Avril Lavigne Spot Motto Ideas!

jelly14 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 07:32AM
So does anyone have any cool quotes or phrases that they think would be cool as the motto?

Avril Lavigne 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Magica said…
The best damn thing that our eyes have ever seen...?

Eh, that's kinda pathetic, I know. I'd have to go over all her lyrics to come up with a good one.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 123a said…
meh
People love me and people hate me, but… if you do hate me, you're the loser, not me.

I know it's pathetic but i'm Trying!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emmett said…
"If you don't like me for who I am then you don't like me for who I am and all you're gonna get is who I am" :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess829 said…
^ Ooh that's a good one! :)
Here's something similar to that:
“Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”
And another one that I like:
“Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.”
This is all I came up with for now, but I'll come back in a few days with more quotes :)
smile
Ohh yeah! I like the life is a roller coaster one :) That was probably one of the first quotes I heard of Avril... :)

Years ago my sister bought a magazine and was like oh hey Avril's in it! And then showed me and that quote was written in it :)
big smile
"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood, don't meet me in a bad mood."

"I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."

"My inspiration to continue writing music comes from everything. I just always feel like I have so much in me."

Check out these articles for more.

www.fanpop.com/spots/avril-lavigne/articl­es/­486­64/­tit­le/­avr­il-­quo­tes­

www.fanpop.com/spots/avril-lavigne/articl­es/­405­45/­tit­le/­avr­il-­s-p­ers­ona­l-q­uot­es