Avatar – Der Herr der Elemente I think we need a new banner.

ktlady posted on May 05, 2008 at 12:19AM
Yep. If you all want to post a bunch of links to good banners on here I'll try to get it done by asking Dave or somebody to change it. I wonder who the original maker of this spot was...

Avatar – Der Herr der Elemente 36 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ktlady said…
Something like this might work if it were larger:

link

But I think what we really need is one with all the characters in it. Aang, Sokka, Toph, Katara and Zuko. And maybe Iroh, Suki, Azula, Ty Lee and/or Mai as extras.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Prodigy said…
yeah, get as many characters as possible, especially the bad guys!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ClassicalNadia said…
Yeah I like the one in the link. I was looking for one, and it's hard to find a good banner!
lol ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr miiamya said…
too much of aang can get a little overwhelming.
All great ideas. I'll start a major search after my ap euro exam is over. Or when I feel like procrastinating studying. haha My goodness- what a nightmare exams are!
I think it should be the "Aang: the Avatar" banner.;)
link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11relaxing said…
And the user icon only has azula and aang.Maybe look in the images coz there are some good banners there.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShadowFlame said…
id like the gAang to be featured! but yea.
:D Thanks for all your responses!

Okay ClassicalNadia likes this one:

link

Prodigy complimented this one:

link

Now I like some of those too... but they're too small and too tall. They'll either be blurry or the top or bottom will be cut off. I dunno... maybe I'm being too much of a perfectionist.

What do you guys think?
I was just about to up load the link too! lol, guess I got your message to late. I'm glad you found it though...Oh really their too small and tall, that sucks. No, I don't think your being too much of a perfectionist, it must be perfect! lol, as Azula would say " Almost isen't good enough!" haha
I'll keep looking then. ;)

Okay... I'm such a slacker. Sorry, school's been real stressful lately (speaking of which--I should be doing an essay... but whatev). I really want to find a good banner that we can stand for a while. There's this one:

link

It's nice how it incorporates a lot of the main characters but I find it a bit strange and would prefer to have one with the original animation.

Someone suggested that we also change the icon which will be a WHOLE lot easier, but I'm actually okay with the icon, so unless someone finds a really brilliant one I think I'm okay with sticking with the one we have.

Lol ClassicalNadia yes, it must be perfect! So what do you guys think (again)? haha.
I like that one too Ktlady!
It's much better than the one that's up there anyway. ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 11relaxing said…
Who made this spot? And there is some good banners in the fan art area of this spot.
We really need to get back on this...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jett5 said…
hmmm
I made this spot! You got a problem with this banner?
Did you really?! We've been trying to find the creator for years lol! Forgive me if I'm blunt but, yes we do have a problem with the banner. It's not very good, it's just Aang and most of his body is cut off too. Do you think you could change it? We have some suggestions above. The icon too btw. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
i'd just like one with azula
cool
well um, Azula is a villain and um well I'll look into the banners u guys chose. Hmm idk maybe one with everyone one in it or just the name "Avatar The Last Airbender"
Thanks. I agree, as awesome as Azula is, it should have more characters and the title. :)
surprise
Actually, Jett5 you joined in March 2009. How did you make this spot when it's been around long before that?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dark-Axl said…
hmmm
Ahaha finally someone realized it. Some1 else probably made this spot...... so idk bout this guy.
angry
i made it but some guy deleted my profile
Profiles can't be deleted. Nice try though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CleoSertori1234 said…
I agree with Zanhar1
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dark-Axl said…
C ClassicalNadia he's lying but still what he means is someone suspended his profile. By the way Jett5 gay photo nice try coping me.
wow.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
I have no idea who created the Avatar spot. It would be kewl to know though. I think the banner looks fine.
THE BANNER LOOKS FINE!
End of subject.
Actually no because the majority of us want a change, and it's fugly. I'll be contacting them soon.
THE BANNER LOOKS FINE!!
End of subject!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Euri said…
I don't like the banner either, to much Aang at the top of the screen :), and besides the picture is cut off and that black circle thing in the right hand corner is kind of annoying.
ClassicalNadia, what banner will be replacing it?
Zuko and Azula and Zuko and Mai
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fanfly said…
I agree that we definitely need a new banner and I think a new icon would be nice too. But all the suggestions so far are not the right size and will look really distorted.
Because the banner size on Fanpop is so specific I went ahead and made one. I also made a new icon.
link
link

If anyone else would like to make a banner it has to be 800x100.
I love our banner
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fanfly said…
I made a pick asking if people think we need a new banner
link

Place your vote and on Oct 1st we'll make a decision based on the results.
hey great job on getting this in motion and changing it! Props are definitely in order for you, fanfly!! :D