Beautiful Things Post anything Du find beautiful ✨

JosepineJackson posted on Oct 23, 2018 at 01:29PM
Because there is so much beauty around us 💜
 Because there is so much beauty around us 💜

Beautiful Things 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ktichenor said…
heart
I hope this counts but 'All My Life' song by K-Ci and Jo-Jo. Let me explain. This song was my late friend's wedding song, in fact he sang it to his bride and this song to me at fourteen was like every other love song tbh but when he was killed this song took on a different meaning and now it's the most beautiful wedding song ever because I hear it in his voice just like I did at his wedding. And his voice and this song were two beautiful things to me. <3

*takes deep breath to keep from crying* *lol!*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I hope this counts but 'All My Life' song Von K-Ci and Jo-Jo. Let me explain. This song was my late fr
JosepineJackson commented…
Aww, lovely song, beautiful story, so touching and emotional 💕 Brings tears to my eyes 💖 Thank Du for sharing this, my dear Kirsten ❤️ *hugs* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, he was a wonderful and awesome person and I'm glad to share his memory💖*hugs back!* 💖💖 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
❤️💋 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JosepineJackson said…
heart
I guess the thing I have found beautiful and been impressed by recently is just my Shadowscapes Tarot deck 💜 Like you know I'm a real-life witch and I'm pretty much into magical things. These cards just fascinate me with their beauty and magic 🖤 just scroll down and enjoy the beauty 🌺
 I guess the thing I have found beautiful and been impressed Von recently is just my Shadowscapes Tarot
ktichenor commented…
Whoa! That is pretty! 💖 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Agree 💜 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Another picture 💜
 Another picture 💜
ktichenor commented…
What makes it even better is that each card has a meaning behind it. Very cool! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Yep, they have lovely and interesting meanings, Liebe them 💜 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
One more 🖤
 One Mehr 🖤
I believe that there's a little witch in every woman 🌺
 I believe that there's a little witch in every woman 🌺
ktichenor commented…
True. I know I've a met a few in my lifetime. *lol!* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Of course, Du have met me (at least through internet) 😄💜 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
And the last one, sadly I can't post pictures of each and every card, but you can check out more about them. Each of them is a gorgeous work of art, okay, gonna do another reading tonight ❤️
 And the last one, sadly I can't post pictures of each and every card, but Du can check out Mehr abou
ktichenor commented…
That's so pretty! Hope the Lesen helps', hun!💗 *hugs always!* 💕 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Readings are always useful if Du feel unsure about something that is going on oder about something that might happen oder will happen in future 💜❤️ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
I thought this was so precious and beautiful! *Oh the feels!* 💖 I want kittens in my pockets!!!!
 I thought this was so precious and beautiful! *Oh the feels!* 💖 I want Kätzchen in my pockets!!!!
Aww, now I want to work in an animal hospital, they are so adorable 💋💛❤️ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Personally I think cats are beautiful 😁 (and I still want one *lol!*)
 Personally I think Katzen are beautiful 😁 (and I still want one *lol!*)
It's true, they are gorgeous and noble creatures ❤️ Liebe them too, I just want to hug and pet a kitten right now. I have my cutie tabby Princess but she lives with grandma and doesn't really like to be touched... ❤️ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
I picked hairless cats because I like them. The poor things are so mistreated and judged on they're looks and they deserve love just as much as any other cat. They also freeze, bless their hearts. They need to be treated better. I think they're beautiful 💖
 I picked hairless Katzen because I like them. The poor things are so mistreated and judged on they're L
Aww, I Liebe these so much, I can't understand how someone could call them ugly, they definitely aren't! I would Liebe to have one of these, then my mum wouldn't suffer from allergy to cat's hair and we could keep him in our home, not at grandma's. Who knows, maybe someday... ❤️ I simply adore hairless Katzen 💋 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ktichenor commented…
People who call hairless Katzen ugly are just haters! They're not ugly, they're actually very cuddly and great for people with allergies! They're little Engel without pelz that's all. Very sweet Katzen 💖💋😺 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Agree with Du completely 💕💋 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
I agree with Kirsten so much. Hairless cats ARE beautiful and adorable and they definitely deserve to be loved! I have this picture as a Facebook banner. I would love to get a hairless kitten, I would love him and knit and crochet some jumpers for him so he wouldn't freeze 💋❤️
 I agree with Kirsten so much. Hairless Katzen ARE beautiful and adorable and they definitely deserve to
heart
One more picture 🧡
 One Mehr picture 🧡
ktichenor commented…
My herz has melted! So adorable! 💋💖 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Mine melted too 💋💜 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart
Seriously, aren't they adorable? 💋
 Seriously, aren't they adorable? 💋
ktichenor commented…
Aww, just want to wickeln, wickeln sie this cutie in a blanket and cuddle it! So cute!!!!😍 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I would Liebe to do the same, this little creature is just too lovely 💋💋💋💋💋💋 Vor mehr als einem Jahr