Anime New Anime Ideas

Cabutchikas posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:16PM
I have many ideas about anime, anime is one of my favorite cartoon. If you have some new anime ideas, perhaps you should think something very different or similar, perhaps you should make a plot, perhaps you should make some new characters, perhaps you should make some more than 13, 26 or 52 episodes.
last edited on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:17PM

Anime 104 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 104

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jerry_jelly said…
Brief Anime Idea:

Title Assassin's Lust.

Plot: A female assassin is contracted to assassinate an innocent man. Whilst observing his routine and regular activities she begins to fall in love with him and builds up the courage to actually introduce herself to him. The deep and dark feelings that she has for the man within are beginning to outweigh her assassin contract reward.

I don't know how the rest of this would go, though the ending would have her dying from a freak accident but she admits all the feelings that she has for the man, and also admits her deep secret which was making her hollow inside. Soon after revealing she was an assassin sent to kill the man, she dies.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jyro said…
AWESOME IDEA..plot: the year is 2047 virtual reality is at its peak in the gaming industry and young hiruka is 16 she's a MMORPG gamer as she soon discovers a game called "Cry of witchcraft " which the same day the game had been releesed and so she purchases this game as fast as should she could and so with her "realmset" gaming headset she discovers this completely emersive RPG which she gets the begging understanding of it and so as she leaves the " valley of new beginnings " she soon comes across this cave when she enters she sees a gray headed guy. As politely as possible she asks if he's awake " no response" . She gets closer and attempts to awake him with a simple nodge on the head witch soon causes him to awaken from his sleep frightened he jumps and asks her " who're you?" And so goes on the conversation ending in him stating he has no memory of being placed in the game. And so the story goes on which them encountering may adventures and so on in the end he discovers that he had died . The same day the game had been released .. And so his subconscious was implanted in the game .. And she had already fallen in love with him.
I had been thinking about going with this idea I know this question is old but that's my idea
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jyro said…
I had already put an idea but here's another
Ok name
The dark plot: ryuko is 14 he has a fear of dark reminiscing his life as a simple bystander he has an immense amount of curiousity and is alittle but of a coward always being on the sidelines anyways he goes to school with a fear of the dark..he remembers because of his traumatizing experience of his abusive father. he comes and goes to school normally . The Japanese electric company has discovered a new element that hasn't been put on the periodic table because of its unstableness. And with a lot of ignorance to this issue they implemented this element to the main power plant of the world ( witch exists in the anime and magic) and a malfunction ucurrs when an insane worker at the plant puts black magic in the pool of energy the plant has powering it . there witch causes malfunction and such .. On the day of the new element being put in the plant .this worker had allways been neglected all his life to only dream of something that could make him more, important to people than dead weight and cause a world wide blackout . This isn't and ordinary blackout and so the people without light "disappeared into nothingness" at the time all electronics were disabled from the drainage of battery being triple the amount wasted. Ryuko had been playing with glow sticks and soon notices the blackout happen in his house he simply waits patiently for the problem to fix its self or so he thought frightened "what had happened?" He goes to his friends window across from his windows house ( he had an led flashlight) his friend from childhood ( natsumé) they both were noticing the " screems" of people that witnessed a disappearance and so Natsumé ( the complete opposite of Ryuko ) asked "lets go find out what happened" ( ryuko lives with his father dispite of the abuse , with his father is out at a bar. And rhubarb had been alone with his parents gone out of town.) wich they soon realize that it isn't a normal blackout and that people are disappearing and the it's actually happening..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Marcobarr said…
Hi my name is question mark i am18and this is my first time wsing riteing animes i am
Currently working on a few. Anime story s and wanted a more experienced opinion
Please fell free to comment or gave tips on my anime the name of my anime is shi
No risuto witch means death list iing. n. Japanese. The story line follows up on a 16
Year old boy named kouki he is mister perfect top of his class always get stright A's
And plans out his hole life kouki wants to be brain surgent like his father both parents
Are alwys bussy his fater bwing one of the most famous doctor in the world and his
Mother being a well knew lawer he was left home a lot being the only child kouki felt
Lonely but understood. One day at school kouki gets into a fight with some boys in
His physics class and is gaven detention bt his teacher mr wong so after school him
and the boys served there detention and was released. 6:30pm. Knowing how furious
His parents would be he decided. Too walk home. As he made his way through an
Alley way he was jumped by two escaped prisoners they tryed to robb him but he
Fought. Back but was stabbed. And left to die kouki tried to call for help but know
One heard him he died. And was visited bt death gave him a oprtunity he would
Eighter die and except his fate or become a reaper and kill the people who names
Where on a list gaven to him he made the deal with the reaper and became a reaper
For a year he spent his time at a reaper school where all reapers go to train he
Eventually. Graduated and became a junior reaper and was. Gaven his first mission
To kill too couples who where on there way home his firat mission was difficult but
He killed 10 people on that list soon his list was almost finished and he had too kill
One more person a girl named Kokoro as a final test to become a 2 level reaper
As he was about too kill her she saw him amazed he starts too talk too the girl and
Finds out more about her soon he had fallen in love with kokoro and dose not kill
In doing this he drew attention from the elder reaper disapointed they send another
Another reaper to kill her. Feel quite fond of her he protect her and kills the other
Reaper news traveled off. What kouki did and a bounty was put on both there heads
1000 soul coin. For each having a trusted friends mamoru and mayu they warned k
Kouki about the elders plans and k now him and kokoro are on the run him being a
Rouge reaper and a trator elite. And amateur reapers are hot on there trail to kill the
Claim the 2000 soul coins.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr animechibifreak said…
I always thought an anime about planets as people would be cool. Random and funny, but also you're learning about the planets. I call it: Wakusei
Aph-Finland commented…
kinda sounds like Hetalia but with planets ^w^ cool Vor mehr als einem Jahr
PlasticPaper commented…
There is a webcomic called "Planetary Moe" oder "Solar System and Friends" exactly like that, based on Hetalia. It was created Von DeviantArtist Rosel-D, who still posts deviations. I suggest Du check him out. His art style is exactly like Hima-papa.link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thelastdoor666 said…
I have one. Not sure if you'll like it, but I don't think you will. It's about these paranormal investigators that are also detectives. There's one guy who's a drunkard named Vincent (don't know what their Japanese names could be) and can't find out what to do with his life, and only has one female friend named Katie, and no others. She tries to make him feel better about himself, but it never works, and she asks him about forming their own business. It works, and soon they have a detective agency. They read about a hooded killer in the newspapers who has set multiple buildings on fire and recently snapped a corrupt (the police force is sort of corrupt where they live) police officer's neck before sneaking away. Our heroes listen to the police scanner to see if another building has been set ablaze, and they find the burning building, and the killer. They tear his hood off and get a glimpse and a picture of his face: black hair, red eyes, and a deranged smile, but he gets away. The next few days, the killer seemed to be taking too long of a break. Our protagonists search the city for anyone that might have seen the killer's face, and when they get to the local college, one student says that the picture looks like his friend, Scott Harrington, except for the red eyes. The student points Vincent and Katie to him, and they ask him about the picture. When he sees it, his eyes turn red and he messes up his hair, then flees, and Vincent tackles him before he gets any further. They take him to the detention center and chain his arms to the table, fearing he might cause bodily harm, When they interrogate him, he acts very differently from when he was at the college, behaving erratically and laughing a truly insane laugh, and while the detectives are looking for other crimes, he breaks out and kills another officer. The detectives look up Scott's profile in the criminal database and find that he has Dissociative Identity Disorder. They find him and use psychological techniques to try and draw out Scott, when finding that he is much stronger than Scott and oblivious to pain, and shooting him is useless, even though Scott feels the pain the alternate personality should be feeling. The alternate personality names itself Cleaver before Scott overtakes him, and joining the team. Sorry if that was too much, I have a habit of rambling. But anyway, the detective get new teammates as the series goes on, and their adventures get weirder, and they become paranormal investigators - sort of. I have no idea what the name will be, but I think I have a few good episodes. One is where when everyone is having a dance at Scott's college, some people make Scott lose his cool, and he turns into Cleaver - who everyone knows about now - and he stabs one of the girls there in the shoulder, she and all the others get away, but Cleaver cuts the power and starts killing everyone before one classmate draws out Scott. There's one scene I sort of liked when I came up with it. Where one guy hides on the balcony of one dorm room, trying to trick Cleaver into coming out so he could slip back in and lock him out. In all his excitement, Cleaver gets behind him, and grabs his locket before throwing him over the balcony, and he's still held up by his locket, which is strangling him, before Cleaver takes it off his neck and the guy dies from the fall. The most disturbing part is that while Cleaver's doing this, he's perfectly calm, in contrast to his usual craziness and erratic behavior, which is just, well, disturbing. What does anyone think?
questionmark242 commented…
Its good Vor mehr als einem Jahr
questionmark242 commented…
I have a movie idea a Anime call summers Liebe to kids why wheree. Close a boy name mezuca meets this girl who has family who lives close to him they meet and the girl likes him instantly the two spends the whole summer together she showers hinoim Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dysplayz said…
I have one
Name is ( Staff legends )
I'm not huge on anime
But a couple shows I like are like dragon ball and pokemon
But this would fit best being anime

It's about a 8 yet old kid ( I have no name) is out side at
Recess and all the kids are playing
Then a mysterious light approaches the area where all the
Kids are the 8 year old kid standing with all the other kids
Watching the great light suddenly lifts up and is brought
Forth and is told by a voice in his head to pick the the staff
So he does all sorts of shock go threw him
His hair changes black ( his hair was white before ) and
The staff drops down in to a pencil size staff hours
Later the whole school was shocked but the teachers didn't
Believe the kids about the story the kids goes home plays
With staff and so on. That's all the first part the whole story
Is the is a planet every year to be pick to be part of a tournament
And picks on person off the planet and they receive a staff
Or a pair of gloves each with lots of power the kids was
Broke off the tournament some how and learn the staff
Over years he can fly with it shoot lazer type stuff and
Eventually he is teleportes to god of the galaxy's and is trained
Bye them to learn the ways of the staff and take out the enemeys
Of the universe

Lots I left out but that's it in a bit shell
antonio32 commented…
It can be good Anime if Du finish the Test of it Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mr_Flerbert said…
name (don't know)

Main characters:
Nanami and Takuya.
Friends: Yumi and Shinji.
Other characters: Daiki, Taka, Mai, Natsumi, Naoya, Yuto, Ayano, Shun, Miho, Takahiro.

So I have had this idea in my head for like a year now. Its about a guy named Takuya who one night has a lucid dream, he just passes it by like nothing happened at all. These lucid dreams occur more and more until he realises these are not just normal dreams, he had so much control over them it was crazy. Later on he bumps into this girl (Nanami) who comes across as rude/obnoxious. This was strange for Takuya as he had never before come across another person in his dreams, and he couldn't have created her because he knew he didn't have the power to do that. Takuya gets to know Nanami and soon figures out that there are more just like him, sharing the exact same dream. Nanami teaches Takuya how to create things with his mind, Takuya finds out that he is rubbish at this and goes through intense training to be able to create a stone, this was the challenge that Nanami had set for him to achieve. Later on in the story the dream lord, which is the person that controls the dream captures Nanami and tells Takuya that he would have to kill every one playing the game. Takuya is not very fond of this idea and is scared, but he soon builds up the courage to do it. He kills 10 of them but soon grows close to two people, these people are Yumi and Shinji, Yumi being a girl and Shinji being a guy. The problem is he didn't want to kill these people, so he had to come up with an idea. He trains with these people to get stronger and stronger with they're powers so that he can defeat the Dream lord. they work as a team and defeat the Dream lord with the finishing blow coming from Takuya by throwing the original rock he kept at his forehead. he teleports over to Nanami , catches her in mid air (kissing scene), lands and go back to the real world. Before they defeated the dream lord they exchanged phone numbers so they could meet each other in the real world. They all meet each other, Nanami and Takuya become boyfriend and girlfriend and live normal lives... until season two XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShikamaroChogi said…
i have 1

it is about a boy named sirou he gets blowen up the end
Vor mehr als einem Jahr River_ said…
my one is simple : its about a boy that sings songs and is really talented and then there is a girl who hates him and one day he goes to there high school and then he looks at her during class time and she lokked back at him after . when its break time she when to sit on the roof top and then he came and sat next to her she moved away then he said so your not like all my fan girls? and she just said im not your fan girl you idot so then she stood up and went down to the yard to eat she went to sit by the forest ( the rest of the story is up to you)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dis558 said…
Ok so here is a suggestion make a new anime where the people learns how to control energy. Well there have to be like always some people who are good at it and else. No clans. Those people have limited distance for energy controling and off course limit energy (idk that word (kiekis)) so then people who can control it and almost everybody can except ones who dont want and there are few with this problem that they actually cant control it. People who control the energy can take a little bit of the Earth because they understand that they dont need so much or else they will take too much and can harm the Earth. People who control energy can make out weapons for long and small distance. However they cannot control without spreads (you can think off smth). Also they can leave just circulate in circle (just mine not fabulous idea). There are some people who just have fun and fight for fun with those weps. One more thing close combat weps are stronger than big range weps. There are people who want to fuck everything up so they do bad things and there is something like control centre(or not) but those guys who fight for fun just trying to make them stop or kill if they HAVE TO. Idk add smth if you want...
Dis558 commented…
Also there can be imagined people who are making other people happy oder something like that they also can have that dream about reaching something and do it but make everything understandable for dummies (if u'll do this). Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goinraid said…
i have one
so this guy who goes to school let's call him sam, gets bullied all the time, one day one of the bullies being a girl who asks him out on a (date/prank) then sam gets pranked and now he is fed up a mysterious guy shows up let's call him max he gives him a poster of a (camp/summer school all boys) it's not an ordinary school you can learn anything you need in it, like how to handle money-martial arts- social skills-how to pick up chicks-sports anything, the things that run the school are disguised as humans with unlimited knowledge they can teach you anything you want to learn so sam goes to this school he makes a lot of friends, and then he comes back to his other school a changed social man he still goes to that magic school every summer

yeah that's it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aph-Finland said…
there should be a Animal Jam anime ^w^ full of action and adventure and the alphas doing stuff

name: Animal Jam: Play Wild

theme part at the beginning of shows: anime cosmo holding a ball and than anime Liza shows and it plays awesome music (not the music in jamaa) and than Liza is looking up at the sky with anime Greely's head in the sky (a reflection) and than in 1 scene there is the anime king phantom in his chair and he gets shocked because a ball is coming after him, and all the anime bunnies start hopping around and stuff and than Animal Jam Play Wild shows up in big letters. so ya thats my thought

Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChatNoirStrider said…
I have plenty ideas for an anime but here's some of them that I quite like :3!

Name:Hotel of Beautiful Cats
(PFFFFTT I named it this as I wanted to include part of scaredy cats in the name XD)

In the hotel BlancNoir hold the most beautiful, stunning, and perfect residences. All of them aren't so perfect as human beings though. They all have phobias that can most times have an affect in their daily life, and this is why they are to stay at the hotel until their fear is cured. Mari, a residence of the hotel is crippled and is forced to get by using a wheelchair. She has Agoraphobia the fear of the outside world which deals immensely with why she is crippled. One day the hotel is told to be shut down due to it's weird service/work ways. Now what shall the residence do?

Name:Andriod Clockwork

There's a rumored academy that takes in half androids who will be able to help the world be a better place. Half androids are made by cores that humans can possess, so more or less half androids are like normal humans just without the other parent. Half androids process either two types of powers when born, electro type or cosmic type. Electro types are able to create sound waves affecting only objects around them. However, cosmic types are able to make sound waves affect the human body mentally. The Academy strives to help the half androids become human saviors, so they weren't considered monsters. The story takes place with the characters Kiki and Rachie half Andriod girls who just transferred estactic who bump into their upper class men Alex and Kay. All four don't know what is to come to their comedic group as disaster sweeps into their academy.

Last one here >:3

Name:Starlet's Blue Ocean

The story is set place at a school near the ocean that leads to an endless sky. A girl named Stella is the silent girl in her class. She has a pale complexion, light brown silky hair, sea blue eyes, and the aura of a loner. Stella was a girl who admired the ocean that sat across from her school. She was always teased and bullied by other girls in her class due to her silence. Stella was always silent as when she was younger her mother had passed away and she grew up without a dad. The bullying one day got out of hand as a girl who claimed Stella had fooled around with her boyfriend pushes her off the bay making her land into the ocean drowning slowly closing her eyes. When Stella woke up she finds herself breathing underwater meeting an angelfish who lead her to an underwater lot town. The ocean was greater and beautiful in Stella's eyes. It was much more calm and soothing than the above. As Stella visited the sea more often the more she learned about how fun life could be meeting new friends, but this happiness that she possessed wouldn't last forever.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Animemarathon said…
This anime idea is something I've dreamed to see... so this offer is going to be long.

The story is set some time in the future where magic has been discovered. But was originally discovered by the the main character who has an insane amount of strength and the protagonist knows he's strong.
He gets transferred to a mixed academy of prestige mages and beautiful women.
Upon his first day of being transferred he accidentally bumped into the school bully and is challenged to mock battle. The protagonists isn't fazed and instead just sighs at the request but accepts it anyways. the protagonist easily overwhelms him with power no one has ever seen.
The protagonist decides to avoid the people around him until one day he meets a shy, beautiful girl with crimson red hair who is a part of a distinguished family.

Details i would love to see on the main character would be black hair(when not battling), red eyes and red hair(during battle, or gets really pissed off), brown eyes(when not battling) and an expressionless face. He is very intelligent, cunning and can adapt to any situation he can even adapt to situations where he accidentally sees a girls striped panties (lel)

Details to the Girlfriend: Very shy and relies on other peoples support but denies any confession a boy makes to her, has silky red hair, her family is really strict and wants her to become the next monarch of magic, is very clingy to the MC when she confesses her love to him and the MC doesn't know what to say and just accepts it. The MC decides to be very protective of her and in one time she gets severely injured the MC snaps his magic over flows by making that person feel heavy like the gravity was getting stronger (something like the spiritual pressure from Bleach)

Back story
The main protagonist was originally in a very happy family he had little sister and a little brother along with both of his loving parents. One unfortunate night there was a terrorist attack in his city and the MC's family was in the midst of it the MC parent's tries their family but unfortunately is shot to the head along with the little brother and sister. MC is enraged and screeches in agony(i would say he was 11-12 at the time) and from those screeches his magic was awakened with a violent flame which then caused a massacre which no knows what happened. The MC lives with his Step farther and Step Sister who gave him open arms to their family.

To how this whole magic thing works:
There are many different elements some people think there's an endless possibility to magic, some of the common elements e.g. fire, water, air, earth have prestigious families. Then some of the rare elements dark, light, lightning basically anything new would be thought of as foreign magic and then their would be forbidden spells and sealing magic which few only know. Anyways each year all academies face-off in a giant tournament it is compulsory that you fight but the decision can be change on the day it happens whether you want to resign or choose to fight. The magic society has a monarch who is unfortunately coming to the age of the elderly and is losing her powers.

I'll let you decide how to finish it or to carry on the series if this idea is somehow chosen
sorry for making it so long.

Yours Sincerely

Anonymous ( i know you guys can probably see my name)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LordDoge said…
I have an idea for an anime:

(I don't know what the year and name should be)

So there is two sisters who live in Hokkiado, they were always together and they're four years apart of each other, The oldest is named Mizuki and the other Akiko, Akiko always looked up to her older sister, Mizuki. Mizuki & Akiko's parents would always fight when they were young, eventually they divorced when Mizuki was 14 and Akiko was 10. Their grandparents took care of them for a while but they eventually died, when they died Mizuki was 18 and Akiko was 14. (by the way Mizuki has brown hair and Akiko is blonde, Akiko is a tsundere and she's really shy and depends on her sister and Mizuki is kind of a punky rebel but she is a great sister.) 2 years passed and Mizuki saved up money and eventually moved to Tokyo with her sister, they got an apartment together and now Akiko has to transfer schools, Mizuki now works at a hair salon while Akiko is still in school. Mizuki dropped out of school in order to pay for the apartment, and Mizuki and Akiko's grandparents gave Mizuki a car for her 17th birthday. So Akiko is transferring to a school called Tokowaki Academy (I don't know if that's a good name xD) And Mizuki drives Akiko to her school everyday then she goes to her workplace, On the first day of school Akiko was shy and didn't want to leave her sister, so when Mizuki was about to get in the car Akiko grabbed Mizuki's arm and said "I d-don't want you to leave..!" Mizuki replied "look kid, I can't stay, the rent for the apartment ain't free ya know." Akiko replied "b-but... Onee-san!" Mizuki looks at her sister and says "Akiko... Look, if it were up to me I wouldn't want to work and I would want to stay by your side and never leave you, but this is reality. You gotta understand nothing is free, okay?" Akiko nods and says "o-okay..." Akiko then let's go of her arm and goes into the school. Mizuki gets in the car and drives to her workplace. (That's pretty much it, I can't come up with anything else, I hope it's a good idea for an anime, Also I'd like them to look like that in the picture.)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 I have an idea for an anime: (I don't know what the Jahr and name should be) So there is two si
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MrBob123 said…
I have no clue what to name it or what to name characters but I have a premice.

A 17 year old has just lost his entire family in a car crash. They planned to eat out and their car was hit by a drunk. He hallucinates a lot in the hospital but makes a full recovery and heads home. When he finally gets home he cries himself to sleep.

The morning after he gets ready to go to school and he makes a great friend, female, despite his intimidating hair she looks past it and notices his vibrant blue eyes. For weeks they become great friends and she gives him a locket to always remember her. While all of this happens he comes home and writes about it in his journal. But one morning, the school is nobody he knew was there and his friend was not there. The next day the sky is green and a strange lady is in his house saying she is his sister, he never had a sister only a brother, and after freaking out he comes to the conclusion that he can wake up in alternate timelines. Because of this curse he becomes more secluded and writes anything and everything in his journal. But the timeline changes happen in random intervals. It could be as short as one day or add long as one or more years but he never ages. After hundreds of years of timeline hopping he stops almost all social interactions limiting to greetings and scolding those that are ungrateful or bullies. But even those cease to happen. In his life of timeline hopping he has learned to guess exactly how long that timeline would last. At the end of a timeline the only things that remain are his locket and his journals.

In one timeline a transfer student notices his vibrant blue eyes under his angry demeanor but despite the cursed one's actions she will not leave him alone. He is able to predict this timeline to last one year for him so he cracks for her. She pries and pries just trying to find out what he is like. One day he finally breaks down while she is at his house and he tells her everything he has loved through. He cries and tells her that he wants nobody to be attached so the when he leaves the timeline he won't remember the good times so he doesn't miss them. She says she understands but just asks to sleep over so that maybe she'll come with him. He laughs saying that never worked. He's brought millions of people to sleep over all disappeared and he moved onto the next timeline. On the last day of the timeline with the one person that cares she sleeps over.

Next morning the world is different and she isn't there. When he gets to school the same transfer student sits on the opposite side of the room as per the directions of the teacher but at lunch they eat lunch on the roof. She giggles and asks him if it worked. In that very moment he breaks down into the biggest sob and he hugs her. He now has a friend that lasts throughout timelines. No matter what she is there and she is his only friend.

I have no clue what after but I know he finds a way to break the curse with her at a cost. She cannot ever exist. She will be erased from all timelines but not his memories. He will be the only person to know who or what she was.

Any tips for names of characters, probably in Japanese but American names work too, and a name for the idea are appreciated. Sorry if this is hard to follow I just wanna get it all down before I forget something important.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kitsune_girl said…
I have some ideas

1: Prototype:
A high school girl named Ria lives with a scientist, who literally created her! Though she has no clue she's a prototype for a humanoid robot that can be used as a weapon she attends a school. Keeping secret by everyone except the school's principal, the scientist plays as her father and knocks her out at night to perform various tests. One school day, she meets a boy named Kayto. Though they have strong feelings for each other, Ria's just a model. What will happen when the scientist creates "better" versions of her?

*thinks of more*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ErzaScarletXX said…
My idea:
Name:One Mask Girl

Plot:well this is about a 5 year old who died from falling right down a pile of stone stairs her name was Miya Suzuke, she could never rest in piece due to she was stuck in the after world also known as limbo she was stuck like this ever since 1956 now its 2016 she did age but only to 16 years old, there was a boy name Nagisa Tasukaei he was 17 years old also one of the smartest boys Miya met as he was the only one that could see her, but then after hearing her mother died due to a murder in 1989 by his father she went on a murder rampage wearing a mask with a half dissolve face, she would kill anyone in her way,

but the rest is unknown till I think of more
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darenbolt said…
There was once a world in which two sides were locked in an eternal struggle each led by a all powerful diabolical leader. However the leaders were both the same person a God of death named (insert anime name here) who needed an massive amount of mana to stay manifested in this dimension which he gathered from the souls of those who died in the eternal wars. Eventually the priests of both sides realize what is being done and banish him to a realm akin to medieval earth (plus magic). In this new dimension instead of running out of mana and dying the God finds an orphaned girl (insert anime name here) with an almost infinite supply of mana. He makes a contract with this girl allowing him to feed off her mana to survive. In exchange he is always by her side and teachers her magic (plus he op af). Together they vanish together so he can teacher her magic. 8 years later they emerge from the cursed lands together her a powerful magician and him basically unchanged. The anime follows their adventures and encounters with monsters and guilds of magicians in this new world with the gods ultimate goal being to plunge this realm into eternal conflict.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TalonDelta said…
I don't know where to start with this idea, I have so much to talk about(probably not) but there are far too many holes for it to make sense (maybe, you guys are most likely smarter than me). So I guess I'll just list characters and their main description (since I have no hope of doing a VN I'll put in major details that even the characters for a while don't know, shoot me now).
Quick Background: In this world, about half the population carry "demons" (for lack of a better word, I seriously need help with that) which through the host can materialise into monsters (to wreak havoc and all that nice cliché stuff). So in response to these "demons" an organisation called 'Tartarus'(This name can be changed) was created to kill them. Soon grew great controversy as to whether the demons were all dangerous, that some could be harmless, or at least not uncontrollable. Also many believe that Tartarus are using demons as an excuse to conquer and create an empire. There's the points that people with demons are either: Innocent and the demon is dangerous, the person/demon are harmless, person/demon are dangerous (worst type), person has accepted the demon and can swap between forms freely(for better or worse). You can't kill one without killing the other, which causes the controversy of killing innocent people because of a demon. BTW there's magic in this so if anything doesn't make sense then thats the answer(maybe,probably not)

Michael- 'I wasn't given a choice, only an order'- A main protagonist with white hair who has lost his memory (yes I know cliché, bear with me plz), he is a soldier who works for the organisation 'Tartarus' and works under Beelzebub who mentors him back into fighting condition.*Plot Point* Turns out that Michael is a result of an experiment combining two previous soldiers, so as he slowly recovers his memory he regains the memories of the other two and their lives of pain and betrayal and friendship. Michael was given two blades of mysterious power, Dragon Talon and half a shattered blade.

Gabriel- 'I'm a friend, a memory..... a promise'- Another main protagonist who has lost his memory (fight me) and has white hair. With the strange ability to create magical green blades out of promises (might be the only original idea here) which float around him (sorta like Ventus' Wing blades in Kingdom hearts 2.5(and bam there goes the originality)). He's on the other side of the fence as he finds Tartarus' actions as cruel, under the training of an old sword master, Cipher, he is prepared for future battles. His memories consist of a friend which he promised to bring back.

Rafaela- Once again a white haired protagonist who has lost their memory (Yes, all of them have white hair, it's because they have amnesia, they start getting colour back when they regain memory K!?). She helps Gabriel in fighting against harmful demons and Tartarus, she's a skilled thief/spy/assassin who also bears great magic potential, which is unlocked under training with a priest named Luc. Her memories consist of a love who one day suddenly changed and attempted to kill her.

*The next names are of Tartarus leaders, The Hell Princes(you can just guess their names now), these are not their real names, more like a title, but not a rank since they carry the name through the ranks.

Lucifer-The Founder and Ex-Leader of Tartarus, he saw the demons as an infection and believes that they could spread to other people. He understood the costs of mindlessly slaughtering innocent people, so he looked for another way to somehow extract the demon from the person without killing them. However, he disappeared due to an experiment gone wrong. *Plot Point*The experiment was on the blade Michael carries.

Satan- The new Leader of Tartarus, he does see a chance to create an empire, and thinks demons can be controlled, resulting in cruel experiments trying to learn the secrets of them. Around others He's relatively calm and apathetic even, but would snap in pent up aggression in a moments noticed after everyones gone.

Beelzebub- The second in command, an assassin always hooded in darkness (what? No, really?), his only weapon is a shard of metal no bigger than his hand. His mysterious reputation makes him intimidating (even though he's shorter than the other Hell Princes). His motives are unclear, being merciless to most, but acts as almost a father figure to Michael.*Plot Point* Beelzebub organised the creation of Michael.

Belphegor- The Left-hand man to Satan, he helped establish Satan as Leader after Lucifer's disappearance. He is tasked with the protection of crucial positions with his task force 'Inferno Aegis'. He is a behemoth of a man and is the largest of the 7 princes. He is mature and well respected amongst all Tartarus soldiers.

Leviathan- The youngest of the Hell Princes, and Admiral of the Infernal Navy (Which are a Fleet of Airships btw) he is a master of the art 'Ferrum Anima' which means he can create magical weapons and armour (like Gabriel) effortlessly. His youth and laid back attitude makes many question his capabilities, which he quickly makes them remember.

Mammon- leader of a special task force called 'Ryu Shinzou'(kill me for pronunciation later) which is an elite group of soldiers who hunt demons. They are THE most respected fighting squad in Tartarus, they join on the most crucial/dangerous of missions. Mammon and his force are a group bound by honour (sorta like the samurai of this world), he is a harsh master but cares for his apprentices like sons. He is ruthless against all who appose him, out of all the Princes, besides Beelzebub, Mammon is the most feared Prince.

Asmodues- The only female Prince (really contradicting the title). She is head of reconnaissance, who commands all succubus/incubus (Tartarus spies) to help collect information about traitors and rebels. She also commands Banshees, which are given the ability to signal (scream) the Infernal Navy to a specific location if they believe it's needed (so basically glorified sirens to alert the big guns). Asmodeus is arrogant and spiteful, but always loyal to Satan. She has mixed feelings about the other Princes, but hates Beelzebub with a passion since his calmness and secrecy really agitates her.

Now plz tell me if you guys want me to write more character descriptions, plot, or give me your ideas, especially for the name of the demons. I haven't come close to explaining everything so if you guys want big Spoilers then tell me (wtf am i talking about? no one gives two damns). Anyway hope you guys like the idea.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MaxiMaximus said…
Buncha throwout ideas

1. A typical working man gets hit by a truck and finds that he is dead, but rather than be transported somewhere as he believes, he finds himself as a spectator, able to influence the world with his own power through nature and the elements. He watches what happens to those around him who are influenced by his death and works to help them find peace within themselves.

2. A Samurai warrior finds himself transported to Medieval Europe, where he finds that the bushido codes that japanese warriors follow are not commonly practiced elsewhere. He moves to protect himself, friends he meets along his journey, and his code of honor as he tries to find a way back to Japan.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr jakeschults1 said…
i have a big book called queen of darkness that im working on. its kind of a romance and an adventure kind of thing. if you want to see it let me know so i can get help
Vor mehr als einem Jahr my_anime_world1 said…
I was thinking 5 gangs all different color. But insteadd, different fire color. They all have a powerful leader with a color that represents their emotionss along with there gang members. But until one day a young boy who happens to have all the 5 different color fire power. All the fire gangs found out his power and decided to use it for themselvess. But as he learns about them coming after himm, he decides to leave on a journey around the world and along the way having new friends join him. But what happens when there is a 6th color ? Black the most dangerous fore power that hides in the dark. And the guy that's leading them is really interested In getting the boy for himself and using him as a weapon to rule the world.Ehile the boy travels around the world he comes to learn that every fire color was not just gangs but as a peace of all the fires emotional color. When he learns about the black fire and what they have done, he mjust come up with a way for the color gangs to joinn together andd take down the black. But this won't be an easy journey.

(By the way they can make their whole body on fire or some certain parts of fire)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cedvinvu said…
How is this then.
Tittle:Not Me!
Plot: So a guy wanted to do a challenge 7 lives ago and god accepted it. The challenge:Not fall in love. He still has the memories of the previous lives when he failed. If he wins he can wish and do whatever he wants. He is 16. On school he tells his friend about it. But some girls heard it, so they try to let him fall in love.
If this not a good idea well I know more.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AshOfAshLand said…
I've also got a few because anime ideas and story ideas come really easily to me. I just thought of this last night. 😁

It's called Haiburiddo Toshi (Hybrid City)

There are three generations of hybrids.

1st Gen: The actual animal itself. The 1st Gen is usually the strongest
2nd Gen: a hybrid with the body parts and ability of that animal, ex: ears, tail ect.
3rd Gen: a hybrid who can turn into that animal, but not for a long time.

People who are hybrids are judged because they are different. To separate the humans and hybrids, the (Goverment) made a Hybrid City and basically locked the hybrids in it. It stayed that way for almost 10 years before a new type of Hybrid appeared. The 4th Generation. It was a hybrid that could convert itself from 2nd Gen to a human, allowing that hybrid to escape the city and live among the humans. The people began to hear about it and the Rulers began to allow dangerous people to form groups to start hunting these 4th Generation down. The first 4th Generation was a young girl of 15 who was the dragon hybrid. Along with other generations, they escaped and made their way to the capital. The capital is strange because they have a big lacrima that absorbs people. As the first second season ends the hybrid group realizes that the humans are going to need the hybrids help if they want to stay alive.

3rd and Final Season
The Hybrid Group doesn't convince the capital that hybrids are good, but right now in the third season, the capital realizes that the hybrids are their only chance to survive. At first humans were afraid of the Giant Lacrima but over time they were thankful because it sucked up the creeps and bad people, but it became hazardous when it started sucking up children, elders, and woman. The hybrids are released from the city and are slowly breaking away at the lacrima. The original hybrid group's mission is to locate the people who are behind it, which it turns out to be the Rulers themselves. (Dun dun dunnnnn!) The hybrids don't kill the rulers and they end up being brandished from the city. The first 4th Generation falls in love with a human and they become the Rulers of the Hybrid Human City, (H.H.C)

AND EVERYONE DIES. (just kidding)
The End!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Decay-DKapitatr said…
So I have had this idea since I was a kid… I call it WANTED
STORY
We follow the journey of Nya Venezia, a troubled teenager who just left her home in isolation with her mom and Makota Cat. She had a troubled past being shunned from society due to her dad being a Raider and her mom being sickly. She has to travel to the Coned Mountain in order to find the Vendija. The Vendija is a “Holy Water” of sorts and is said to give almost infinite power. She heared this story from a local Bandit adored by the townsfolk Hudson Rowen, who had journeyed around the world trying to prepare for the climb of Cone Mountain. Hudson was an inspiration to Nya. Hudson taught Nya how to fight and use a sword but Hudson was killed by Nya’s father and a Cave Dweller. Leaving Nya with the dying message of “Carry the broken destiny to the faithful place where all heroes meet” and proceeds to put riddles into Nya’s backpack. This means that Nya should carry her sword and all the Artifacts into a secret location (I haven’t figured out this part yet). Along the way she meets other people that will help her on her journey. They are considered as bandits even if they all resent this title.
POWERS
There are 4 that are defined so far; Yerpo , Aspin, Bente, and Zerpo.
• Yorazon – Basic powers awakened naturally or thru inheritance ritual. Each Yorazon has a drawback. If the Yorazon Stone is being held higher than the user the power will decrease. If compressed it will either kill the user or turn the Yorazon into diamond and negate the height weakness.

• Aspin – Awakened by surviving getting covered by the Aspicci. This power that summons an Aspinite that can enhance your performance. Basically an extra limb/body.

• Bente – A power that enhances your current abilities when you have endured feeling a strong negative emotion. Fits the needs and desires of the person at the time of activation. Bounded to an object. Each Bente has a drawback.

• Zerpo – Using the 4 Zerpo Acts; Concentration, Compression, Repulsion, and Redirection. These 4 control the ability of a person to control themselves in different ways called Arts. To awaken this ability one must first block all of the Zerpo Points in the body except the heart and lay down for three days without moving. After doing this the body will immediately push insides and then return to normal and emit black gas.

PLEASE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS! I will try giving you freedom to draw and write this as a Manga! As long as we can both agree! Please message me for more information! here is my Gmail : @drvolvega my name on Gmail is Dann Kings.

I dont have money... only passion I really want to make this but I dont have money... If this does end up earning money I would be interested to give most of the money to who ever sees this.
Decay-DKapitatr commented…
I have character designs already but its only pen and paper. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Decay-DKapitatr commented…
and please if Du want to make this as a Manga message me I am willing to talk. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Fate_Magister commented…
hi couldn't send Du a E-Mail so i'll talk here instead ... i would actually like to know Mehr about the story Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SmolKitten said…
THIS IS A IDEA I HAD JUST NOW!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Name: Violet Eclipse (Baioretto Ekuripusu)

Characters:
Violet (Baioretto-Chan) She's the main girl who gets taken off by space animals who she thinks has inducted her.
Power- None

Wolf (Okami-San) He's the space captain that does not care about crap and had a horrible back story. It was a swimming comp. Animals were attending. He was a little kid that day. Soon, the animals were laughing because they think he's way too little to attend. Once they start, he jumps in and fails miserably. Every animal there was laughing except his friends, Ladybug, Bunny, and Cat.
Power- ALL of them

Ladybug (Redibagu-Chan)- a kind hearted lady who turns into a mom every time Bunny bites into candy. All i'm saying..
Power- Shooting stars

Bunny (Bani-San)- a kawaii shortie that LOVES to eat candy. but everyone wants him to eat carrots like a regular bunny because they don't want him turning to a Candy demon that scares everyone.
Power- Fire Works

Dark Horse (Dakuhosu)- The antagonist that appears in space mostly for Wolf. Wolf has his brother but he became evil because everyone made fun of him including his brother. he's a horse that was named after the song. you know? Dark Horse? yeah.
Power- Black Holes

Cat (Neko-Chan)- a worried girl who is scared of every little problem. She is also a bit shy, and motherly. AND a cinnamon roll XD She usually sits in the back of the ship because she wants to look after everyone like a mother. so yeah.
Power- Constolations (Idek how to spell...)

The people in Violet's class- Not done with names yet.

Story:

Violet lives in a tiny cottage next to a river. Her mom is kind and does not like her space obsession much because it freaks her out. She thinks that Violet will go into space and not know what she's doing, so she's not going to let that happen. Tho, one day, She was sleeping and a space ship crashed outside. She wakes up, runs outside to check what it was, and got surprised. Suddenly, The animals start talking to her. After the speech they pull out a tube and suck her in it. She thinks Aliens inducted her but it's actually very friendly animals and a careless Wolf. I'm hoping for this to be the same anime style as Little Witch Academia as well ^^ Because it was a CUTE style just saying!!

so that was it ^^

Fate_Magister commented…
interesting Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kooya said…
worried
How bout this

a Shoujo,Romance,Drama,School,Comedy,Slice of life,supernatural
Title: Aoi Unmei (in English that's Blue Destiny)

Mayumi Arakaki a really dense first year in high school also a co leader in a gang is abused by her sister because she thinks its her fault her mother passed away. Mayumi, tired getting beat up and annoyed by her sister, eventually develops a real anger problem, because of all the drama she moves out and her rich aunt lets her stay in a home. 6 months later Mayumi sees her albino classmate katashi furutani in her backyard and a mysterious person with blue hair. Surprised by what she sees, she then learns that the mysterious person with blue hair name is Aoi go and that he is from totally different world and so is furutani. Everyone from the other world is scared of aoi and think he is evil because he was born with blue hair, a non natural hair color. Aoi is tired of it and wants to stay in Mayumi's world, but he has no where to stay. Furutani suggests that he stays at Mayumi's place since it has 4 bedrooms and shes the only one living there. mayumi agrees because she knows how it feels to be discriminated for who you are, but after they start living together she learns that he has really bad attitude and they start fighting frequently. eventually they adapt to it and start becoming friends.

I do have some thoughts on how this will end but eventually aoi falls in love with her but mayumi is too dense to notice. It will have a really sad ending though aoi dies just 3 days before she starts liking him too and he confesses as he dies.

THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT IT TO BE AN ANIME
i've got another one

it's about the daughter of a royal family, Maria Jones who is hated by the entire country because her family does terrible things Maria. her father is always gossiping about her. Maria's brother is always spreading horrible lies about her and is always hurting her. On one night, the kingdom is set on fire by terrorists and her brother and father are killed in it. Maria doesn't feel very saddened about because the did terrible things to her because she has no one left to hurt anymore. After the fire Maria searches the house and finds some files about her mother and that maria isn't really from a rich family at all and that shes actually from a clan called the Blue Dragons. Maria decides to leave the country and head out to look for this clan called the blue dragons. On the out of the city she meets a man name, Carl tells her that that they are some whereabouts that her mother is still alive.in order to find them they have to travel to different islands,countries and cities to find her and they meet many different types of people along the way.

THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE THE STORY

i've got another one

it's about the daughter of a royal family, Maria Jones who is hated by the entire country because her family does terrible things Maria. her father is always gossiping about her. Maria's brother is always spreading horrible lies about her and is always hurting her. On one night, the kingdom is set on fire by terrorists and her brother and father are killed in it. Maria doesn't still feels very saddened about it because she has no one left to hurt. After the fire Maria searches the house and finds some files about her mother and that maria isn't really from a rich family at all and that shes actually from a clan called the Blue Dragons. Maria decides to leave the country and head out to look for this clan called the blue dragons. On the out of the city she meets a man name, Carl and he tells her that that they are some whereabouts that her mother is still alive.in order to find them they have to travel to different islands,countries and cities to find her and meet many different types of people along the way.

THUMB UP IF YOU LIKED THE STORY AND WANT IT TO BE AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've got another one

it's about the daughter of a royal family, Maria Jones who is hated by the entire country because her family does terrible things Maria. her father is always gossiping about her. Maria's brother is always spreading horrible lies about her and is always hurting her. On one night, the kingdom is set on fire by terrorists and her brother and father are killed in it. Maria doesn't still feels very saddened about it because she has no one left to hurt. After the fire Maria searches the house and finds some files about her mother and that maria isn't really from a rich family at all and that shes actually from a clan called the Blue Dragons. Maria decides to leave the country and head out to look for this clan called the blue dragons. On the out of the city she meets a man name, Carl and he tells her that that they are some whereabouts that her mother is still alive.in order to find them they have to travel to different islands,countries and cities to find her and meet many different types of people along the way.

I've got another one
A Shoujo,Drama,Slice of life,Adventure,Comedy and a little bit of romance
Title: Eien no Hikari (in English that's Eternal Light)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr SmolKitten said…
heart
I have a new anime idea >.<

Title- The Gakko Kamoku (The School Subjects)

About: This anime is a comedy and slice of life. It's about Middle-school school girls who have teachers with the subject as their name.

Social Studies is the leader, Math is the grumpy one, Science is the shy but nerdy one, ELA is the cheerful one, Art is the creative and friendly one, Chorus is the competitive one against Band, Lunch is the hungry one who eats everything, The subject where you act like you are in a war (I forgot the name of the subject) is very loud, mean, and confident, and Drama is very dramatic and cries every time dirt gets on him/her.

like If you find this amazing. ^^
If you want me to change anything. tell me in the comments!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr braden697 said…
I would love to see a YouTubers Anime, starring
Markiplier, Smosh, Jontron, Jacksepticeye,
Kitty0706 (Who passed away in 2015), and
Pewdiepie.
braden697 commented…
There should be at least 20 seasons of YouTubers Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LtDogE said…
Mansion of catgirls. Have a random male person get rich from their long lost uncles death and be a new master of a mansion. They then own a mansion with 4 catgirl maids. The maids dont want their master to know that they are catgirls. Even though they try the fail the first episode. The new master needs to get more maids and workers. The maids eventually fall in love with their master. Their master is very kind and generous. WIP
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Munchking said…
Name: Nightshift

Main Characters:

Yanoi Sygerishu (Male) - A 15 Year Old Boy In High School, And Gets Bullied Because His Left Arm Has No Skin Up Until His Elbow.
Yoshina Tinishu (Female) - A 15 Year Old Girl In The Same Class As Yanoi. She Is A Smart Girl, Unpopular, But Really Pretty.
Regai Syosa (Male) - A 15Year Old Boy In A Different Class Than Yanoi And Yoshina. Regai Is Clumsy, And Has A Small Crush On Yoshina. He Often Get Into Fights, And Also Gets Bullied. Nobody Knows Why Though.

Plot (Season 1):

Yanoi Forgets His Homework, And His Teacher Gets Mad At Him. It Was A Project,, A Big One, And He Never Did It. The Teacher Demands That He Stays At School Until 5:00 P.M. Yoshina And Yanoi Are Small Friends, And She Asks Yanoi's Best Friend, Regai, To Help Her Get Yanoi Out Of The "Nightshift".
Regai Agrees, But The Plan Goes Horribly. The Teacher Notices The Two And Demands They Come To Nightshift Too. Over The Season, The Three Friends Find A Way To End Nightshift. Yanoi Learns That His Left Arm Has A Special Ability To Burn Anyone Who Touches It. They Figure They Can Use It To End The Nightshift. (Season Finale) It Ends Up Going Horribly Wrong, As Yanoi's Teacher Avoids His Hand, And Calls The Police.

Plot (Season 2):

Yanoi And His Friends Have To Do Work To Raise 1,000 Dollars To Give To Their Teacher. The Hard Part, Is Yanoi's Arm. Yanoi Developed Anger Issues, And When Someone Was Rude To Him Or His Friends, He Would Attack Them. Yanoi Has To Go To Juvinile, And Hates It. Yoshina And Regai Visit Him A Lot, But Never Have The Chance To Help Him. (Season Finale) One Fateful Day, Yoshina And Regai Break Yanoi Out Of Prison, And Are On The Run. They Go Missing.

Plot (Season 3):

A Cop Discovers Them Starving, And Gets Them Food. He And The Judge Promise To Let Him Go If He Attends The Nightshift For The Rest Of High School. They Agree. But There Is One Thing. The Nightshift Teacher Is Missing. The Same Cop That Rescued Yanoi Hires Them To Find The Teacher. If They Don't Find Her, They Will Go Back To Jail.

Twist (Season 3):

The Cops Kidnapped The Teacher, And Yanoi Must Rescue Her. His Friends Have Been Sent Away. Yanoi And His Hand Must Rescue The Teacher, And His Friends.

Plot (Season 4): Yanoi Has Rescued His Teacher In Season 3, And Hires All The People In His City To Fight The Cops. Yanoi Has Learned To Use His Hand So Well, He Could Throw Heat At Someone.

Twist (Season 4): Yanoi's Friends Are In China, And He Must Travel To Nanking To Get His Friends Back. However, Te Japanese Government Won't Let Him. The Only Way To Get To China Is To Hijack A Plane.

Ending: Yanoi Is Freed From Nightshift, And The Japaneese Government Has Been Replaced. Yanoi And All The People In His City Who Supported Him Have Control Of The Japanese Police.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SnaggleLul said…
So I have this anime idea

In 2119, the world is overpopulated numbering a total population of nearly 35 billion people and we weren’t able to go to mars or the moon to live there, so the world’s leaders have decided to make an organisation that people can enter as “population controllers”.The job of population controllers are to take on jobs/hits on people with a criminal record, if they are successful, they are compensated.This follows a group of 4 called gold known for being the most successful assassins in the history of the population controllers.One day, the leader gets a request from a big business owner with the payment of her train company, but there is a catch, he has to make the target fall for him and kill her at the end of the year.Will he follow through with the job, or stray and really fall for her???

LOL, I know it’s stupid
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cortez30 said…
there is this house in the middle of this town in south japan its weird. nobody lives there but no one is selling it. everyday around the same time it feels like someone is watching me walk by it.

this anime is a horror action scifi about a bunch of teenagers get dared to enter a weird house. when the enter it however the doors all lock and one by one someone or something hunts them

basically the monster is actually a group of 12 robots who are programmed to never leave the house but there is a way to reprogram it they must kill 25 humans and absorb there blood/dna to bypass the coding in there programming so then they can leave the house and do whatever they want
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Starplatinum123 said…
I got an idea
Title: HollowSlayer

Hollows are dead souls that form into monsters and feast on human souls. The more souls a hollow consumes the stronger they get. Most hollows travel in large groups and attack cities searching for living souls. There are different variants in hollows. Example: "Average Hollow" and "Deviant Hollow."

A group of people who call themselves "hollow slayers" hunt Hollows. They use a technique called "Pneuma" which allows them to use their life force as a weapon. This is the only effective way to get rid of hollows.

Dabi (the main character) loses his mother and brother to a Hollow after Hollows attack the city he was born in. After losing his family, Dabi learns to use Pneuma, a technique Hollow Slayers use to defeat hollows. This allows him to kill the hollow that killed his family. The leader of the Hollow Slayers group (Rin) acknowledges his strength and decides to raise him to be a Hollow Slayer. Dabi grows and learns to master Pneuma, while defending the world against Hollows.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hazmat_Guy said…
i was thinking how about a anime where people who are corrupt have invisible crowns that only a small group of people can see. when those people kill those who have crowns, they gan something similar to skill points in a game where they can exchange them for abilitys from like a god or something and they can get stronger, faster, turn to monsters, stuff like that.

or they can already be monsters and instead they have to kill or else they die
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dashaun11 said…
My idea is called Shadow Slave

It is about Keandre Houston And Leslie his sister, mckaella
His mom and davonte his dad. He lived in Nigeria and got
moved to America and he became a slave. What he didn’t
know was that he had shadow powers which helped him out.
Louis Stein his owner and Logan Stein his son bullied him
when he was 8, Leslie was 7. Logan passed out with Keandre
And Leslie and Louis accused them for killing him instead of
selling the kids, their dad volunteered for them so Keandre
helped get him out and escape to Pennsylvania and get back
To Africa, but the problem was Civil war was happening.

Keandre gets back to Africa with everybody and it took so
long that he was 23 years old and he became the major for
Nigeria and helped everybody with his shadow powers and
his family called him the shadow slave.

I hoped you liked it:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dakotaofraptors said…
Anime name: Big Red Scare!

Genre: Comedy, drama, action, anthology

Premise: In an alternative history from ours, Japan is
invaded in November of 1945. The invasion would cost
the lives of 100,000 British, Canadian, American, and
French troops, and an upwards of a million Japanese;
this was a real life plan dubbed as Operation Downfall.

With Allied forces concentrating their effort on Japan,
the Soviet Union would spread its influence on the whole
of Asia and Eastern Europe.

Cut to 2025, and China has become a dormant
superpower, surpassing even that of Russia. Western
nations such as the United States, Australia, and UK
maintain a steady supply of manpower in the Pacific,
never on the attack for fear of invoking the wrath of
China, but always prepared to defend Japan, Taiwan, and
South Korea from communist propaganda. The lore is
only used as a backdrop, however; the focus of the story
is revolved around a set of characters and their
experience in the "Cold War".

Characters:
Eric Briener: Hailing from East Germany, Eric was bullied
in highschool by his piers as they suspected him of
being a communist spy. Hoping to prove his loyalty to the
US, he joins the Navy and becomes a hospital corpsman.
He's 18 at the start of the series, and 22 by the end. He
has dark brown hair, is 5'9, and is described as being
timid and compassionate.

Luka Ivanov: Having come from the Ukraine, Luka was
also subjected to harassment in highschool, but he had a
fair amount of friends. After hearing that Eric plans to
join the Navy, Luka signs up to become a US Marine. He's
19 at the start of series, and 23 by the end. Luka is 6 feet,
with dirty blonde hair and an angular face.
He's described as being perverted, but smart and
intuitive. He's the comic relief.

Sugar Ra: With Mongolian parents, Sugar fancies himself
as being a translator, as he's fluent in Mandarin,
Japanese, Korean, English, and a whole host of other
languages. He joined the Marine Corps to try and offer
a dose of kindness to his teammates. He's 18 at the start
of the series, and 22 by the end. Sugar is 5'6, with black
hair and a round face. He's described as being joyous,
kind, and persistent.

Katelyn "Kat" Langrid: Of British and Japanese descent,
Katelyn Langrid offered humanitarian aid to the war-torn
parts of Asia. Working as a civilian surgeon, Katelyn sees
many injured personnel - military or otherwise - on a daily
basis. She's 21 at the start of the series, and 25 by the
end. Katelyn is 5'5, has blonde medium-lenght hair with
black highlights, rounded glasses, and a heart-shaped
face. Katelyn is described as being curious, studious, and
fearful of the environment she works in.

Damien Goldbrooke: a Marine lieutenant, Damien - who at
the age of 29 is the oldest of his company - is described
as being a veteran of the group. Of German, English, and
Spanish descent, Damien is considered a "lady's man" by
his subordinates, despite him denying otherwise.
Damien is 5'11, with blonde hair, an angular face, and a
slender-but-toned frame. He's 29 at the start of the
series and 33 by the end. Damien is outwardly cold,
calculating, and fierce, but is deeply loyal to the men
under his command. He's also a secretive nerd.

Those are a just a few characters, but if I keep up with
this it would just become repetitive.

The anime would transition from character to character,
Then loop around and start again, e.g.: Eric, Luka, Kat,
Eric, Luka Kat - so on and so forth.

For the most part, the anime would be akin to that of a
messed-up road trip, with dark humor and shenanigans
to boot. You'll have a few fire fights here and there, and
maybe an occasional battle, but the anime would focus
on the characters before anything else. Many things
happen off-screen, but the significance can't be
understated: for a example, there's an episode where
two of the characters come across a family killed by
their aerial bombardment, and one of the characters
says, "Dumbass should'a left when he had the chance."

Later in the episode, Damien figures out that command
gave them the wrong coordinates, and so they bombed
the wrong city. So basically, the characters fight the
higherups as much - if not more - than they fight the
communist fighters.

Also, none of the main characters are invincible; some of
them are bound to die. The anime would try to lull you
into a false sense of security then sweep the rug out
from under you. There are no heroes in this anime; no
good vs evil or anything like that - just
people - and people are bound to die.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr temporaryshizle said…
This boy has the power to take over other peoples minds but he has to dress up as a girl to use it.
Boku No Picu
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kyrstin07 said…
Okay I haven’t figured out the name yet but here we go
It’s about a girl named Mesu Okami (one brown eye, one yellow eye, with freckles and with white hair, and she’s hispanic) her family was murdered when she was a child and she was left alone with no money or anything to support her. So she would rob people and pickpocket anything she could. Everyone knew who she was and despised her. But but little did she know someone had been watching her a man by the name of Asashi Miko, and he was a assassin she never knew he was there but he secretly led her to a academia full of assassins in training but little does she know that she has a power no other person could possess and meets someone along the way. That’s all I got for now please don’t steal my idea.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr animefan_2233 said…
i have some ideas
anime name:how to be loved by everyone(romaji:minna ni aisa reru hoho)
genre:comedy and romance
story:Rina Takahashi,a tsundere girl, is the student concil president and have a lot of fangirls and is a dwarf,one day she met Celia Kaoruko,a sexy girl and a little dumb,she said she is running from the perv Boris Nyusaga,Boris is doing a panties resarch,what was a dare from his friends and Boris look at Rina´s panties,and for his surprise was a golden panties! he called Rina a richie,but Rina gave a punch in his face and took Celia to a classroom to hide,when Rina´s teacher,Miss Lila,went to teach,she saw the girls and send them to the principal´s office when a girl called Erna Nagasumi,a shy girl tells she is the principal´s daughter and stops the principal,the girls say thank you to Erna and she run because Boris is back to the girls,he catch Rina but Celia runs,he runs too and bump into Sora Mika, the bestfriend of Rina and the strongest girl in the school,he immediately let go of Rina and runs,she thanks s
how to be loved by everyone(romaji:Min'na ni aisa reru hōhō)
episode 2:Boris passed out! And we have a new couple
Story:Boris is again doing pervy things to the girls but this day Rina punched Boris but he passed out,elsewhere in the school,Celia is creating new couples,and she told to Erna and Sora that Rina and Boris may be a couple in the future but the girls said no,but Celia is gonna collect proves from the ship she is making(Borina)(with Rina and Boris) Boris waked up in the school hospital with Rina,Rina tries to run but she falls in Boris´s hands,feeling a little uncomfortable feeling,Rina punch Boris many times what makes he bleed and the nurse help him because Rina run away(with Celia)Celia was seeing everything,she feels like Rina was shy to confess to Boris but Boris hear everything and runned to Rina say everything(with Rina and Boris) Boris arrived in the place Rina was telled everything,Rina was too angry with Celia and runned to chase her,Boris was also going to but he hurt his leg and tripped on Rina giving her a kiss,Celia see the kiss and confirmed the ship Borina,Rina sees Celia and runned after her,throwing Boris in the wall and breaking it,she chase Celia and give her a punch in the back.
episode 3:A new rowdy student! and a beautiful rivalry
story:a new day in Mitsuboshi Academy High School,Miss Lila apresents a new student,Natsuo Furukawa,Celia looks to him and ask his name and Natsuo tells her his name,but with a cold look,Rina strange Natsuo but forget,the class is dismissed and Rina goes to home and we meet Rina´s middle sister and her little brother,Lola Takahashi and Ken Takahashi(but known as Kenny)is getting night and Rina goes to sleep,she wake up with the sound of the bank alarm,Rina runs to see what is happening for her surprise the robber is:Natsuo Furukawa! the police guard tries to stop him giving him a punch,he bleed but not passed out giving the police guard a really strong punch and making he pass out,all the police guards passed out with Natsuo´s punches,even the boss! but Rina don´t thinked two times and give Natsuo a super strong punch and called him a bastard,Rina saved the day(night)and make a rivalry with Natsuo,Rina arrives home and Lola give her a punch and a kick for not appear in home in time.
episode 4:Sports day! And a violent Sora
story:Rina is walking though the school because today is sports day on Rina´s school and she meets Kasa Nijiko, a energetic girl,a cheerleader and one of Rina´s fan girls,Rina accept Kasa as a friend and Kasa tells Rina to be a cheerleader and Rina accepts,she invites Celia,Erna and Sora to come too and the trio accepts,Sora is not too happy but she has to do it, the football starts, while cheering Boris(who was in the game) Rina bumped in Alana Kazehaya,Kasa´s rival, she has a super bossy atitude and after the game Alana was bullying Kasa telling her she can´t do a back hip circle, annoying Kasa. Rina was coming to help her new friend and ends up being mocked too, Rina do a back hip circle but giving Alana a kick in the
chin, again Natsuo is bullying the girls and Rina give a punch in Natsuo, Natsuo was going to fight back but Sora give him a super ultra hyper punch on Natsuo breaking the ground and puts all the credit on Rina,ignoring Sora and Sora gives a super ultra hyper kick on Kasa.
episode 5: A hot shower! And please new students for Miss Lila
story:Today is a holiday at Rina's school so the students can do whatever they want,but Miss Lila is looking for new students for Mitsuboshi Academy High School(with the kids) Boris suggest going to the hot shower where his parents work and everyone agrees(with Miss Lila) Miss Lila is doing a notice with the director but no one is seeing(with the girls) the girls are so happy and are doing perv things and are going to the boys area(in the boys area) Boris is liking to stay alone in the hot shower when the girls come begging to wash Boris's back,Boris are a little scared but Rina's dad appeared,in the reception,Boris and Rina's dad are running,Boris's dad confuses the request for help and see Boris doing pervy things,asking to he look to Boris's wee-wee,both punch him in the face and Boris cries(with Miss Lila) Miss Lila tried everything but someone calls to her: is Miss Miura! and she agrees to enroll her son(who we are meeting on episode 6) in the school.