it is cast on an enemies head, the head is in a different space, this stops the brain from controlling the body. It can also be used on the wielder as well, having it formed on the users arms, allowing the user's arms to turn into blades. This allows the wielder to have a great advantage in hand-to-hand combat.

Ability #2 Nenshi: 
 Reishi threads produced from the hilt, used for binding and capture. It can also be used for torture, if the "squeeze" is activated.

Bankai: Shinkai Utsusemi

The form of the Zanpaktou now changes into a regular katana.

Retains all techniques listed previously but with 7x more power. 

Ability #3 Zekkai:
A powerful dark spherical aura that surrounds the user, able to repel attacks or destroy virtually any opposing force that touches it.

Ability #4 Musou:
A blank state of mind which greatly boosts the effectiveness of the user's skill, power, speed, control, reaction time, and sight. This technique eliminates the emotions of the user, bringing out the purest original form of true power. 
Hey, Bleach0123, I have been trying to think of a Bankai for Shinji for the last few days, you wanna hear my ideas?

So far, I was thinking that Shinji could use an ability, that could counter at a normal speed... Shinji could double his speed and create a double vision of himself, that would be seen by the opponent, for like ten seconds. That would be a part of his Mugeniyo ('Visions World'). The background would sometimes replicate that of his Inner World's image. His Inner World is mountainous and barren, the peaks of the mountains formidable, plus marked with bad weather. Cold nor'westers blow, usually whenever they are in their autumn stage. The colours suit Shinji's tastes. The red gives off enough sense of danger and the orange marks with the idea to pause. Shinji's shihakusho is a silver comedic drape.
Speaking of Shinji I'm proud of him, Kensei, and Rose because they resumed their roles as captains.
cool
@Blackpanther666
That seems really cool! xD
@HollowDestroyer, yes, that was pretty epic... XD

Thanks, Bleach0123, I appreciate that... Did it sound OP in any way?
@blackpanther666, No offense but I don't really see how that would relate to the ability of his shikai.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NateBind said…
Zanpakutou Name: Kyuuseishu

Zanpakutou Call: For victory and glory,

Bankai Name: N/A

Zanpakutou Type: Light

Shikai - Kyuuseishu: Kyuuseishu appears to be a radiant golden broadsword, comprising of an unblemished double-edged blade and a precisely ornamented cruciform-shaped hilt.

[Offensive] Shukusei Suru (Purge) Drain 10% - With a single slash, Hiro is capable of surrounding his opponents with pillars of light, causing them to simultaneously explode, resulting in a blast of significant force occurring in the immediate area.

[Passive] Shinsei na Megumi (Holy Blessing) Drain 15% + 5% if energy wave is used - By saying this ability's name, the golden broadsword would shine brightly, meanwhile two wings would extend themselves from Hiro's back, these linear wings of golden light, confer unto Hiro the capability of flight and the ability to achieve tremendous speed. After the activation, Hiro is capable of launching a massive golden wave of energy by the swing of his sword at his desired target. That energy produces a massive explosion upon impact.

[Teleportation] - Hiro is capable of attaining a speed that can be compared to speed of light. This subsequent movement occurs over such a short period that he appears to vanish; only to once again reappear a considerable distance away instantaneously, leaving behind a visible afterimage that shatter upon contact.

Shikai Enhancements - Considerable spiritual pressure boost alongside with the incredible speed boost via passive.

Shikai Information: Shinsei na Megumi's wave of energy has the size of Ginjo Kugo's Fullbring energy blast, shown various of times during anime. Shukusei Suru's explosion has a ten meter radius. The drains are reduced by 5% if mastered.

Bankai - N/A
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NateBind said…
Now if i could only figure out what kind of Bankai i should make >.<.
That's awesome!! makes me wanna upgrade my light element zanpakuto!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shadow---Puppet said…
Hi, just signed up. Had this idea rattling in my head for a while. Want to get it out in the world and see if other people like it, think it's over-powered, or what.

Name: Tsumetai Koutetsu, "Cold Steel"

Release: Houyou, "Embrace"

Bankai Name: NEED A NAME

Description:
In its sealed form, the blade resembles a nodachi with a second side handle, making it capable of being used as a tonfa while sheathed. It is smooth and deep black, the handles wrapped in white leather, and a gokon tekkō skull at the butt of the handle.

The shinigami (a character i have spent way too much time on) wields the sword and the sheathe as a baton in each hand, similarly to ikkaku's fighting style.

The shikai forms full arm gauntlets, dark silver in color, with forward vents along the outer forearms.

Shikai Abilities:
[energy weapons] The left arm produces an energy shield that can block both physical attacks and deflect kido attacks. The size of the shield can change depending on who or what he's defending. The right arm produces an energy blade along the forearm. The blade is mainly used for piercing and blocking. The sword and shield fighting technique isn't flashy, but highly effective. This energy can be gathered and released as an immense energy blast as well, but only in the more dire situations. (he doesn't like that his zanpakuto wants to be 'flashy')

[shunko] The shinigami (I really need a name for him) is a practitioner of shunko, a la sui-feng and yoruichi. The energy that would rip his armored sleeves off of him are channeled and directed through the vents of the forearms, greatly increasing his melee strength and speed.

[passive] The zanpakuto is highly tuned to the resonances of the other zanpakuto, and can 'listen' to them. This provides him with invaluable information on the attackers powers, his weaknesses, and the best way to win. Or train...

The Bankai envelopes the shinigami in a full suit of medieval gothic armor. His sword also returns, as a straight arming sword.

Bankai Abilities: (on top of the previous abilities that have been increased)

[shunko warrior] The energy erupts through slots in the back and along the arms, making him look like an angel. His movement and agility are both increased substantially, and his melee attacks don't slow down from the full body armor.

[defensive] The armor that covers him is practically impervious to any sort of attack. The few weak spots at the joints of the armor are covered by shunko. He can obviously still be burned to a crisp and poisoned, but direct attack powers simply have no effect.

[offensive] The sword becomes surrounded by energy, giving it the look of a lance. the attack that it gives is tricky, lots of room for error, but if it lands... it could knock a hole straight through huendo mundo.

This zanpakuto is designed for a character who has had time in both the 2nd and 4th squads. He is mainly a healer and kido user, but certainly not a pushover in a fight.

So that's it! Any feedback would be greatly welcomed. :D
And if someone can show me an awesome helmet design for his bankai that'd be awesome.
@Shadow_Puppet

(Ok, I have never reviewed a blade, but I feel like it, so.....here goes something.....)

Tsumetai Koutetsu:
Shikai:

1. How powerful is the shield? Can it be broken? If so, how much damage can it take before disappearing? Can it block any attack or is there a limit to how strong an attack could be? How large or small can the shield be? How strong is the sword? Can it be broken? How powerful is the blast? Does it look and function like a cero? Is there a lag time before this attack can be used again?

2. makes sense.

3. You say that it can listen to other zanpakuto. Is there any way to block this? That's pretty much all on this one XD

Bankai:

1. How large is the increase?

2. Sounds a bit OP. Is there a limit to how strong of an attack that the shield can block? Can the armor be broken in any way? If so, how long before he can use it again?

3. Sounds vague. What exactly is the attack and what does it look like. Knocking a hole straight through Hueco Mundo definitely sounds overpowered. After all, that means that if it hits, the fight is basically over...

(That's all I got...sounds like a really cool zanpakuto!)
My thoughts exactly. Let's see if we can tone it down a bit...

Shikai:

1. The shield's size and shape can be augmented, from a circular arm shield to a dome surrounding the party. Increasing the size does weaken it. A high lieutenant or captain can break it, but not by, say, an area attack. It will deteriorate and crack as the battle continues similarly to most bakudo spells. The sword has similar traits. I hadn't thought of the blast as a cero, but it is implemented the same way. (ps - the energy is orange, not sure why, but that's how it looks in my head) As much lag as a usual shikai attack. certainly not a constant beam of energy, but you'd never run out of it.

2. I know, right? That is the most underutilized ability in the show.

3. Zanpakuto are basically manifestations of a shinigami's spirit. Those who can suppress their spirit pressure could certainly make listening more like hearing a strained whisper in a loud room. But whoever said the other zanpakuto had to be telling the truth? XD

Bankai:
1. According to Bleach, the bankai usually increases a shinigami's powers by 5 to 10 times, so I'll go with that.

2. This bankai is the walking embodiment of "unmovable object." Most direct attacks (sword slashes, energy blasts, etc) either are deflected or simply absorbed by the armor. I'm sure there's a limit to what the armor can take, as there is a limit to all shinigamis spiritual power, but i'm not sure where the ceiling is to it. That's not to say that he can't be incapacitated (electric shock, burned alive, dropped into an endless void). Let's just say he won't die with a sword sticking through him.

3. You're right, hyperbole and lack of sleep is not the best combo when describing a character. Let's try again. The sword swirls with the same energy the shikai sword was made of. Once fully charged, (takes a second) the shinigami charges the enemy with his 'energy lance' (why did that make me think of powerthirst?). If the lance pierces the enemy, all the stored up energy erupts from the tip, shooting an intense beam of energy straight through them. The shunko makes him fast, but if the opponent dodges, or uses some other form of trickery, the attack is wasted, and by the time enough energy has been stored up for another go, the battle is probably over.

The bankai is, from what i understand, the zanpakuto's spirit manifested in the real world. While the shinigami in question is reserved, cautious, and persistent, his zanpakuto is a gambler, a high risk, high reward kind of fighter.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot!
You just gotta love new ideas XD
Ok, that explains it. Awesome zanpakuto! lol.

@HollowDestroyer Amen to that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gaiaking235 said…
wow i havent been on the forum for a long while and im amazed at the new zanpakto heres one of my new ones.

Zanpakuto name: Queen of hearts

Description: Upon activation of shikai the blade turns a scarlet red and its base melts into the shape of a heart. After the melting process the blade maintains a scarlet glow.

Shikai abilities:

Pain link: After cutting two or more people with the zanpakuto, the user can create a pain link between the targets resembling a scarlet chain stretching from the wound inflicted to each target. The pain link will make any pain inflicted on one person connected to the link felt by all others on the link. Pain links can not be severed and will only dissipate when the afflicted wounds have been healed or if the targets move 1 mile apart.

Heart Beam: A single beam of black energy will be shot from the tip of the blade. The beam can stretch up to 20ft long and will go through any object intangibly. When one person is pierced by the heart beam anyone that is connected to the target via pain link will suffer a pain potent enough to momentarily paralyze a captain, and disrupt their reiatsu control.

Bankai name: Head Cleaver

Description: Upon entering bankai form the blade will dissipate into a black mist and reform into the shape of a skeletal figure. The figure (or the queen of hearts) will be decorated with a black veil and tiara with a pink heart. The skeletal figure's ribcage will house a scarlet heart with golden designs all over it. The wielder of the zanpakuto will also recieve an axe with a heart shaped blade that appears to have had blood splattered on it.

Bankai abilities:

Tree of roses: Upon activation of bankai pain links will be formed from the queen of hearts' heart to all of the wielders opponents who were within a 20ft radius of the user when they entered bankai. Along this forms pain links a roses of the deepest scarlet.

Off with your head: By saying this command before inflicting a wound upon someone, instead of being afflicted by an injury those connected to the target via pain link lose feeling in their body from the neck down for a total of 5 seconds.

Heartbreaker: When the user strikes the heart piece inside the queen of hearts chest everyone connected via a pain link will become the centerpoint of a large explosion (radius of 20ft) with power equivalent to a level 80 kido. After using this ability the zanpakuto will revert to shikai form and cannot transform into bankai for a full hour.