Frau sein Female role Models

Kraucik83 posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 04:04PM
I'm interested in women who may have inspired or influenced you in any way or you would have liked so. Who do you consider great female role models? You may add fictional or real women of any area and any time.
Please always add why she is a great role model.

Politicians, writer, artists, activists, musicians, dancer, actresses, scientists, characters or any other you may think of.

Looking forward to your posts! ;D

Frau sein 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kraucik83 said…
smile
Amelia Earhart:
In 1928, she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic in an aeroplane. She received the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross for this record.
 Amelia Earhart: In 1928, she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic in an aeroplane.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kraucik83 said…
smile
Ellen Ripley (in the Alien series)
She's a space engineer, a mother, and she kills aliens (but only when they cross the line). That combination of toughness and compassion is hard to come by in any lead character, let alone a female one.
 Ellen Ripley (in the Alien series) She's a Weltraum engineer, a mother, and she kills aliens (but only
Vor mehr als einem Jahr viktoriya773 said…
Eva Longoria :) actually that included a lot of celebrity women who ate not pressured by society with big breast image and don't stuff clicon in their boobs. (Mila Kunis, Taylor Swift, Kate Hudson etc.) she is a very gorgeous woman! She is a role model for me proves despite all fake big breasted women she will jt become one! I was extremely self cosious when younger.. But she helped to understand that I should not be... Also I love her because she's very pretty, and a great actress. She's from one of my favorite TV shows EVER Desperate Housewives!! XOXO Gabriel Solis
 Eva Longoria :) actually that included a lot of celebrity women who ate not pressured Von society with
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amberla said…
big smile
Audrey Hepburn, because she's a vivid actress and extraordinary on that front and her birthday falls the same day as mine. She can sing, act and dance which I find very inspiring to myself and my own life. I love these things about her among more things.
 Audrey Hepburn, because she's a vivid actress and extraordinary on that front and her birthday falls
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RosaDelia said…
Michelle Phan

He began in the afternoon, made videotutoriales makeup and link on YouTube. Today it is one of the most famous bloggers in the world, with more than 7.5 million subscribers in its channel.

At 30 runs a cosmetics company.

It has a network of beauty and has its own product line.

Lesson: the successful venture born of a good idea. The key is to emotionally connect with your audience.

link
 Michelle Phan He began in the afternoon, made videotutoriales makeup and [url=http://tips-para.com