Beauty and the Beast TV Zeigen Hug Hug Hug!

sheepprncss3 posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 02:32PM
Caution: May contain spoilers
I am new to watching the show, so maybe this is more obvious to me because I have watched all of the episodes in bulk. It seems like in every episode (sometimes several times in one ep) Vincent and Catherine look as if they are about to kiss--they are going for it--you are totally thrilled for Vincent--and then they go into a hug...
In the season 1 finale the "kiss" isn't even a real kiss....it's like a shadow of a "wish we could kiss" thought. I love the romance between them and I think it's great that they are beyond needing the physical aspects of a relationship. But, honestly, who else was at least a little frustrated?.....especially when Catherine and Vincent end up having a baby....where did that come from?

Beauty and the Beast TV Zeigen 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FlightofFantasy said…
hmmm
I'm with you, sheepprncss! Every episode they hugged, which was nice, they're lovely huggers, however...NO KISSES! I could count their kisses on one hand. Literally. I think there were four...maybe five, in the whole show. And yes, it was very strange that there was so little physicality in their relationship for all of seasons one and two, and then season three they all the sudden have sex and have a baby. That didn't bother me so much as "Hey! How come we only got a measly handful of kisses?!"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sheepprncss3 said…
smile
I am glad someone else agrees with me! lol thanks for the input =)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheDevilsDuches said…
A total of 4 in all:

1). The shadow kiss
2). The kiss Catherine went back for
3). In the cave before the baby making (at least I think that's when it happened)
4). When Catherine died

Ugh... I can't believe that was it! Father got more kisses than Vincent!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr