Yeah, I'm back :p
1. May 2, 1999, George sat up in the middle of the night. He thought he'd heard someone whisper "I Liebe you, Georgie," but there was no one but him in the room he had used to share with Fred. Unable to sleep, George went down into the living room, where Molly was sitting on the sofa. She looked up as he entered. "You, too?" she asked. George nodded, and Molly raised her arm. For the first time in many, many years, George let himself be cuddled Von his mother. "I'm sorry, George," Molly whispered. "I am so, so sorry."
2. Louis Weasley, youngest child and only son of Bill and Fleur Weasley, was the first person in the extended Weasley-Potter clan to be sorted into Slytherin.
His family couldn't have been Mehr proud.
3. Harry made sure to tell his children of all the misdeeds and 'cruelties' he committed during his time at Hogwarts, to ensure that they wouldn't have to learn of them accidentally through spiteful comments.
He also made sure to accompany each story time with stern reminders not to repeat his actions.
4. Lily Luna developed a surprising interest in Fotografie -- the unmoving, Muggle kind. It started in her Muggle Studies class one day, when the professor had them try out various Muggle electronics and things.
Harry and Ginny framed and hung up all of her best shots and got her a camera for Christmas.
5. George accidentally told his son Fred II about wanting to send Ginny a Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred II actually sent George one.
6. Ginny once gave Harry a skydiving course for Christmas, figuring that since he enjoyed flying so much, he'd like skydiving as well.
Harry utterly hated the loss of control skydiving gave him, and vowed never to do it again.
7. Whenever Bill and Fleur were visiting Ron and Hermione, Bill would tell the children stories of his curse-breaking days in Egypt. They inspired Rose to go on and study curse-breaking herself after Hogwarts.
8. A part of Snape wanted to be nice to Harry, to hold on to him as a last reminder of Lily. The part of him that couldn't look past the similarity to James, however, was Mehr dominant.
But there were moments when Harry did things that were so Lily-ish that Snape could hardly breathe.
9. While Ron was busy telling Rose to best Scorpius Malfoy in every subject, Draco was giving Scorpius some Guter Rat as well.
"Those are the Potters and the Weasleys," he said, pointing at the two families. "Don't make the same mistake I made. They're good people. Now that my father --" he spat out the words "-- isn't here to tell Du otherwise, maybe Du can start to mend the bridge I burned."
10. For some reason, whenever people talked about the Trio's kids, they always seemed to forget about little Hugo. This suited the little Hufflepuff just fine, as he was Mehr than content to spend most of his time in the kitchens with the house-elves, under the radar of Hogwarts's watchful gossips.
11. Severus left no living survivors, no family and no will, so Harry had him buried in Godric's Hollow Weiter to Lily.
12. When Rose came Home for Weihnachten in her sixth year, she brought her boyfriend with her.
When Ron saw Scorpius Malfoy's fingers laced through those of his daughter, his face turned red, then purple, then white... And then went back to normal as Hermione came to see what was happening and put her hand on her husband's shoulder in warning.
Everyone was quiet for a few moments, until Ron grudgingly sagte "I suppose I can't murder my daughter's boyfriend, can I?"
Hermione smiled and sagte "No, honey, Du can't. Welcome, Scorpius, and don't mind Ron. He'll get over himself eventually."
Rose heaved a huge sigh of relief and hugged her father.
13. It's been sagte that Draco's face when Scorpius brought Home a stray frettchen and nursed it back to health was truly a sight to see.
14. Roxanne Weasley went on the be the Gryffindor Quidditch team's first female beater in a long time, and became Captain of the team in her fifth year. The Holyhead Harpies offered her a place, but she turned it down in favour of studying to be a Healer. She hoped to find a cure for people driven insane Von the Cruciatus Curse, which may oder may not have had something to do with the fact that she was dating a boy called Trevor Longbottom.
15. Hugo once mentioned that he would find it quite interesting to be an exchange student at Durmstrang for a year.
Ron dropped the mug of tee he was holding and whirled around. "You what?!"
16. One Tag when he was Weihnachten shopping, Harry found a baum ornament with a hirsch and a doe on it. After a little Transfiguration, it became their tree-topper, that Jahr and every Jahr to come.
17. Rose Weasley came up with a spell that could sever Nearly Headless Nick's dangling head and therefore enabled him to Mitmachen the Headless Hunt.
18. James II once Transfigured Harry's and Ron's Special Awards for Services to the School so that the word special was in quotation marks. It took weeks for anyone to notice.
19. One December, Rose turned James's pointy hat a bright red. James wore it proudly all through the month.
20. Every full moon, Harry burned a candle for Remus. Also the other Marauders, but mainly Remus.