Benjamin Barker/Sweeney Todd Do Du think that Sweeney Todd is Johnny's best movie?

PirateSiou posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 01:46PM
Absolutely yes!!!!!! johnny plays a magnificent role in a great production. Tim gave this role to Jonny because he knows that he'll interpret it the best and because he knows that Johnny is the greatest actor in the world (and the most beautiful)

Benjamin Barker/Sweeney Todd 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emma_728 said…
I don't think it's his best movie his done. That prize probably goes to Edward Scissorhands. But Sweeney Todd is definetly second. He sings in it after all! xo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr claire-aka-bob said…
well thats herd to say, i mean he has dome so many amazing films
in sweeney todd (obvs) he sings so that made it a little harder for him as an actor but i think that it made him a better actor (if thats possible xD)
so even though sweeney todd is my favourite film by far. i would never be able to decide if its johnnys best work or not ♥
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lauren12345 said…
yes totally
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sweeneytoddlvr said…
most deffinately yes. johnny has an absolutely amazing singing voice. the music in the movie is soo cheerful despite what the movie is about. its amazing. this is the only movie that i can watch again and again, day after day, and not get bored.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr STLOVER said…
DUH! I mean, he has made some amazing films. And i have never hated any of them. But i gotta say that Sweeney Todd is at the top of my list of favorite Johnny Depp films.