ALW Liebe Never Dies TRAITORS

allybills posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 11:42PM
You people are a disgrace to Phantom.

You disgust me.

It doesn't surprise me that most fans of "Love Never Dies" also like the movie, which any self respecting Phantom phan HATES.

Idiots.

ALW Liebe Never Dies 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amyable_Nature said…
smile
You've seriously got to chill out. I've been a fan of Phantom of the Opera since I was 7 and I am now 25. The original ALW stage show isn't perfect. The Gaston Leroux novel isn't perfect. No version is perfect. It's just Phantom, it's not the Bible. No need to call anyone "traitor" my friend. At the end of the day it's just a musical to be enjoyed. And if you don't enjoy it, no one is forcing you to see it. It's not "ruining" anything!

You "Love Should Die" people should put your "campaign" efforts into something that will actually make a difference. Close down a puppy mill or something. Stop freaking out over a damn musical!!

For the record, I hate the 2004 movie.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr XChatterbox14x said…
smile
Well said Amyable_Nature, i don't like the 2004 movie but it dosen't matter what phantom story/movie/musical you like best, what you like and don't like dosen't make you a better phantom fan. There isn't a guide on what you should like in order to be a good phantom fan. Everyones tastes are different, some may dislike LND for the music, some may like it for the music. It dosen't matter!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr