Anime what Anime are Du watching?

soups posted on Mar 12, 2009 at 08:31PM
what've you been watching, or what's the last anime you watched?

Anime 22 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shortynme said…
I've watched so many it's not even funny! My most recent though. . . Ouran High School Host Club, dubbed version.
I'd really like a new anime to watch though, I'm running out of ideas here! lol I'm the kind of person who likes to hear what the story is about, with a lot of detail, so I can see if I will like it to begin with.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darlektoast said…
soul eater and maria- holic both great ^_^ also tokko, which was sh*t. he has cheesestring hair lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ganondorfslayer said…
Dragon Ball z
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jerseygurl89 said…
laugh
I've been boucing between Gunslinger Girl and Spiral. I'm not that far into them but they're great!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amy-chan said…
My most recent is Code Geass. Just can't get enough of Lelouch. Still waiting for them to air the rest of the episodes on Adult Swim though....uurgh!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skyress-drago said…
Latest is Chobits.But I kinda think it wasn't good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr siriusgirl said…
surprise
I've been watching D.Gray-man and Bleach and my last one was Lovely Complex.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dearheart said…
I'm currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The first three episodes were lame/okay, but it looks they're FINALLY settling into things. The last two episodes were a killer... *sniffles...bursts into tears...* Gaaaahh! POOR NINA!! DX
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sophiii said…
I'm watching Kuroshitsuji and Loveless at the moment, Kuroshitsuji is freakin' brilliant!
I've watched so many animes in the past, it would take me like a week to list all of them here =D If I get excited about a new series, I'll watch like 6 episodes a day. So I get through a looot of anime.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr omerlewis said…
tongue
I'm watching Death note i really like it its awesome but i only watched like 4 episodes .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr stef4e said…
laugh
i'm watching Bokura Ga Ita, Naruto and Inuyasha!!!
 i'm watching Bokura Ga Ita, Naruto and Inuyasha!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rusty746454 said…
well since naruto went of the air i have been watching bleach and a little of deathnote. I also have been reading other manga's
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shwele said…
laugh
Well go check my watching list...
link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shannyn said…
Just finished watching Part Two of Ouran High again :)
I also just finished School Days which I was told to watch. Highly UNrecommended. Loads of freaky crap right there. It's just all creepy and wrong and... *shudder*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rusty746454 said…
lol i am starting Ouran High episode 16 right now and yea totally agree on school days total creepy feast!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr twilovers said…
Kirarin Revolution (:
Almost like Skip Beat, thats y i can it :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr infernalchicken said…
Gun X Sword, corny but good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fitch said…
I'm watching One Piece and Bleach
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zeldafan48 said…
deathnote
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Neliei said…
Now, I'm watching Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,Hitman Reborn and Death Note.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nadara1 said…
smile
watching this right now

link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CutiegirlXtreme said…
smile
The last anime that I've watched is Fruits Basket. The anime that I'm watching now is Excel Saga.