Billionare Kidz 10 Things to do While at school

trevarawrusrex posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 05:44AM
10 Things to do While at school

1- tell the teacher that your blind and that you'll never be able to take notes. If the teacher sees you in the hall not running into things, yell "IM CURED"

2- sing "Old McDonald had a farm" every time a teacher mentions farms, produce, cows, plants, etc.

3- When there is an assembly, get up and yell, "OH MY GOD WHAT YOUR DOING IS AGAINST MY RELIGION" and run out.

4- Every time the teacher takes role, every name that is called, yell out “PRESENT... o wait, no, nevermind.”

5- when there is a new kid, go to their locker and put your stuff in it. When the kid asks you why, say “CAUSE THIS IS MY LOCKER GOSH” then, when they get a new locker, repeat the process.

6- every time the principal walks in, say “OH NO THEYVE FOUND ME DUCK AND COVER” then hide under the nearest desk/table.

7- sit in the front row of a class on a day when your supposed to be taking notes. Sit there and file your nails the whole time. When the teacher asks you why you arent taking notes, just swipe at them your newly pointy nails.

8- run out the nearest door in a break between classes. When class starts again, go to the nearest window with a class inside, and start doing the macarena.

9- when a teacher says “Grow up” or something along the lines of “up”, go to the nearest wall and try to climb. When the teacher asks you what you are doing, state that “You said up. I’m trying to go Up. Nothing ever satisfies you does it?”

10- Go to your english teacher and say “I aint got no home work from yesterday. Ya think i can do it tonight, when i aint got no more time taken up with all them sports?

Billionare Kidz 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr than said…
I'm homeschooled, so I don't think these are things I should try. They are kind funny though.