Balto Balto 2 glitches no one caught

UriahA posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 01:22AM
Ok so at the scene Muk and Luk are trying to play hide-and-seek when Muk and Luk are backing up as soon as they touch butts Muk says "Gigitty" Which is Quagmire catch frase. (Family Guy)
Nava has Giant bushy eye brows. The rest of the wolves (including Niju) Have no eyebrows. I beleive Nuju took the eyebrows fron the rest of the wolves.
I'm not trying to be racist but those wolves look like Asians (Not trying to be racist to Asian people)

Balto 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr simmy240 said…
sad
-/-//-/-/-/-/-2323 I am geting sick of alue
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncanlovR said…
First- if that's true.. that's freakin' funny. xD

Second, actually yes. They DO have eyebrows. Aleu, Balto, Jenna, Sumac, Nuk, Yak, The Fox, Niju, all three Wolverines, Muk and Luk, Muru, Boris, and others, all have eyebrows.

It's just Nava's are thicker. I'm guessing this it to make him look more like what he's suppost to look like, the "wise elder" character.
 First- if that's true.. that's freakin' funny. xD Second, actually yes. They DO have eyebrows. ale
Vor mehr als einem Jahr UriahA said…
DuncanlovR I don't mean Numuk Nuk and Yak I mean the wolves who's names weren't mentioned. Look back at the extra wolves with no names
Vor mehr als einem Jahr duncanlovR said…
Wait, you mean the wolves just in the background? Well I had a bit of trouble finding a picture of the wolves that actually showed thier faces to analyze. T.T
Till I found this, and ya know? You might just be right on that.
BUT I don't believe that Nava took thier eyebrows, it could be that they did that to make them look different-look a bit sleeker, breeding that made them gradually made them look thier eyebrows, that was started after Nava's birth, even though I highly dought it. . . . .
Or they just got plain lazy. xD
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Wait, Du mean the Wölfe just in the background? Well I had a bit of trouble finding a picture of th